Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve all been cracking me up with these advent ideas 😂🤣

got to have some mini flip flops in there.. cant have Vestlife not included 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well if her tit advent calendar is part of a Boots 3 for 2 then at least I get a Tattle bingo 😬.......
it will defo contain one of those stupid diamond topped pens and a mini notebook.

• Haha
It will be like paranormal activity when she gets back home I tell ya! Traceys head will be doing circles(in the loft)with the amount of social media coverage this reunion is getting. Ma barker will have to speed dialled to tranquillise her,instead of hunch! Zoph will fill her up with some lovely slop and she’ll be back to sleep with full tum tums👍🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
It’s out the bag! Ffs another mini bincher 🙄😂
Oh my god! First cakegate, then garden gate now baby gate!
At least she can say she’s finally got a fuckin baby gate, even if it is on tattle and not at the end of her stairs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
B
An advent calendar? That’s it, I’m done with the world. If anyone wants me, I’ll be digging a big hole and planning my future life underground.

Also, why does she look so wooden and uncomfortable in every picture/video from today?
Because she’s not got total control, she can’t handle it

Reactions: 6
What idiot takes a change of clothes to their mates... and if you do take a change of clothes, why take another set of long sleeve clothes, and change your hair style?
It has to be 2 different days.
Stacey posted a few days ago about Hinch bringing her bits. She clearly went round before the rules allowed.
Drives me bleeping mad when my work has me dealing with the crisis that the vulnerable are in and irresponsible selfish cocks like them give zero bleeping shits!

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Handsomes loves his new seat, can’t wait to get these planters filled next week.
I think it’s a shout out to tattle guys sounds like a thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Soph: omg babes IMAGINE though if I went upstairs and pretended to sneak into your room and chop your cushions! My cult- er I mean sheep- errrr I mean hinchers would love it babes!

Stace: lol omg yes babes so funny! Don’t forget to tag me! How do you think of these things?

Soph:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Trace has only been out of the loft a few weeks and already let it slip Hinch is preggars 🤣 you couldn’t make this tit up, oh god I hope it’s true 💃🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I am living for this fall from grace that is inevitable and not in an trolling way by any means but she is really showing her true colours this surely can’t go on for much longer. I can’t believe how brainwashed some of these full grown adults are. 🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.