Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those gigantic hanging baskets are so ugly. Can’t wait for Henry to dig all those plants up when he’s let out for a wee later

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many bleeping books does one attention seeking, lying, dumb person need?!

Going by how clever her 'followers' are - they probably can't even read.

Jog on if it is affecting you so much. Or just be a decent human being and you wouldn't get the backlash you do.

Don't get me started on the sudden trip to the farm. God give me strength.
That you have to pre book.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she’s got a monochrome garden 😭 it’s actually tragic. I’ve never seen anything like it. Disappointed but not surprised I suppose 😂 Gardens are meant to be colourful.. that poor kid has nothing visually stimulating in his life does he 🙈
Oh give over, he's been out to stroke a goat today! How much stimulation does a 1_year old need? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hello,is that my local landscaper?
Oh good,it's Mrs Hinch here.
No,don't hang up!! I'm gonna pay yer cos I can't be doing with another bad sleep if the trolls find out I didn't.
What's my budget? I wanna pay for the worst job you can do.
No,I have no idea what I want as long as it's bland and tacky,do you do grey things?
Oh,ok I'll have all white then and a bit of blue to get into my followers heads,and some of those lollipop things on sticks but can you make it look like you didn't think it through?
Brilliant,sounds like I'll love it.Nothing classy though,promise?
Sorry,did I mention I am Mrs Hinch? Oh I did.Look I'm going out for the whole afternoon between 1.30 and 2 can you squeeze me in?
You can? I love it.See you when I get back from my afternoon out.Are you still there?......Just a little tiny warning-don't be showing anyone before me.
What do you mean you wouldn't want to advertise such a boring display? You've kicked me in my stomach......I'm telling Gretal then my Mum.
"whadda ya mean Mrs who", don't ya know ooh I am? 😉

Can someone tell me what/who HLB is?
Hinch laid bare. Insta

Reactions: 2
I can’t even believe she’s paid to have all that done to her garden yet she’s still got those ridiculous hanging baskets in there😂 But I guess that’s price you pay when you have things gifted that cost an extortionate amount of money and your followers have been encouraged to copy you. Shes needs to keep them around a bit longer so she doesnt look like an even more spoilt wasteful little witch

Reactions: 16
Cuz she's still pissed off with them. 😊
Can I put a bingo in for a 'oh my god guys I totally forgot to tag the sleeper people because I was so anxious about the upcoming photoshoot, I've been in touch with them anyway so there they are @@@@@' or something along the lines.

Wonder how many messages she's had asking about them?

Still learning guys

Reactions: 11
The sleepers will look so much better once she's put 30 solar lights, plastic twirly windmills and grey stepping stones between the plants 😂
Oooh will she make her own stepping stones from concrete and smashed up bits of her old kitchen? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You got to hand to Hinch. She has somehow managed to make even a garden look cheap and chavy.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The most recent lie she has told is about the roasting bags from today, she loves to use them with a chicken and veg in.....when?! I want dates and times to believe that. I've never seen it, I've never even seen a roast joint let alone a chicken. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I thought that! She says she to scared to cook a roast ! More lies

Reactions: 10
Anyone struggling to get a nice flowery garden if I see flowers I like whilst out n about, I knock on peoples doors and politely ask if I can take a cutting. I carry a pair of secateurs in my bag 😂 Not had one person turn me down yet, I have about 12 rose bushes in my garden grown from cuttings, 3 hydrangea bushes, lillies, aliums, lavender and all for free. Just need pots, soil and rooting hormone. Still looks better than hinches and full of colours, birds bees and butterflies
My Grandma always did this. Such good memories and conversations with total strangers about their gardens ☺

Reactions: 4
I can’t even believe she’s paid to have all that done to her garden yet she’s still got those ridiculous hanging baskets in there😂 But I guess that’s price you pay when you have things gifted that cost an extortionate amount of money and your followers have been encouraged to copy you. Shes needs to keep them around a bit longer so she doesnt look like an even more spoilt wasteful little witch
Won't be long before they're involved in some tragic accident and she can get rid. Any storms due in Essex? 👀

The cushions are already there I'm sure, and the pergola. She just has to stage her reveals to look more relatable guyszzz, because most of her followers would have to do things in stages.

Reactions: 7
Oh ffs ! I take a week off the internet and it's gone crazy lol can't keep up ! I have no idea what's going on and I seriously CBA to look back over three different threads to catch up ! But you lot never fail to make me laugh !
One thing was the thing she saw at 2.30 this morning that made her sick to the stomach ? I'm guessing it was something she read on here

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Waiting for the soppy lick arse msgs about how beautiful the garden is and how hinch deservesbit and works so hard 🤢🤢
I bet the Scum will run a "sneak peek inside Mrs Grinch's beautiful garden makeover" article 🤢🤢🤢

The cushions will be on the way from EBay. They will be grey of course and she will love itttt all so much she will want to cry guyszzz
Grey and monogrammed with "Hinch" in diamantes. Classy AF!

Reactions: 6
I said this being sarcastic a few threads back, but I notice it's been picked up on a couple of times. I was only joking about it being a way of her getting round things. However I have no idea on the rules round this. I think, they might have to mark it as #PressDiscount or something like that. Thats how she got round a lot of her baby stuff.
I'm surprised she hasn't been pulled on this (again!) tbh. Maybe folk just can't be arsed complaining to ASA. She breaks the rules on so many occasions, it's astonishing. Any discount has to be acknowledged properly re the ASA rules, simply tagging the seller (even the correct seller and not two dogs!) is considered an AD and has to be displayed as such. The ASA said ages ago, links, "gifted" "brand ambassador" etc etc etc just didn't cut it and influencers had to be more transparent. But she's just Soph from the block and just learning guyyyzzzz. But yeah I'm susrprised this hasn't bitten her on the bum again, especially re Ron's outfits - seriously doubt most of them are not gifted.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.