Mrs Hinch #192 ebayer dresses, poundshop tat, all that money & she still looks like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just think, that’s an author (probably quite a few) who poured their heart and soul into a story, with hours upon hours of hard work, creativity and dedication, with sacrifices made professionally and personally - only for penguin to say, no thanks, we are choosing to go with Mrs Hinch because she’ll bring in the cash and bring it in fast. 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just saw this on a mrshinch wannabe insta account. #supportcostsnothing ? Actually it’s costing you £16.99. ATVView attachment 170354
What is wrong with that Hinch Army....amazing and brave?? Really?! Read any inspiring memoir (one of my idols Katie Piper for example) and you will see what amazing and brave is! If naming your cloffs is amazing and brave well I’ll be dammed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Just seen her story about the book. And I’ve said this before. This woman is suffering from an eating disorder which vest is fully aware of. She’s too thin. Barely eats. Her portions of food are ridiculously small. Ronnie eats more than her. And vest must be starving and secretly eating at night. May be bulimia or anorexia. But she is deffo underweight and we’ll never see her wearing anything skin tight. Always loungey and oversized jumpers

• Sad
Reactions: 39
One of my best friends is a writer, she's been to uni got the degrees spent years writing and trying to get published and constantly gets pushed back, her work is bleeping amazing and she writes with such passion and then there's people like Sophie and Zoella who get a book published for fun. It's ridiculous.
These days it seems unless your an ‘influencer’ you don’t get anywhere or get given any opportunities. Look at celebs for example, even they have jumped onto the bandwagon of promoting anything they can make money on.

Reactions: 11
Can i just say... Welcome back @shadyessex33 this place hasn't been the same without you and @TomTitLane so glad your back ❤

I can't believe she's okay with charging £17 for a book of complete bullshit. Sooner her sheep wake up and see the truth the better. Maybe then their kids will be able to eat because Mummaz won't have spent all their child benefits on zoflora and baarsskits.

She's a disgusting person in every way possible

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought her first book was like her autobiography? I’ve bought the first two books and never bloody read them.

Reactions: 14
Laughed at the clip just seen it on hinch page....slide into my dms...she never blooming reads them,and trolls were not teolls just speaking our minds,she deletes anything she doesnt like

• Haha
All the questions you’ve been asking but you’ve got to pay a small fortune to find out the answers... if you really cared about your ‘fans’ then you’d just answer there questions not charge them £17 to find out 🤦🏻‍♀️
Don’t forget the conspiracy theory’s 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What has she got to answer

she went to b n m.

shedidnt Have a bbq with all her famalam round.

she doesn’t own a bmw.

The twit waffle is about as organic as those bottles of E number filled bottles of pop your mum got you as a kid, you drunk, got so hyper you threw the contents of your cup all over someone, who tried to smash your window and you got sent to bed early , and then your lips swelled up bigger than hinch’s ever expanding ego filled head and you had to go get a shot of adrenaline at the hospital because you went into anaphylactic shock.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg - she’s such a victim !! Actually she’s not a victim she’s doing this through choice just likes playing the victim - throw away your glasses people the print will be huge 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
# 3pagesachapter

Reactions: 15
So this 1st book was her life story I assume

What has she to add from when the 1st one ended? I have no idea as didn't read it but I bet it will appeal to her dimwitted crazies

They can add it to the other 3 and their fake Chanel books like her mate Mario has

I am shocked I tell you, didn't see this one coming - expected a weaning book

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“You’re so brave! You’re so inspiring”

Brainwashed idiots.

It took so much bravery to clean your bleeping toilet and it was so inspiring when you made a heart of twigs.

Honestly stop the world I want off.

Reactions: 22
1. I was born to Freda of the high plains. I do have a sister and I think there’s other half siblings somewhere but they don’t matter
2. Freda spoilt me like mad. I was given all I wanted including lots of food. As food =love. I became a horrid spoilt brat
3. At school I hung about with mean girls. If I wasn’t centre of attention I screamed
4. I went work in an office. Maybe after my gastric band, which I said I’ve had but I could be lying
5. Saw Jayyyyyymeeeee. Had to have him as he was higher than me. I saw a meal ticket and status. Got him cos I always get what I want
6. Helicopter proposal, wedding that cost millions, daddy cried (with happiness to get me out the house cos I cost a fortune). Mummy wore a sort of wedding dress too. Got my first born jabba the mutt
7. Started ‘cleaning’ stealing my SiL ideas. Got everything for freeeee. Cos I always get what I want
8. Had my second son. Now do duck all. Been nowhere. Do nothing. Boring as hell. But I always get what I want. Cos I’m Spoilt Soph
IS SHE HAVING A LAUGH??? She’s never moved 20ft from the bloody front door 🤦‍♀️
Edit * 7a. Fleeced my army for 3 books already. Now a 4th

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Guyzzz I just want to address some conspiracy theories about me seeing as so many (none) of you are asking. It’s been said that I don’t like coffee or gossiping. None of this is true.
Hope that helps
ATV

Swipe up and buy exclusive access to my non existent DMs

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What a bleeping gobshite she is. Fake crying over what? Being found out because your a liar? That everyone knows what a money grabbing witch you are? Get the duck over yourself sophie. No doubt the sheep have all been and preordered the toilet roll. Swear to god that vile stupid senseless idiot winds me the heck up. Done watching your dribble. Others may fall for it but we wont. Pop that in your book you twit

I had to leave the Mrs hinch fan groups on fb because they made me want to literally bleach my own eyeballs to make it stop. Infact one I got banned from because I told a hincher her kitchen looked like mr tumble had exploded.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sorry if it's already been said but please watch pretty_blunt insta video about the book.. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.