Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y
My guess is the 2am anxiety post was to garner sympathy before revealing what is, let’s face it, thousands of pounds worth of plants now sitting in her front garden to be planted. She KNOWS that kind of non-essential spending is far out of reach for her typical demographic.

Isn’t this what she normally does before revealing some massive expenditure?
Eah, she spent so much cuz she's so upset.

Reactions: 3
Have those trailing bits on the poppy belle hanging baskets been cut off? I’m sure they had long pieces coming from the bottom. I love a bay tree or two, but not sure on the arrangement of those and what a pity they didn’t go for a riot of colour with the new plants. It cost a fortune but looks so bland

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but I think the garden looks like the film set out of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory. All those beautiful plants just look so chavvy the way they are arranged with the fake hanging baskets dangling down.
It looks ridiculous! 🤢

Reactions: 20
Maybe the gardener will plant another bay tree at the end once the pergola is finished, because it looks bloody odd like that.
No colour apart from a few lavender plants, everything she does is so bland 😴

Reactions: 10
There’s a whole rainbow of colours she could have opted for but she predictably went for the basic witch vanilla option (only because flowers don’t come in 50 shades of grey).

Zero character as per usual 🙄

Reactions: 18
Have those trailing bits on the poppy belle hanging baskets been cut off? I’m sure they had long pieces coming from the bottom. I love a bay tree or two, but not sure on the arrangement of those and what a pity they didn’t go for a riot of colour with the new plants. It cost a fortune but looks so bland
Bet the bay trees will be the first to die, mine did :(

Reactions: 1
I don't like the garden at all. I don't think it looks like it was done by professionals.
Bay trees are supposed to go in tubs, one either side of the front door, not jammed randomly in amongst some sleepers.

Reactions: 31
Her garden is horrific. None of that matches it looks like someone’s just planted random plants wherever

Reactions: 22
That's her all over. No taste, no class, just chuck money at it and hope for the best. I bet it's cost a lot to look that cheap!

Reactions: 16
Bet the bay trees will be the first to die, mine did :(
Oh no! They’re quite hard to maintain although I have high hopes for my recently purchased set 🤞🏼

I expect if theirs die, they’ll be replaced by the plastic variety and she’ll think no one will know the difference. What I really dislike about what they’ve done is the horrid mix of plastic and real plants. Poor bees will get so confused

Reactions: 9
I prob sound like I'm being a witch for the sake of it, but....I don't know if I like the garden. I kinda do, but I also think it just looks too damn busy. I think she should take the flowering baskets down. My eyes sort of don't know what to look at, because there's so much. I will await my final judgement until the perGOLA is in, though. She has the money and the garden for there to be so much potential.

She's going to want one of these bad boy hoses and watering cans that look like handbags, now though, to go with her fancy pants garden lol. I thought this one was probably best as it incorporates "the claw."

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree I love loads of different colour plants in my garden, it’s very bland, I am not keen on it to be honest why hasn’t she painted it all?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.