Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s amazing how on the gram she comes across as ‘May I ask you leave me alone’ but behind the scenes she allows her fanny of a husband to message people’s place of work??? duck off Soph, you have a face I’d never tire of pummelling 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Honestly go read the comments. Someone said they had never heard of her and this person is now getting abuse. How the duck is this right but she will happily sit back and let this happen

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
These bleeping Hinchers have tit for brains! Best thing on insta? I don’t believe they can’t see she’s using people YES YOU ZOPHLORA USING YOUR HINCHERS👋👋👋

Reactions: 12
She really will go all out to silence anyone with a different opinion on her brand won't she. Or just get on with your life Sophie and let people speak about what they want to speak about. If you don't look for it you won't find it. Enjoy your brand and your precious family and stop worrying about what everyone else thinks of you because you aren't special enough to change the world's view on who you are - that's life. As you said in your recorded YouTube clip "not everyone is going to like you AND THATS OK" stay safe goodnight and take care ☺
Her response. What a dick.
why not actually read the girls posts and consider that maybe SHE is hurting by stuff YOUVE done ffs. So self obsessed and entitled. I really hope her book fucks up and her army turn on her. As my good old mum used to say, those who don’t listen must feel

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate the way she reply’s To people gets me so fuckin angry trying to belittle them! I’m from the north east so would never ever happen UNFORTUNATELY but I would love nothing more than to bump into her and see her face to face and give her my opinion and see how she reacts then since she’s all mouth over social media and goes out her way to try and ruin people that have any sort of opinion, I would actually pay to see it like!!
OH HI witch 👋

Reactions: 17
Her response. What a dick.
why not actually read the girls posts and consider that maybe SHE is hurting by stuff YOUVE done ffs. So self obsessed and entitled. I really hope her book fucks up and her army turn on her. As my good old mum used to say, those who don’t listen must feel
Where has she commented this?!

Reactions: 1
Ohhhhh the witch has bit back! I'd love to bleeping reply to her
“Can I just advise you”! What a passive aggressive witch. Even when she is trying to sound sickly sweet she comes across what she is. A nasty silly little girl who needs to grow up and deal with real problems

Reactions: 48
I really think she is going to flog this book then duck off to a new bigger house and quit Instagram. Pretty sure she will keep her current house though because grey is so last year so her new house will be furnished with the latest trend.

Her old house will be kept as a shrine to her and will be open to guided tours. You can pay £20 to have a look (but no touching, grey ropes to keep the scabby hands from touching the furniture) round. An extra fiver for you photo taken in the waiting area, on the wooden seating area and behind the wheel of the non-audi. Don’t forget spending money as you have to exit through the garage/gift shop to pick up a scuzzy used minkeh or a pair of Jamie’s skiddy boxers.
Definitely! She’ll reveal that she feels unsafe in castle greyskull because of the nasty trolls. In fact she’s probably had a few run ins with her mental army

Reactions: 8
I bet shes deleted it so people dont get alerted to hinch laid bares page

Reactions: 10
I’d rather pluck my bleeping pubes than read her book. P.s mr hinch could message my place of work all he likes they know how much of a gobshite I am🤪!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As if Hincharmy are attacking someone because they said they’d never heard of her... omfg

I had to comment on that post... for the rattle bastards I just had too.

I’d rather pluck my bleeping pubes than read her book. P.s mr hinch could message my place of work all he likes they know how much of a gobshite I am🤪!
He’s done what now? 🤔

Reactions: 4
So I know this isn't an airport n'all that.
But I'm going to unfollow hinch. She is winding me up more now that I can't stand her than when I followed her and felt like I couldn't cope. I'm going to have a break from tattle too. I'm just putting this here because I want to thank you all. Yous kept me sane during lockdown and helped me see the light regarding hinch. I have laughed so so much at the comments and there areba few accounts I genuinely love seeing comments from @shadyessex33 @TomTitLane @CoolMom @Astonishing @LadyB @Cakeybakey28 plus a few I can't remember usernames. Anyway sorry for long winded post. I'm gonna finish the night with a wee wine, catch up on this thread and bow out with dignaty 😂😂 but i may be back in the future. Thanks again everyone. All the fuckin vest to each of yous 😍😍👍👍 keep living your vest life ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.