Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's sooo lucky that her anxiety always magically gives her a break just when she needs it to...! :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
That Carl Bembridge character just showed a sneak look at what I think is the narcissist's big fat gypsy wedding dress....🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe it’s for single MUA’s if they aren’t going to be the salon? Like if they can do the ppe with one client then they can do it? Although they’re still sharing products with other clients in the end so who knows.

As usual what twunt wants, twunt gets

Reactions: 2
Maybe it’s for single MUA’s if they aren’t going to be the salon? Like if they can do the ppe with one client then they can do it? Although they’re still sharing products with other clients in the end so who knows.

I was going to say this
I wonder it MUA are exempt from it and it just applies to beauticians who do waxing etc
i have no idea though.

Like freelance ones. It would make sense. Though sore subject to Salon based MUA's I would imagine.
I just dont understand the urgency to get a photo shoot done during a global pandemic.

Reactions: 12
Wtf do SS and Zoph both do those stupid necklace fiddle with stupid fake stretched eyes and ridiculous "I'm only doing this cos I think I look cute" selfie videos!? Used to like SS til she morphed into Stacophie Solomon!

Reactions: 14
I'm sure soap stars because the soaps have resumed filming, have make up artists doing their makeup? So it's sort of the same I think

That’ll be her reference to wearing a wedding dress again.... “one day who knows” crap

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I love Tracy’s vibe. Hardworking and amazing at what she does. She looks like a great mum.
Trace if you ever want a new best friend - one that won’t toss you aside when they become self obsessed and get ‘special’ friends, I’m sure we all feel the same here, we would love you as a friend.
Serious note, I hope trace is ok.

Reactions: 17
What sort of narcissistic twit does a beauty product demo with a bloody filter on?
OMG shes so annoying, I cannot bear to even look at her smug face putting that face mask on with her hair hanging around
You feel crappy about yourself? How do you think the girl who you set your vultures on last night feels right now after being told to kill herself?
You are a horrid self centered wanker who just brushes everything under the carpet yet again.

View attachment 173216
dislike her self loving antics
You feel crappy about yourself? How do you think the girl who you set your vultures on last night feels right now after being told to kill herself?
You are a horrid self centered wanker who just brushes everything under the carpet yet again.

View attachment 173216
dislike her self loving antics, anxiet
I feel crappy about myself but it wont stop me from filming myself applying a facemask
hatr her self love antics, anxiety my arse
y my arse, dislike her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.