Mrs Hinch #193 £17 for a memoir of lies. Zoph continues to pull wool over sheeples eyes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those allontheboard comments are nauseating! Also... thick Hinch army, they tagged Sophie in the post! Dozens of you don’t need to tag her again like you’re delivering breaking news or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I know this isn't an airport n'all that.
But I'm going to unfollow hinch. She is winding me up more now that I can't stand her than when I followed her and felt like I couldn't cope. I'm going to have a break from tattle too. I'm just putting this here because I want to thank you all. Yous kept me sane during lockdown and helped me see the light regarding hinch. I have laughed so so much at the comments and there areba few accounts I genuinely love seeing comments from @shadyessex33 @TomTitLane @CoolMom @Astonishing @LadyB @Cakeybakey28 plus a few I can't remember usernames. Anyway sorry for long winded post. I'm gonna finish the night with a wee wine, catch up on this thread and bow out with dignaty 😂😂 but i may be back in the future. Thanks again everyone. All the fuckin vest to each of yous 😍😍👍👍 keep living your vest life ❤
Stay safe sweetie. ❤ X

Those allontheboard comments are nauseating! Also... thick Hinch army, they tagged Sophie in the post! Dozens of you don’t need to tag her again like you’re delivering breaking news or something.
Its so sad isn’t it? Omg 😂 tag and fan girl after someone who’s actually WORKED hard to get where they are, have talent and DO something positive

like Britney Spears. Any of the spice girls. Avril Lavigne, George Michael (RIP)

Reactions: 9
Dear Sophie and Jamie,
I hope you read this.

Do you not realise that your BRAND is damaging people?
That poor girl who you attacked tonight because she dared to tell the truth about what your daily programming did to to her with your condescending SHITE of spending time with your beautiful family - disgraceful.
You claim your stories amount to 7.5 mins of real life when we all know how many hours you spend prepping, filming, editing, etc.

You house extension, your kitchen, your garden and your bleeping pergola has ALL been funded by vulnerable women who bought into this “Hincher/Hinch Army” SHITE which has been nothing but a way for you both to earn top dollar at their expense. The hanging baskets fiasco SHOULD have set an alarm bell off in your integrity that women were flocking to arrange FINANCE to have these items!!!! But you have no moral fibre.

You have brainwashed and damaged so many people and are doing NOTHING to help and support people who you can clearly see you are culpable in their current mental and emotional state.

The irish girl a few weeks ago who was sobbing and shaking like a leaf dancing about her kitchen to This Is Me with her little girl watching on.....because you COMMENTED on a post.
Don’t you see how scary that is?
Your narrative has made people believe that you care and that they are part of you.....but you will drop them like a tonne of bricks in due course when you hit your £££££ goals.

You both are disgusting.

All the bleeping best.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 122
But I'm going to unfollow hinch. She is winding me up more now that I can't stand her than when I followed her and felt like I couldn't cope. I'm going to have a break from tattle too. I'm just putting this here because I want to thank you all. Yous kept me sane during lockdown and helped me see the light regarding hinch. I have laughed so so much at the comments and there areba few accounts I genuinely love seeing comments from @shadyessex33 @TomTitLane @CoolMom @Astonishing @LadyB @Cakeybakey28 plus a few I can't remember usernames. Anyway sorry for long winded post. I'm gonna finish the night with a wee wine, catch up on this thread and bow out with dignaty 😂😂 but i may be back in the future. Thanks again everyone. All the fuckin vest to each of yous 😍😍👍👍 keep living your vest life ❤
We‘lol miss you! But I totally get where you’re coming from. You gotta look after your mental health. I have a couple of weeks off from her and tattle every now and then. I feel rejuvenated when I come back to slate the witch again 😂 nothing will change whilst you’re gone. She is the same boring fucker 24/7. So take the time you need, and hopefully see you soon! ATV!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
i think they tag her waiting for her to respond to them! 99% probably get that excited if she did they'd cum in thier pants 🤢 its actually scary to read the comments and see what dimwits we share the world with 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve unfollowed. I seriously can’t take her tit any longer. tit house, tit voice, tit cooking, tit garden. All just tit!!!!!!!
I’m off following the new house makeovers, so good for the soul ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 28
when you come back here RonRon will still be eating turmeric, he’ll still be behind the sofa, Fatsnomes will still have his dick out, Ma Barkers garden tomb may be finished, Trace will have a bit of colour to her cheeks after Loft Lockdown, Jaymeee will still be looking for his balls, the small village of Maldon might have grown to 65,000 in population and Soph will still be a bleep 💃🏼

ATV 👍🏼
#bekond ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You know what...same.

I'm starting back at work full time next week and I won't have time for this. It has been hilarious, frustrating and satisfying in equal measure but I won't be able to keep up with her tit soon. I will do my part in preaching anti Hinch doctrine in real life and log on here when the tit hits the fan but until then I'm out. Keep fighting the good fight guys, lets not let the influenzas win x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Don’t know if they were fired. But I was watching another account on insta who doesn’t like Hinchy, made a few posts about her and got the usual nasty messages in their inbox. But among those sent to this insta person, were messages from others who had messaged Hinch (nothing nasty or trolling) and hinch had replied and then blocked Then a few weeks later they found out that hinch or vest or a gleam member or someone had messaged their place of work. Doxxed them. Saying things like ‘should they be working with children’ and the like. Now us as tattlers would like receipts but I actually believe it’s true. And it’s bleeping vile

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
That’s got to be a Hincher that works at that station! I hope they get bollocked for it!
Oh I get it now its
i think they tag her waiting for her to respond to them! 99% probably get that excited if she did they'd cum in thier pants 🤢 its actually scary to read the comments and see what dimwits we share the world
I hate the way she reply’s To people gets me so fuckin angry trying to belittle them! I’m from the north east so would never ever happen UNFORTUNATELY but I would love nothing more than to bump into her and see her face to face and give her my opinion and see how she reacts then since she’s all mouth over social media and goes out her way to try and ruin people that have any sort of opinion, I would actually pay to see it like!!
OH HI witch 👋
Hello a fellow North eastener her!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dear Sophie and Jamie,
I hope you read this.

Do you not realise that your BRAND is damaging people?
That poor girl who you attacked tonight because she dared to tell the truth about what your daily programming did to to her with your condescending SHITE of spending time with your beautiful family - disgraceful.
You claim your stories amount to 7.5 mins of real life when we all know how many hours you spend prepping, filming, editing, etc.

You house extension, your kitchen, your garden and your bleeping pergola has ALL been funded by vulnerable women who bought into this “Hincher/Hinch Army” SHITE which has been nothing but a way for you both to earn top dollar at their expense. The hanging baskets fiasco SHOULD have set an alarm bell off in your integrity that women were flocking to arrange FINANCE to have these items!!!! But you have no moral fibre.

You have brainwashed and damaged so many people and are doing NOTHING to help and support people who you can clearly see you are culpable in their current mental and emotional state.

The irish girl a few weeks ago who was sobbing and shaking like a leaf dancing about her kitchen to This Is Me with her little girl watching on.....because you COMMENTED on a post.
Don’t you see how scary that is?
Your narrative has made people believe that you care and that they are part of you.....but you will drop them like a tonne of bricks in due course when you hit your £££££ goals.

You both are disgusting.

All the bleeping best.
THIS!!! Take a bleeping bow! Nail on the head

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread Suggestion

Hinch is on her fourth book, and it’s all full of lies, why’s it so good? Dunno...I just love it guys!

😏

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion: Hinch’s allontheboard, her army is at full claws - we’ve had enough, we’re fecking BORED.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.