Mrs Hinch #192 ebayer dresses, poundshop tat, all that money & she still looks like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She announcing a pregnancy in that book or is the M on the title meant to make her look like she has curves?!

Reactions: 11
Imagine though if you were a writer.

Someone who had been trying to get published and been writing true quality books but someone like Penguin rejected you.....

Then you found out they were publishing a memoir of an annoying women who spent two years cleaning, weaning and screaming?

I mean jesus h christ. 🙈🙈🙈
One of my best friends is a writer, she's been to uni got the degrees spent years writing and trying to get published and constantly gets pushed back, her work is bleeping amazing and she writes with such passion and then there's people like Sophie and Zoella who get a book published for fun. It's ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 85
Myth 1: We have an Audi that we're hiding

We absolutely did not buy the Audi even though we were in the Audi garage for 3 hours and I shared a photo of it on my personal page and then used one without the Audi to make a complete mug of my Hinchers.

🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
If it reads anything like her first absolute pile of tit that I hid every copy of in Waterstones when I was walking around hehehehe... then I can say I would rather eat my own faeces than read it. The blurb of the first one was enough for me to gouge my own eyeballs out with a tiny spoon.
those tears. Each tear is a money drop hinch babes.
What has she got to write about when she’s apparently no idea how she got there... she’s just a normal girl remember.. head woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Another example of the Barmy Army attacking people. This was me being attacked by her nutcase army because I said it was another sales tactic by Hinch. Look at the language they direct to me. #bekond

There is no need especially when they always say #bekond

Will she have a section of her life detailed in her memoir that her army are crazier than her trolls

No, I don't think so

Reactions: 15
Im sorry but what exactly has she got to put in a memoir that we dont already know? Shes not exactly living life in the fast lane is she? Bloody hell, think im gonna release one with the tit ive had to deal with. You would need a library card with the amount of books I would have to release of my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh duck off Hinch, what a waste of trees. A bloody memoir of a 30 year old who does nothing 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 77
Not only do we give her content ideas, we've now basically filled her book too.... We need to start charging her for the privilege.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Honestly what a load of shite.

She's barely lived! Never left her grey world, never done anything notable or worthy or even vaguely interesting.

The influencer world is mental, it really is 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 52
On the other hand she has the potential to open a serious can of worms here with her “truth”. Alluding/ vague instagram content that can be deleted is one thing but when you cross over to printing it in a book you’re opening yourself up to that tear down. Newspapers will be glad to garner a bit of drama about the real mrs Hinch from various “reliable sources”. If she things negative/ differing opinions is bad- this is opening her up to far worse. And she doesn’t look in a state to mentally handle that.

Reactions: 33
Wow... I was following the post "mrs hinch mde me do it" page.. every negative comment was deleted and then post was closed so people couldn't reply!
What a joke

• Wow
Reactions: 20
A memoir 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any more bat tit Mrs Hinch releases a memoir 😂😂
bleeping done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132
A memoir...what's she done with her life? She isn't a celeb, she hasn't done anything interesting other than get a few followers on Instagram for cleaning. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 24
She is so thin. She genuinely looks ill.
I was literally about to share the same picture, she has some serious food issues.

But fear not we can read all about it in the book 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.