Mrs Hinch #198 Jeepers..Creepers..Henry’s going to s*** in the Sleepers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck...she's actually shown the scars on her arms! She must have had a really good surgeon because they are super neat for skin removal surgery (not that I've seen loads). I respect her for finally showing them and proving it was real but I can't help its all for her benefit and for the release of the book and at our detriment. We'll all be the nasty trolls that have accused her of lying and have forced her to reveal something that was very personal and very sensitive/upsetting/traumatic to her, just to disprove the "conspiracy theories."

I really hope she provides true before pictures because I am still doubtful that she was ever really big enough to need any of these surgeries in the first place. The pictures we've seen of her looking larger are not even that bad and I'm pretty sure wouldn't have lead any reputable UK surgeon advising her down the path of bariatric surgery and subsequent skin removal. I guess that's another 'benefit' of going abroad...no questions asked really.

Reactions: 22
Any time she speaks to him you cannot make out a word she’s saying. She’s bleeping hysterical it’s insane

Reactions: 15
The only time she does cleaning stories now are Ads!
It’s all about the £££

Reactions: 13
Still not got my kitchen finished 10 months on wtf did Soph and Jaime do to get it done so quick? Not worked here despite spending a small fortune but good news today the Garden company arrived. They will be here for 9 weeks it is all being paved, various levels, there may be sleepers involved (not like Hinchs) some electrical work, outside rooms/rugs and water features. When they rang me yesterday to say they would start today and take approx 9 weeks I contacted them (stupid I know) stating given Saint Sophies insta turn round this seemed a lot of time. They replied saying that this was their actual estimate of works based on instructions from the landscape designer, the electrician and Cocus the plant supplier every item explained and justified but to be sure I could cancel if not wanting a sterling job. My OH nearly had a heart attack. We spent ages finding this garden firm and agreeing a price. They must live in a different universe where things get done so fast and at virtually nil cost. OH has wrestled me to the ground and insisted I stop with Tattle. Won't be happeninhg but won't ever quote her again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She talks to Ronnie like he's Henry!
(Ronnie dances) good boy you good boy
🤷🧐

Reactions: 18
Found that rug from the post the other day 😂. Also all the tat for the garden will be ruined next year because I don't see her or Jamie running out there everytime it rains to put it away. Next year she will have to start all over again with more tat ,🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
The more I watch her, the more concerned I get for her mental health. She appears to have never worked for anything in her life and is constantly after instant gratification. Puts on weight, surgery, instead of going on a diet and exercising, botox, fillers, veneers and what ever other work she has had done, the house, everything done all at once and by someone else, not saving and doing bits at a time after work and weekends, house appeared finished, needed to alter something else (extension, kitchen, garden etc), constantly spends money on tat and things she blatantly doesn't need. Then she goes through fads of loving things (sewing machine, activity journal, make up, peter rabbit, etc), different activities to try and make herself happy. I think part of it is about swipe ups and earning money, but I think the majority of the time she is very unhappy and spending money, constantly changing things is her hoping it will make her happy.
I think the selfies and constantly looking at herself in the camera is body dysmorphia. That is why they are so heavily edited and she constantly needs to see how she looks. I really hope she gets the help that she needs. Even with this I don't see how she can release a memwahhh called 'This is me' when we never see the real here, it's very misleading.

Also on the subject of scars, I have quite a large on my face that I didn't ask for and was told by the plastic surgeons that there was nothing they could do to improve it. I just have to live with it and cover with make up the best that I can.

Anyway rant over ATV

Reactions: 33
To each their own on what you want to feed your child.... some days my son gets a nice balanced meal and yesterday he had lunch meat cheese and fruit 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️BUT the way she cuts sausages and other things is a choking hazard and scares me!!

Reactions: 4
I have that Cheshire Cat I was going to go back for the rest but looks like they will be out of stock as sheep will be buying it all even though they probably don’t like Alice in wonderland.that mini fence is going to look stupid in her sleeper plus home bargains do a tiny sectioning fence why didn’t she buy that on one of her many trips there.

Just spoken to my friend whose relative works at a large garden centre near us where zoph got her Xmas decs actually and people have already en to buy the alice ornaments.they are around £100 each if not more

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her sleepers just look such a mess already. I know everything has got to grow but it just looks thrown together. I'd also be annoyed that a couple of days after a professional gardener had been in, I'm having to buy canes to prop my plants up. Surely that should have been done by them?! Slap dash Harry.

Reactions: 16
I normally listen to stories with the sound off so I’ve only just heard her say pergola.
What the feck is that all about?! I bet she’s been saying that to the gardener and they’re too polite to correct her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.