Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also,
She said on her stories last night that shes been watching makeup tutorials and shared her top makeup pages. So my guess is she is gonna do it herself and she will post a story and/or grid post gushing over how well she did it herself

I will absolutely PISS MY PANTS if she does do her own make up and then whoever is in charge of the cover goes “nahhh duck it, let’s photoshop her holding her book infront of her face.” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why am I still not allowed to send my son to his Grandparents for a few hours alone but Sophie is having a photo shoot? Her life hasn’t changed one iota since lockdown. She’s as relatable as fudge.
She’s sickly enough

Reactions: 3
Scared to touch the dress then proceeds to touch it fifty times 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Good old Soph, keeping it relatable by going to a photoshoot in the middle of the pandemic. Too anxious to leave the house or to post a picture of herself on her stories but suddenly her (made up) anxiety has disappeared today for her photoshoot! Probably because she will be centre of attention

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
tit with all the money and management pr going into this moron she’s going to look as cheap as packet of 1 ply toilet roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rochelle Humes is having hair and make up done today. So maybe rules are different for celebs?
She shouldn't be. Hair is fine but not make up. Nail techs and MUAs arent allowed to work yet.
This was the update on Friday evening. My friend is an mua working in a hair salon. The stylists can work but she can't as its prolonged face to face contact and obviously the client can't be masked

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Surely, if your memoir is called this is me 😷
It's a stripped back version of yourself, should of been a natural shoot not an OTT one. She is never relatable

Reactions: 38
Guarantee this is why she hasnt used Gretel much lately. Be a cheesy line in her book along the lines of 'this is the real me, and I dont need to hide behind Gretel anymore' 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Was Jamie actually there though? The only evidence is a picture taken of SS and Hinch.
Yes Stacey said ‘ I’m taking hinch and Jamie to the rope swing now!
Keep up 😂

is that her wedding dress? 🤮.
Thank yourself bleep army you are paying for all that garb.

Reactions: 6
And yet it appears the rules don’t apply to some
I don't understand how it's ok for people to break the rules and then publish it on their social media! If I followed someone who was doing this I'd send a message telling them how irresponsible I thought they were and then unfollow.

Reactions: 13
I don't understand how it's ok for people to break the rules and then publish it on their social media! If I followed someone who was doing this I'd send a message telling them how irresponsible I thought they were and then unfollow.
Yes I agree. I unfollowed after seeing this. And she’s pregnant. Irresponsible to the extreme. All these hole influencers just get away with so much tit and are protected by the media it proper irritates me.

Reactions: 12
And yet it appears the rules don’t apply to some
Rules from the RCOG also don’t seem to apply to Rochelle herself who I think must be third trimester now - have to go back to self isolation according to current guidance. It’s super fun 👍

Reactions: 4
It's not relatable though is it, running around like a headless chicken this morning, managed to tidy and hoover and mop, but she still had another adult there with her. So no different to any other day for her. Most other stay at home parents are flying solo for one reason or another during the day or all the time. And those that work balance way more than she ever could. She has absolutely nothing in common with her army.

Reactions: 13
So, again, don't know if it's been asked already.. (I can't keep up with this thread, you tattle trolls are too fast 😉😂) But is little old me Sophlora doing her own makeup today? Because last time I checked - Makeup artists aren't allowed to work yet? She can have her hair done which hopefully will mean it is less birds nest 😂.
Suppose we'll know later when we get the grid post of the botoxed, filtered, selfie.
She has been practicing 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.