Mrs Hinch #194 up above the world so high, ratty extensions and a Covid blow dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely this needs to go to the paper? Or piers Morgan

No one is trolls and if calling someone out on the bullshit makes me a troll then so be it, I would rather be a troll than a lying manipulative person making people broke and buying continuous products that all do the same tit
Yes piers or even Katie hopkins interviewing her about her memoir but asking the tough questions!!!

Reactions: 4
If my friend offered me coke in a champagne glass I’d throw it on the floor and never speak to her again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"love you Ronnie and Jamie" I have never told a friend I love their husband 😂 this is what makes their friendship feel so artificial they meet a few times and it's all social media LOVE YOU!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi, I'm a bit nervous to be posting here. I'm a hincher. I was going to post in the rave thread but its closed. I want to have a real conversation with anyone who is willing and see if we can have a more 2 sided conversation. Is it appropriate to do in this thread? (Dont want to derail your thread) or do I need to make a thread? Thanks ATB
No need to be nervous, we don’t bite. Despite what’s been said about this site, you’re allowed to express your own thoughts, feelings and opinions. Please don’t be offended if anyone disagrees with you on anything you post x

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Pregnancy? I don’t believe a word of it LOL I reckon it’s one big wind up by a non-Hincher let’s say a good LOL.

Reactions: 16
She won’t be back on her stories tonight, 100% she will post a quote and goodnight to say how much of a lovely day she’s had. Because she knows people will be wanting her to address those comments.

Reactions: 16
I do wonder tho if her normal non exciting friends have asked not to be shared on social media. Tracey I think has asked - hence her magic disappearance with only the odd quote/visual now and again. I know if it were me I’d not want my face plastered on her page for her psychotic followers to see
Oh god yeah, I wouldn't want my face shown online to that many people. But it's more the what about thanking friends, family for christmas presents, birthday presents, spending time with them etc. She stories absolutely everything else, she thanks all her millions of 'fans' for getting her where she is etc :sick: What about those friends and family that have given her support?

Reactions: 8
I’m so bored of the pregnancy rumour. Who gives a tit ? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yea Sophie your so relatable aren’t you
The queen of relatable
Because we all hang out with other celebs on this fine Sunday!
Prick

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just been having a nose on the comments on Hinch's pic of her and SS. Someone's commented 'two legends together' 🤣🤭 Hinch a legend? She's hardly I dunno, Sir Ian Mckellen is she? (He was the first Sir I could think of 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe trace has been compiling her memoirs in loft scratching the walls with a discarded paper clip

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so bored of the pregnancy rumour. Who gives a tit ? 🙄
I never understand it, same for the royals as soon as one pops one out, speculation is she isn’t she blah blah, similar in life have a baby pop ask when you having another... why can’t ppl enjoy what they got lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.