Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trace is well on here! You’d have to be, being friends with that mad bastard. It’s probably one of those habit friendships now. It’s been forever so it just plods along
I’m just pleased Trace has been allowed out of the loft finally for some Dr Pepper and a few sweets. It’s been a hard lockdown for our Trace.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ohhhhh the witch has bit back! I'd love to bleeping reply to her
I think Hinch Laid Bare is very sensitive in their criticism of Hinch. It's generally about how Hinch made them feel and good advice about getting out of the Hinch grip. If it hurts Hinch to read it, that's her problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Why do they always roll out the “my stories are only 15 second snippets of my day!!!” so what you Pine your toilet for 15 seconds only each day? You make pissy stick wall art for only 15 seconds a day? You put Ronnie behind the sofa for only 15 seconds a day?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
@Kimmydee think it was another insta account and Hinch probably reported them to the brand they were working for maybe. Also think vest sent messages which would be absolute gold to see wouldn’t they?

Reactions: 9
I really think she is going to flog this book then duck off to a new bigger house and quit Instagram. Pretty sure she will keep her current house though because grey is so last year so her new house will be furnished with the latest trend.

Her old house will be kept as a shrine to her and will be open to guided tours. You can pay £20 to have a look (but no touching, grey ropes to keep the scabby hands from touching the furniture) round. An extra fiver for you photo taken in the waiting area, on the wooden seating area and behind the wheel of the non-audi. Don’t forget spending money as you have to exit through the garage/gift shop to pick up a scuzzy used minkeh or a pair of Jamie’s skiddy boxers.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The stories might only last 7 minutes but how long does she spend editing/filtering/adding text ect. She really expects us to believe she’s only on her stories for that short amount of time 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 35
If she does ever decide to throw the towel in and say her time on Instagram is done.
What will the barmy army do without their beloved leader?! Will they constantly be worrying about her, will some of them turn into actual stalkers and try and find her again. A lot of them are very clearly obsessed with her and may actually struggle if she ever does just disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She must have removed her comment. Or else I can't see it. I've followed that page for a while and it is a very straight, no bullying or nastiness towards hinch. She really is a bleep isn't she like.

Reactions: 22
She really will go all out to silence anyone with a different opinion on her brand won't she. Or just get on with your life Sophie and let people speak about what they want to speak about. If you don't look for it you won't find it. Enjoy your brand and your precious family and stop worrying about what everyone else thinks of you because you aren't special enough to change the world's view on who you are - that's life. As you said in your recorded YouTube clip "not everyone is going to like you AND THATS OK" stay safe goodnight and take care ☺

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.