Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi new here! I’ve always thought she was alright until I noticed the sudden kitchen transformation that happened straight after she mentioned it on Instagram. When does that ever happen?!
Also the bib situation I remember finding so odd and thinking this was just me. So glad to finally see everything on here!
I did always think does she actually genuinely like and use all those ebayer clothing bits and cheaper bags etc and now seeing she has designer bags? And audi and range parked in her drive wth? She comes across as though she is just like everyone else... clearly not.
Sorry to digress but just had to write my bit😂

Reactions: 31
up there’s with one of my least fave things to do for my kids. Along with dinner! I wonder why she only shows the lunch though. I bet she don’t cook for him for dinner. And she actually has the leftovers with Jamie that’s bizarre. I bet he doesn’t get gourmet dinners like that probably a micro baby meal and they have hugs in mugs.

Reactions: 1
Surprised she’s not sprayed the crease release on Ronnie’s wrists

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I couldn’t believe she filled that sponge stick with pure washing up liquid and then just wiped it down instead of giving it a proper rinse, tasty fairy liquid fumes in the next batch of nachos 😷

I think the couple of marks on her oven door and liner prove how little cooking this idle pair actually do

Reactions: 20
I couldn’t believe she filled that sponge stick with pure washing up liquid and then just wiped it down instead of giving it a proper rinse, tasty fairy liquid fumes in the next batch of nachos 😷

I think the couple of marks on her oven door and liner prove how little cooking this idle pair actually do
She never rinses anything. Every surface in her kitchen is coated in cleaning product.

The comments on the horticultural firms insta post have been taken over by Hinchs bought bots. Loads of recommendations for dodgy get rich quick schemes and pyramid selling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure she was saying only a few days ago that she's barely left the house because of her anxiety around covid-19. Yet, they're going out again this afternoon. She's been doing plenty of pointless trips to home bargains, Ma Barker's etc. You can't be that nervous. I call BULLSHIT.

Reactions: 14
I’ve missed something somwhere, whose cumslut? Lol
If you look through Sophie's followers, there are loads and loads of accounts that are clearly not genuine, the name Cumslut is one of my favourites, along with Bumstretcher and Pablo Bastard 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She never rinses anything. Every surface in her kitchen is coated in cleaning product.

The comments on the horticultural firms insta post have been taken over by Hinchs bought bots. Loads of recommendations for dodgy get rich quick schemes and pyramid selling 🙄
It’s grim I’m sure she wouldn’t want her head shampooed then wiped down with a damp flannel. Shows how, again, she’s all for how quickly she can get something done. Her demos are awful

Reactions: 4
It’s grim I’m sure she wouldn’t want her head shampooed then wiped down with a damp flannel. Shows how, again, she’s all for how quickly she can get something down. Her demos are awful
I reckon that's exactly how she cleans her hair, have you seen the state of it?! I reckon she has to shove a tumble dryer sheet into her messy bun to cover up the smell 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her army are thick hunzzz, they never heard of cleaning their house before zoph but them Ava melts will be burning strong with all the army tonight After they tell their 18 year old baby daddy to go scratch “proud of you,
love you so much, FANKS for cleaning my best vest” into their bleeping Lidl ice cream.

Her army are thick hunzzz, they never heard of cleaning their house before zoph but them Ava melts will be burning strong with all the army tonight After they tell their 18 year old baby daddy to go scratch “proud of you,
love you so much, FANKS for cleaning my best vest” into their bleeping Lidl ice cream.
"FANKS for cleaning my best vest" has killed me!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she make tuna pasta like that?

I don’t know why it pisses me off so much 😂 what’s wrong with literally just PASTA, TUNA, MAYONNAISE?!
Why be such a try hard with the bleeping natural yogurt (seriously yogurt and tuna what the duck)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If you look through Sophie's followers, there are loads and loads of accounts that are clearly not genuine, the name Cumslut is one of my favourites, along with Bumstretcher and Pablo Bastard 😂😂😂😂
I think you're being unfair.... Surely Pablo Bastard is one of her loyal 3.6million.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dont see the point in having all those seats when the rattan bar stool doesn’t get used , that massive corner seat hardly gets used then that wooden bench that she went out during lockdown to buy it from Morrison hardly seen her in it and now this......all for show that’s what it is and rub it in her sheep’s face look what am purchasing with your money for buying my stupid books 👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.