Mrs Hinch #197 Repetitive content, Ron Ron eats, cleaning & swipe ups. Dull life on repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all makes me wonder how on earth we kept our homes clean and brought our kids up in 90s without someone to show us how to clean, how to organise our cupboards, how to feed our kids with home cooked meals, I mean really, It all makes such a mockery of real ‘housewives‘ and mummies who have done it all by themselves without instagram, without a ‘Hinch list’ book or ‘Mummymakes’ cook books. Can no one think for themselves anymore! And to be frank no child eats the amount of food they put on the plates! She gave Ronnie two bacon muffins and I can tell you a child of one would struggle to eat that bacon, yet Ta dah his plate was empty! 🤣
I agree, i was shocked that she gave him bacon like that. I am a mum of 4 and would never have given our kids bacon like that at that age.

Reactions: 6
First time posting: That garden project has done me. People have lost their jobs, small businesses have folded, families are using food banks to feed their children, and she thinks it’s ok to ram this crap in her followers faces at a time like this when we are entering one of our worst recessions?! Unbelievable!!😡
This is true, but in a recession the rich are still rich & you need them to continue spending to help the economy get through the recession. So getting the sleepers done helps keep a small business running & the same with the flowers. Of course when someone else has done it you don’t hear about it because they haven’t put it on IG 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
😳😳😳

Screenshot_20200712_124611_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200712_124626_com.instagram.android.jpg

I can't help but think it's not a play park but has gone to look at play equipment for the garden? Might be wrong though!

I think you're right. If they were playing she'd be posting it everywhere screeching "mammaz manzzz". But it's a large purchase so it's hidden and sneaky.

Let's face it she's far more likely to be shopping than actually playing with her kid 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh my god, is that, is that.. Ronnie, at a child’s park? Are my eyes deceiving me? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😳😳😳

View attachment 179469View attachment 179470

I think you're right. If they were playing she'd be posting it everywhere screeching "mammaz manzzz". But it's a large purchase so it's hidden and sneaky.

Let's face it she's far more likely to be shopping than actually playing with her kid 🤷🏻‍♀️
Actually take it back! Looks like a garden centre that has a petting farm to it, white elm I think it's called, I was there a few weeks ago!

Reactions: 5
That's not a play park, it's a garden centre! As if she'd take him somewhere for him. She needs to be somewhere she can buy stuff for HER!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Did anyone hear the first hint of narkiness in her voice last night when she was calling Henry from behind the orange netting?!?
I was like, dear lorddddd.....Hinch is getting ANNOYED.

An emotion that doesn’t quite fit in with her image!
She's let the dog climb in the empty sleepers and run around in them. Once all the flowers and plants go in he won't have a clue he's not meant to go in there any more and he'll get into more trouble than enough. She should have stopped him climbing in there at the start instead of letting him run amok. Stupid witch!

Reactions: 20
Child’s clothing is all down to the parent so my opinion essentially means tit but I don’t like those outfits for little boys! I personally prefer just joggers and a t-shirt or whatever. I feel like he looks a bit upper class Victorian.
Hinch should dress him more like Jamie. It would suit Ronnie, Jamie not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she been snooping on here again at 2 am in morning.....
You're all trolls and bullies 😂😂😂😂😂
What we do on here is discuss and have a healthy debate about her constant unsafe practices and various hazards in her home, alongside her money grabbing ways.

But its never directly mesaaged to Sophie herself.

It's only the same as a gossip amongst your friends, where you don't go directly to the person you're talking about and say it to their face.

SHE searches US out, she has no one to blame but herself when she reads things she doesn't like because she voluntarily comes onto this website and looks it up.

The same way it would be the fault of Karen (sorry if that's anyones name I'm just using it for an example I swear😬) eavesdropping on a group of friends moaning about her.

She chooses to do that and instead of accepting that people have a different opinion to her she cries trolls.

Sorry for the long rant 😬😂

Reactions: 20
To find out what she read that upset her, you’re going to have fork out your hard-earned £££s for her “This is Me” Me-more (oops, did I spell memoir wrong? Sorry guyzzzz. I’m just learning. I hope this helps.). I’ll post a swipe-up to make it easier for you to pre-order and have something to look forward to in your sad little lives come October 1st. Try to buy as many copies as you can or our Soph will have to go round all the pound shops and Tescos to buy her own book like the pathetic nobody that she is.
Never mind, the books will be great fuel for the fire on November 5th and will likely explode as the book will be jam-packed with a fire-cracking good pile of explosive lies.
Don’t get confused with the title though.
This book was meant to be called “This is all about Me” but Penguin allegedly said she needed to tone it down a bit because she suffers from anxiety and being an effing narcissist. But you can rest assured that her boys will get barely a mention unless they’re in HER wedding photos or they look like her as a baby.
The rest of the chapters will be discussing unnamed trolls from unnamed websites without any proof of what they said that causes her to be awake at 2 am. And fret not, she be won’t reaching out with an apology or offers to help to anyone that she’s hurt by unkind actions or take responsibility for her barmy army’s “kill yourself” comments to ex-Hinchers.
So, as they say, all is good in the Greyskull hood.
Btw RonRon her handsome MANS can’t wait to meet all 3.6 million of his aunties and uncles. It’s just one big happy family of best pals that have never met and aunties and uncles. See what can be achieved when you choose to #Bekond.
We really are all in it together guys, ain’t we? #BeKond. I actually wish she #begone #offwithyou

PS and really only cos it will likely be in the Me-more, every time I see that stupid wretch mention or show pics of her being interviewed by Phillip Schofield, I remind myself that Mick Phillpott was also interviewed by Phil and had many more tv appearances as well. Ten minutes on the telly and bunch of ghost writers doesn’t make you special. Dear Sophie Rose, you’re nowt but and P and G puppet on a string now darling. #GrowUpWoman. You fanny about like a 6 year old playing house with her dolls. This is real life. And real people are being told they should be dead by your self-proclaimed army.

Get this under control Soph, before something terrible happens when someone can’t take any more of your bullying army.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tattle admin are on the ball!
For someone who likes to keep things positive and upbeat, she sure likes to talk about the opposite

As for the roasting bags, I think freda asked her to pick them up for her as onslow or zoph have never been seen using them
I think once she reads it on here we’ll get a demo, she loves to prove tattle wrong right.

Well done Soph on actually taking your baby to a play park 🙌

Looking forward to the garden reveal later, Henry will be well out of shot & kept indoors for that one. I think the mask will finally begin to slip, she’s obviously feeling the pressure from reading the reviews on here.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s just a protection for these grammers when she’s used the words so often, ppl can create products and it looks to be affiliated to SS. I’m sure hinch has trademarked handsnommeeeSs and litttle maannnns lol
Hopefully she hasn't trademarked headlisssshhh shicken... I'm calling bagsy on that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She even has to make petting the animals about her. My twin my arse. It’s really all about her at the end of the day

Reactions: 9
How many bleeping books does one attention seeking, lying, dumb person need?!

Going by how clever her 'followers' are - they probably can't even read.

Jog on if it is affecting you so much. Or just be a decent human being and you wouldn't get the backlash you do.

Don't get me started on the sudden trip to the farm. God give me strength.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.