Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party again :LOL:

I know they'll revel in all the negative comments and stuff, but if I was one of their actual real-life friends I'd be a little bit gutted, if not heartbroken that they don't even acknowledge any of their real friends. They don't have to be in photos, or in stories.......but you know the odd mention would, I'm sure, make their friends feel a little appreciated. Especially at this point in time.
If the only time you mention your friend is to up your insta engagement, then it doesn't really count.
I actually feel a little sorry for the pair of them this evening!

Reactions: 15
She prob has a visual in her mind that we all dress up in wizard style robes and meet at Stonehenge on the regular, forming a circle whilst doing our synchronised curses directed at her with a goat for sacrifice etc

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I hate to say it but I think the baby thing is either a) just simple bullshit said by someone who wants to get some attention for a bit, b) created by a paid member of gleam team do cause a distraction or c) a clever tactic by her/gleam to use as another example of the conspiracies around her.
whatever it is, it’s deliberate. And id gamble initiated by someone in her camp. It’s patently obvious her and Stacey had a job of some sort to do today, be it filming, photos or something else. Time will tell

Reactions: 41
Ok I’m majorly kate to the party in these threads right now so this is bound to have been said but a bleeping memoir at 30 for someone who is (at best) “insta famous”?!????! And why the duck does she keep saying “I can’t wait to finally tell me story” - YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ON YOUR PLATFORM YOU ABSOLUTE TROLLOP!!

Literally at any point you could do some stories addressing things but no, let’s instead pretend that’s not feasible and instead rinse your barmy followers for another £17 a pop. The woman has no shame whatsoever

• Haha
Reactions: 38

I know they'll revel in all the negative comments and stuff, but if I was one of their actual real-life friends I'd be a little bit gutted, if not heartbroken that they don't even acknowledge any of their real friends. They don't have to be in photos, or in stories.......but you know the odd mention would, I'm sure, make their friends feel a little appreciated. Especially at this point in time.
If the only time you mention your friend is to up your insta engagement, then it doesn't really count.
I do wonder tho if her normal non exciting friends have asked not to be shared on social media. Tracey I think has asked - hence her magic disappearance with only the odd quote/visual now and again. I know if it were me I’d not want my face plastered on her page for her psychotic followers to see

Reactions: 8
As much as I cannot stand Hinch, no one should be broadcasting her news like that in the comments section before she’s mentioned it herself! What is wrong with these daft bastards. Maybe that’s what you get when you pretend you’re the queen bleeping bee of Maldon and brag you have 3.5million disciples. Absolutely vile the whole lot of them. 🤮

Reactions: 13

I wouldn't want to be friends with her after all this

Like the saying

With friends like that who needs enemies

Reactions: 6
I feel like everybody should be more outraged by those breakfast muffins than they are 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I hate to say it but I think the baby thing is either a) just simple bullshit said by someone who wants to get some attention for a bit, b) created by a paid member of gleam team do cause a distraction or c) a clever tactic by her/gleam to use as another example of the conspiracies around her.
whatever it is, it’s deliberate. And id gamble initiated by someone in her camp. It’s patently obvious her and Stacey had a job of some sort to do today, be it filming, photos or something else. Time will tell
My thoughts exactly. It’s to stir up hysteria/interest from the Hinchers and encourage book buying 😂.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.