Mrs Hinch #192 ebayer dresses, poundshop tat, all that money & she still looks like that

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well after watching these new stories announcing the book, all I can say is I hope she has a good therapist, and is having therapy. Because I don’t think all this is the life for her. I genuinely mean that.

UNLESS... it was all just a big performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
This is what I thought! And the sheep will fall for it. I just can't fathom HOW these people can't see through her?!?! She is full of tit! This book will be absolute bollocks all about the trolls and how horrid we are and all the "conspiracy theories" we come up with. I know there are some theories here, usually along with banter, but overall we mostly call her out on tit she drops herself in!
Who’s taking on for the team and getting the book?
if we all chip in 1p each we could cover it

A bleeping MEMOIR duck OFF YOU BORING bleeping COW

you gonna credit and mention tattle? No of course not
Order it on amazon. Read it and send it back. That’s what I do. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Not sure if it was my phone but her speech and mouth were completely out of sync when I watched it.

Reactions: 60
All I’ve got to say is;

This is my world, my big book of lies

ATV x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Literally ran straight here after watching that tit show of an "announcement" and you guys are on fire! Is she serious?! She admits she hardly ever leaves the house, she has zero original ideas, she hardly ever cleans anymore so what the frig is she going to put in a whole bloody book?!
And there will be a whole chapter telling everyone how the "trolls" are horrible to her and her bffs/hinchers, despite said hinchers being absolutely vile to anyone who dares disagree with her and never pulled up on that.
Shes been pissing me off for months, particularly through lockdown with her spending/fake anxiety about shopping/not leaving the house tit when millions of other are struggling with actual problems and genuinely not seeing family, but tonight's really wound me up! She wouldn't know what to do in the real world with real problems!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Just saw this on a mrshinch wannabe insta account. #supportcostsnothing ? Actually it’s costing you £16.99. ATV
4FA6DA46-3F76-412D-AA9D-B10E43078AC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 108
A memoir 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Just when you thought 2020 couldn't get any more bat tit Mrs Hinch releases a memoir 😂😂
bleeping done.
and nearly half of it has been on lockdown and she hasn't been out - supposedly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A bleeping memoir!!
I’ve heard all now.
Has she done anything of any importance to warrant a memoir?
Ended world hunger?
Escaped the Taliban?
Brought peace to all nations?
No!
Shame on you penguin!
Shame!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Memoirs are what you write when you’re shuffling off your mortal coil... literally she has nothing to write about...nothing.
She has nothing to even... urgh. She’s lived a nice life, had everything handed to her on a silver platter.. nothing in her life is organic.. I lost my mum last year to suicide . I’ve had to fight every day with ptsd caused by her death.. I don’t mean to be bitter but hinch triggers something in me.. it’s a rage like no other. What the duck has she to write about. Revolting woman. Vest can get in the bin too. I just feel sorry for the poor obese dog and the child that’s going to get used as a pawn in her game and probably ignored the older and more mobile he gets. She’s a one trick pony and I hope she gets dashed off quicker than a fly around a horses backside soon. God please make it soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
I think I’ve found some of my fellow tattle feckers on the we love mrs hinch page 😂 I’ll not be on much longer like with my posts they are literally creaming over the book , duck wits

Reactions: 22
All the questions you’ve been asking but you’ve got to pay a small fortune to find out the answers... if you really cared about your ‘fans’ then you’d just answer there questions not charge them £17 to find out 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm not even shocked at this revelation, any opportunity for yet another narcissistic display from humble soph!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.