Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that garden looks horrendous. It just all looks....odd. And way too much going on!

However, I think it’s nice she’s given Hendog Millionaire a bathroom extension. ❤ can’t wait until he’s taking a big shite on those plants!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is there now a loophole where if you’re discounted 95%, you don’t have to declare it a gift or anything?
I said this being sarcastic a few threads back, but I notice it's been picked up on a couple of times. I was only joking about it being a way of her getting round things. However I have no idea on the rules round this. I think, they might have to mark it as #PressDiscount or something like that. Thats how she got round a lot of her baby stuff.

Anyone struggling to get a nice flowery garden if I see flowers I like whilst out n about, I knock on peoples doors and politely ask if I can take a cutting. I carry a pair of secateurs in my bag 😂 Not had one person turn me down yet, I have about 12 rose bushes in my garden grown from cuttings, 3 hydrangea bushes, lillies, aliums, lavender and all for free. Just need pots, soil and rooting hormone. Still looks better than hinches and full of colours, birds bees and butterflies
I really don't want to go OT but do you literally just cut a flower off and plant it and it will grow? I have NO idea when it comes to gardening but would love to be able to.

Reactions: 8
5 Things any normal mother looks forward too on a Sunday - when they aren’t being pretentious for the gram

1 - Managing to get up & dressed without world war 3 erupting in the house
2 - Kid going for a nap so you get some peace to catch up on jobs
3 - If your lucky other half taking Kids out for a bit so you get more peace
4 - ponce of a partner not doing something to get on my tits
5 - Kids going to bed
ps I do love my kids & partner but lockdown , no school for weeks & hubby only just going back to work has tested me 😂
Could be worse, I work with my partner. There is no escape

Reactions: 1
I said this being sarcastic a few threads back, but I notice it's been picked up on a couple of times. I was only joking about it being a way of her getting round things. However I have no idea on the rules round this. I think, they might have to mark it as #PressDiscount or something like that. Thats how she got round a lot of her baby stuff.

I really don't want to go OT but do you literally just cut a flower off and plant it and it will grow? I have NO idea when it comes to gardening but would love to be able to.
Different ways for different plants. Just google what cutting you have taken and how to grow it. Rooting hormone is what you need (less than a tenner on amazon, swipe up), but just literally take a cutting about 30cm. Some will be successful, some wont, its trial and error. But it's a free alternative than forking out like hinch

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I swear to actual God if she starts obsessing over blue and it becomes the new "in thing" I'll be raaaaging. I've just bought a lovely blue for feature walls in our living room and kitchen!! #backthefudgeoffhinch!!!
Yeah. I painted a wall in the bedroom a navy -ish blue, and I've noticed to a lot of them are starting to incorporate blue now 😱🤦 I used it's meant to promote calmness and serenity.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This was totally done earlier in the week - probably Thursday on her day off, unlikely - unless she’s paid extra - that the company would come out on a Sunday. Can’t wait for the perGOLA reveal 😫

Reactions: 10
So that garden looks horrendous. It just all looks....odd. And way too much going on!

However, I think it’s nice she’s given Hendog Millionaire a bathroom extension. ❤ can’t wait until he’s taking a big shite on those plants!
Hendog Millionaire! hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well guyzzz I just came back to say how shite that new garden project looks. The unpainted seating looks horrific that actual colour of the rest of it is just ew. I know it’s all personal taste but come on now.... duck me can those plants get anymore dull? No flashes of colour? The trees look ridiculous, she might as well of just planted a tit ton of plastic faux plants if that’s the look she’s going for....
Can tell ya now the Plastic chavtastic I hanging baskets will be attached to the pergola when it’s up.
ATV

Reactions: 18
Waiting for the soppy lick arse msgs about how beautiful the garden is and how hinch deservesbit and works so hard 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Different ways for different plants. Just google what cutting you have taken and how to grow it. Rooting hormone is what you need (less than a tenner on amazon, swipe up), but just literally take a cutting about 30cm. Some will be successful, some wont, its trial and error. But it's a free alternative than forking out like hinch
Ahh thank you! My mum has beautiful flowers in her garden, so I'll give this a go ❤

Reactions: 4
I went back to thread 151 and post 244 and tried to listen to the voice note but it wouldn’t work. Has it been removed? What did it say?

Reactions: 2
Before I start Im NOT body shaming, calling her big/fat/or anything else.

BUT

This photo just prooves how much she fucks about editing all her pics!

The difference in the size of her here, compared to how tiny she looks on pics she posts of herself, is massive!

She just looks a healthy size/weight here and imo a 100% better than the edited version of herself she puta on her insta!
Is that grinch? What the duck is going on with her hair in this pic? It looks like a bad worzel gummidge wig

Reactions: 4
Why hasnt the seating area been painted? Looks frigging awful. Id paint it a cream colour or the same colour as the rest of the fence and have nice cushions
The cushions will be on the way from EBay. They will be grey of course and she will love itttt all so much she will want to cry guyszzz

• Haha
I can’t believe she’s got a monochrome garden 😭 it’s actually tragic. I’ve never seen anything like it. Disappointed but not surprised I suppose 😂 Gardens are meant to be colourful.. that poor kid has nothing visually stimulating in his life does he 🙈

Reactions: 17
The cushions will be on the way from EBay. They will be grey of course and she will love itttt all so much she will want to cry guyszzz
Hinch likes blue at the moment so I'm calling bingo on the cushions having some blue in them Not too much mind you :rolleyes:

I haven't been on to see the garden yet. I think I can get a mental picture by your descriptions 😄😄😄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.