Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she’s managed to make her garden look that boring. Is she actually allergic to colour? I’m not knocking the guy who done it, clearly he was told to avoid any colour as hunch may come out in hives maybe?!

Reactions: 22
Such a role model eating with her mouth open! Disgusting twit! I’m just learning....duck off you’re 30 and eat worse than a toddler! Grow up you bleeping sad act! 😡 bad manners really piss me off!

Reactions: 17
I cannot believe she’s managed to make her garden look that boring. Is she actually allergic to colour? I’m not knocking the guy who done it, clearly he was told to avoid any colour as hunch may come out in hives maybe?!
Got to be! But I agree the poor gardener must of been given a debrief of ‘The plainer the better!’
But even then she could of had some agapanthus, maybe some Arum lillies? Climbing roses?
I know it’s all just gone in and needs to establish but come on now
It looks shite... another rushed job for grinch!

Reactions: 8
Her garden.... What a cluttered mess. The plants looked all on top of each other and well it's a no from me guys 😂

Reactions: 17
Such a role model eating with her mouth open! Disgusting twit! I’m just learning....duck off you’re 30 and eat worse than a toddler! Grow up you bleeping sad act! 😡 bad manners really piss me off!
I feel so sorry for poor Ronnie. Babies learn everything from their parents and her and Onslow are terrible in so many ways. The way they speak to him, all shrieking and made up words (Mummazzzz handsnomes tufteeees manzzzzz hahahahahaha), their eating habits (mug shits and sweet chilli nachos). The poor kid isn't going to know what to do when he gets to school (because I highly doubt he'll go to nursery or preschool, she'll be too anxious and think she's too famous).

Reactions: 11
The garden looks it’s set up for a wedding. To symmetrical and no variation.

Reactions: 3
What a sad little garden. Nothing bright and cheerful for Ronnie to look at 😭 I used to love exploring all the pretty flowers in my Grandma's garden. She could have done so much more. It's going to look so shite in the winter when it's all turned

Reactions: 16
That fry’s cream video should have come with a parental advisory warning. I cannot unsee it now 🤮🤮

She’s also ‘nervous’ about having new plants? Why??? What’s the worst that could happen? Oh wait, just another ill disguised attempt at fishing for compliments from her ‘army’.

Reactions: 15
She feels like shes alice in wonderland, give me strength the mad hatter be more up her street, shes such a d!¿k 😡🤬😡

Reactions: 14
I hope they put some decent compost in the sleeper beds before they planted that shitshow of a plant display. Because that orange crap that was in there earlier looked like builders sand. And the dog crap won't have helped.

Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s got a monochrome garden 😭 it’s actually tragic. I’ve never seen anything like it. Disappointed but not surprised I suppose 😂 Gardens are meant to be colourful.. that poor kid has nothing visually stimulating in his life does he 🙈
I googled grey astroturf and it apparently is a real thing. Wonder if she knows? The grass will be getting ripped up soon if she does.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I went back to thread 151 and post 244 and tried to listen to the voice note but it wouldn’t work. Has it been removed? What did it say?
Are you doing this on a phone? Does it just show a black screen with the play symbol with a line through it? If so:-
1) Press and hold on the file name
2) Select Download Linked File
3) It will then appear in the top right hand side of the screen with a downwards arrow in a circle
4) click on this to watch the video
5) press Clear and it will delete it.

Reactions: 1
She eats like she has a cold.. it's like she can't breathe through her nose so has to keep her mouth open when she's chomping so she doesn't suffocate herself. It's bizarre and just downright grim 😷 Hope that helps, ATV
She’s stuffed up from all the rich mans aspirin she snorts to get her though the day....manic wanker!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised she hasn't been pulled on this (again!) tbh. Maybe folk just can't be arsed complaining to ASA. She breaks the rules on so many occasions, it's astonishing. Any discount has to be acknowledged properly re the ASA rules, simply tagging the seller (even the correct seller and not two dogs!) is considered an AD and has to be displayed as such. The ASA said ages ago, links, "gifted" "brand ambassador" etc etc etc just didn't cut it and influencers had to be more transparent. But she's just Soph from the block and just learning guyyyzzzz. But yeah I'm susrprised this hasn't bitten her on the bum again, especially re Ron's outfits - seriously doubt most of them are not gifted.
It's so infuriating. To be fair I have stopped reporting her because I just got fed up of nothing coming from it. I guess thats the wrong attitude to have though as the more we continue the more they will have to look into her. Chet Sket is THE worst and i report every single one of his posts and the ASA come back and say that apparently no money was exchanged or something so it's not in their remit. I wonder if they have agreements in place with companies to avoid the ASA. They promise to promote a certain number of times but if investigated, the company has to claim certain things.

I have a feeling that lots of Ronnie's outfits throughout lockdown have beeb gifted but there is no way of proving it.

Reactions: 6
I think I prefer the sleepers as they were originally, she’s got a gardener in to plant up for her. Not made the best use of it at all & the veg patch at the bottom is insignificant, it’s knocked the symmetry of the planting all off. Just my opinion Soph, if you are happy with it great 👍🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.