Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she’s managed to make her garden look that boring. Is she actually allergic to colour? I’m not knocking the guy who done it, clearly he was told to avoid any colour as hunch may come out in hives maybe?!
She'll be out there later replaying the 'painting the roses red' scene from Alice in Wonderland but instead of red it will be Silver Copse.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Forgetful mummy today....
Forgot to get some chicken out the freezer for our enchiladas, so we had a naughty tea of McDonalds followed by Ben and Jerry's for pudding 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking whilst my little girl was tucking into her chicken nuggets (very rare treat for her) whether Grinch would dare take Ronnieblesshim to McDonalds, it wouldn't look good on the gram 😂 oh well, minimal washing up in our house tonight! Take note Grinch, real parents don't have time/can't be arsed to make everything from scratch everyday. We all have days off 😂 it doesn't make you a bad mum.

Reactions: 25
How bleeping awful does her garden look 😂😂😂 Maaaan I was thinking I would be jealous of her for once, but oh my word it’s so bloody bland. Everything about her home is bland, and can’t wait to see Henhen dig up those flowers 😂

Reactions: 12
I’ve just came on to say, she’s a bleep and not even a useful one. That’s all, I’m away for a bottle of wine 🍷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion - When hinch's garden is called out for no colour, I give it 5 minutes till she's on the phone crying to her mother

Reactions: 25
:)
Forgetful mummy today....
Forgot to get some chicken out the freezer for our enchiladas, so we had a naughty tea of McDonalds followed by Ben and Jerry's for pudding 🤷‍♀️
I was thinking whilst my little girl was tucking into her chicken nuggets (very rare treat for her) whether Grinch would dare take Ronnieblesshim to McDonalds, it wouldn't look good on the gram 😂 oh well, minimal washing up in our house tonight! Take note Grinch, real parents don't have time/can't be arsed to make everything from scratch everyday. We all have days off 😂 it doesn't make you a bad mum.
A treat doesn’t hurt at all there’s nothing wrong with that :)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They should use her audio book for SAS training, you know the stress tests where they play awful sounds whilst having to hold a stress position....I imagine many would fail 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just want to pick that little boy up and give him a massive cuddle, tickle him until he laughs continuously and let him run riot.

Reactions: 16
Oh dear. That’s a bit embarrassing. “My Little Pickle”???? I could cringe for her.
Are these pair gonna trademark every bleeping word/phrase in the English dictionary? Seriously wtf?!? ‘Owning’ words? What is that all about?

Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for poor Ronnie. Babies learn everything from their parents and her and Onslow are terrible in so many ways. The way they speak to him, all shrieking and made up words (Mummazzzz handsnomes tufteeees manzzzzz hahahahahaha), their eating habits (mug shits and sweet chilli nachos). The poor kid isn't going to know what to do when he gets to school (because I highly doubt he'll go to nursery or preschool, she'll be too anxious and think she's too famous).
‘Mug shits’ whether intentional or not has just made me howl! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now I’m craving a Maccie d’s
Oh my dayzzzzz guyzzzzz I can almost hear Hinch saying to that gardener. Watch as I post my story and the following will wander to your page and we will reel them in... suckers
Come on pedigree chunk tit in the border and dig up the plants

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion

Mrs Hinch#198 Hinchy Hinchy you’re no da Vinci your gardens as bland as you

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those sleepers will soon honk of dog shite when Henry poos in there and she doesn’t realise and it sits stinking in the sun in between the plants, mmmm that will be nice to sit on the seat and having a waft of shite, 🤮 also those trees in the sleepers look wank
She should of kept to smaller plants in there, the sleepers are too big, it’s quite a dominant feature in the garden

she has no style or taste

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.