Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine if she is pregnant then it's early days. I very much reckon she was/is planning a reveal around book launch date. Get all her followers even more excited, she'll do a couple of bits of promo and then will sack it off because of pregnancy related illness

Reactions: 12
I find it strange that her management company are not trying to distance her from the trolls in her army. Surely it’s a difficult sell getting brands to work with someone who has such associations? She can’t cry that it’s nothing to do with her and it’s just a minority of her followers as she has vicarious responsibility and has never once even attempted to prevent or stop them - in fact the evidence suggests that she actively encourages them.

After what I saw last night I now want to avoid penguin books, p&g, minky etc. I honestly think she is on the cusp of becoming a toxic brand herself.
100% agree. It’s almost teenage like the way she behaves and encourages trolling. Before I found tattle I couldn’t fathom who she was talking about in regards to trolling because all the comments were basically people kissing her arse. It didn’t add up. That’s what made me google who QUESTIONS hinch and found tattle. I am always behind the trend and late to the party when it comes to social media but I have a fine tuned bullshit detector, and a pathological aversion to lies. I saw that she was just a saleswoman, but a very dangerous, patronising and insincere one Using mental health to garner support is abhorrent.

Reactions: 32
What’s funny about today is they would’ve been going “let’s see what Tattle says about our pictures and let’s change outfits to mess with their heads” When the best part has been someone revealing the pregnancy of the Princess of Maldon 🤣 talk about shitting on their parade 😆 they’ll be texting now absolutely furious 👏🏼💃🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So if this baby news is true then I feel sorry for Ronnie and the new baby, poor Ronnie is neglected enough being shoved behind the sofa, soph hasn’t even been maternal with Ronnie and can’t cope with him on her own, She moans she’s tired even though she doesn’t work and Ronnie has 23hrs a day napping, how the duck Is she going to cope with 2 babies?!
I think it’s beyond selfish bringing another baby in the world when she can’t cope with the first one

Reactions: 47
This is not a true friendship ...Zoph has latched on because Grundy is slightly more famous....if I hadnt seen my friend for 3 months+ I wouldn't be sat at opposite end of sofa I would be next to them cuddling .....forced relationship of convenience...hope this makes sense
Seriously!!!!

Reactions: 2
So if this baby news is true then I feel sorry for Ronnie and the new baby, poor Ronnie is neglected enough being shoved behind the sofa, soph hasn’t even been maternal with Ronnie and can’t cope with him on her own, She moans she’s tired even though she doesn’t work and Ronnie has 23hrs a day napping, how the duck Is she going to cope with 2 babies?!
I think it’s beyond selfish bringing another baby in the world when she can’t cope with the first one
My thoughts exactly!

Reactions: 5
When she does duck off (please god, soon) Half of her cult are going to need therapy & the other half are going to be cringing themselves inside out thinking about how they were obsessed with some woman from Instagram, I haven’t been obsessed with anyone since I was about 13 & Hanson turned up all blonde locked & baby faced 😍 I had posters of them all over my room, ceiling included, I wanted to become famous & marry the middle brother, even then I wasn’t as pathetic as the hinch army.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How she can call us a cult when she has the barmy army who have been sending death threats, I have no idea..

I very much suggest people refrain from posting about her on Instagram and keep their comments here. People will find tattle regardless and she will have much less ammo.
She prob has a visual in her mind that we all dress up in wizard style robes and meet at Stonehenge on the regular, forming a circle whilst doing our synchronised curses directed at her with a goat for sacrifice etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.