Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying the goat is her twin. Remember the previous tattle thread Hinch chews like a goat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sophie please rest assured you don't have a twin. There is not another living thing on the planet as self absorbed, fake and greedy as you and nothing and no one could lie and deceive like you do. There's only one Sophie Hinchliffe and I don't mean that in a good way!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just popped on to say my MIL has come to visit, she picked up and my son and went 'shall we go outside and look at the pigeons?' And walked off. I couldn't help but laugh. ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
EB6FE1B9-356E-4C83-AA8C-549D941D6D29.png

Willy Wonka called, he wants his glasses back.

WHY IS SHE SO EXTRA?!
Poor thing, he’s just a doll to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
And there we have it, a video of her and Ronnie EXACTLY like SS and Rex and a packet of quavers 🙄

Reactions: 15
I hope mad barker reminded her to take a snack for herself 'mum said I should take a snack' still makes me giggle 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Before I start Im NOT body shaming, calling her big/fat/or anything else.

BUT

This photo just prooves how much she fucks about editing all her pics!

The difference in the size of her here, compared to how tiny she looks on pics she posts of herself, is massive!

She just looks a healthy size/weight here and imo a 100% better than the edited version of herself she puta on her insta!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still not managed to wash her hair then 😆 Well done for taking him out though Soph only taken a year to start showing any interest in family time 😂 the kid might even get a sandwich today he will think it’s his birthday all over again

Reactions: 18
I wrote in the last thread, if Ron loves animals
so much why doesn’t she take him to a wildlife park

HEY ZOPH BABES👋🏻

Reactions: 23
Child’s clothing is all down to the parent so my opinion essentially means tit but I don’t like those outfits for little boys! I personally prefer just joggers and a t-shirt or whatever. I feel like he looks a bit upper class Victorian.
[

Someone posted in one of the Hinch groups on Facebook looking for help getting gloss paint out of a new carpet (who the duck glossed with a new carpet down?!?!)
Anyway I can't tell if this is a piss take or genuine advice.....either way it's gold....!!!
Or claim on your insurance.Fuckwit.

Only because she has slaves planting all those plants and will want to be out of the way as usual when she has any work done!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Fry creams? I thought she was obsessed with milkyway crispy rolls and Smarties? Annoys me how she never has to answer to anything she's called out on.

Reactions: 15
Cue loads of messages of hinchers crawling up her arse 🙄

Whilst I imagine that yes, it probably is upsetting reading tit about yourself, if you want to a z-list ‘sleb’ and live your life online then surely you need to accept that not everyone will like you, or agree with you, and there are people out there that will make tit up.
Down side of being a 'sleb'. I'm sure the millions make it better though. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Stop the bus, she’s finally took the boy out. Thank god tattle teaches her how to parent

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“you're not the world trade centre so shut the duck up” is gonna be my insult of the day 😂😂

on another thread someone once said “get in the bleeping sea” and that was my go to for a good week. If I come out with something totally random now it tends to go;

husband: I can’t do *insert some ridiculously simple task* it’s too hard/I don’t have the right tools/I don’t have time (meaning he can’t be arsed 🙄)

me: oh get in the bleeping sea, I’ll do it myself

husband: you been on that tittle site again?
I'd never heard of 'cadbury alley' until I came on here, (the girls at work loved it 😉'and my other favourite is' I ain't your bleeping soup kitchen '😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Before I start Im NOT body shaming, calling her big/fat/or anything else.

BUT

This photo just prooves how much she fucks about editing all her pics!

The difference in the size of her here, compared to how tiny she looks on pics she posts of herself, is massive!

She just looks a healthy size/weight here and imo a 100% better than the edited version of herself she puta on her insta!
The duck is going on with her Barnet? Good god.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.