Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why but this is so funny to me hahahahaha
Just picturing this person on Christmas Day with their head gone because they can’t choose between TOWIE and Made in Chelsea
Turkey's fucked, kids are crying and dad's fucked off to the pub in a huff, all because Mummazzz can't decide which shade of grey to colour in the varying borders 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For the first time I am ahead with trend and my accent in lounge and open plan downstairs is light blue duck egg colours,now she is going on about them I’m going to have to change in fear of being called a Hincher or sheep! I have mustards and dark grey charcoal upstairs I think il stick to being behind with season colours trends now if she is going. To start on colours so we are never the same

And fry’s chocolate never seen her eat them before it was smarties then Milky Way things,my mil adores fry’s I always make her a hamper with them they do raspberry too they are hard to find going be worse now her sheep are getting them
I know what you mean. We don't live in the UK so rely on deliveries. My husband never understood the issue with hinch till I just told him he will struggle to get his frys now. He's livid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So guyssss I have a question because I'm still just learning, when I start a debate in my lessons and students disagree with me, do I need to start throwing a tantrum and calling them trolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jesus...never have I had such a shock when looking at her stories!! Is she actually taking advice from us Tattle bastards?!?!

Would have been nice if she could have tagged the right company for Ronnie's outfit. Currently looks like it was given to him by an adopted cat and dog duo 😂
66E7AEE7-1CE6-46BE-9DA0-BACDF0211A0C.jpeg
5A341E3C-5905-4EDB-98CB-A6C2F8ACBAA7.jpeg
49ED19B4-7E54-48B4-873E-C70637ACD822.jpeg
AE132DD4-834C-41BA-AAD8-13ECEB385953.jpeg
815D32B1-65D1-4F5B-BE1A-E2D45219BD02.jpeg
17A7C6E7-5AD8-4D33-8871-FB90C70C4882.jpeg
1F206F29-F60B-47C1-8ED0-F15712EDF571.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I love a good trackie on a baby. But I'm scouse so that says it all 🤣
I liked you anyway but knowing you're a scouser has levelled you up in my estimation! bleeping love a scouse accent, think it's because I spent my formative years watching Brookside 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow wow wow not only is Ronnie out of Castle Greyskull but he has been seen with a packet of quavers!!
Hi Zoph nice to see we supply you content

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Before I start Im NOT body shaming, calling her big/fat/or anything else.

BUT

This photo just prooves how much she fucks about editing all her pics!

The difference in the size of her here, compared to how tiny she looks on pics she posts of herself, is massive!

She just looks a healthy size/weight here and imo a 100% better than the edited version of herself she puta on her insta!
Pregnant....

Omg did Ronnie have quavers ?? Rattle bingo for me 😂. Bet he had a taste sensation - good lad 🤣

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know what her engagement figures are approximately? I was just chatting to my kids who were convinced Charlie D’amelio on tiktok didn’t make money from it despite having over 70m followers quick google shows she does indeed make money 🤣 she‘s worth about 4m at age 16! Fair play to her she is a dancer she’s not lying or anything but what caught my attention is her engagement is about 5% which means if zophflora is similar she is not talking to all 3.6M of her followers and she knows it that’s not even counting the bots!

I also heard a discussion that big brands are now focusing on engagement figures rather than followers, this would explain the PR company but you can buy millions of followers but you can’t buy real engagement.

I’m not watching anything of hers anymore I’m not contributing to her engagement figure.
This makes total sense when you think about it. Big brands would be wasting their money on Sophlora based just on her followers as the large volume of them are bought. Unless they are selling sex toys going on the profile of some of her seedier followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any guesstimates for 1) how much the new jungle sleepers cost her 2) how much was gifted?

And 3) how long it takes for Hens to sh!t on it all...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for Hendog to dig all that lot up!

I don’t get why you’d want it all ready made like that, surely half the joy of a lovely garden is planting things and watching them grow and building up a collection over time. So fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I am a regular visitor to white elms . I know for a fact that at the moment you have to book in advance online for tickets . So she’s Clearly planned this day out so the professional Gardeners can plant her bushes and trees whilst she’s out .

Why doesn't Ronnie have shoes on??
Cos SS had Rex out with no shoes on yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Something off with when she tags a company the vast majority of their new followers are private empty looking accounts does she log in her 5000 fake accounts to follow? The numbers are going up I’m just refreshing 😆

Why get all the plants in before the building works complete? Henry’s gonna have a great time in them

Why doesn't Ronnie have shoes on??
My boy is 15 months old, been walking for 3 months and still doesn’t have any shoes. For one it’s because of Clark’s not being open during lockdown. Really don’t think it matters as long as he’s not walking on hot coal.

Reactions: 9
Dear God, the way she was screeching at that goat..... I'm suprised it didnt take her face off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.