Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is trying to blag an egg chair now! โ€˜Can you recommend...?โ€™ Itโ€™s simple overt begging. Same with mumofmadlads, always on the lookout for anything free!
Wtf! If you want one just buy one you have plenty of money! Arghh

Reactions: 12
I have just contacted Gleam too, about how unprofessional it was of Sophie to share that message with the account details shown, and how disgusting some of the "Hincher's" messages were.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wtf! If you want one just buy one you have plenty of money! Arghh
I really, really and again really want an egg chair. Too expensive, alas I will have to do without. No doubt she'll have dozen egg chairs by tomorrow...yes HINCHERS I'm bleeping green with envy, or I will be when she dains to sit in hers( next few days) for 5 mins while she does a story and a motherfucking swipe up!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฌ

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I really, really and again really want an egg chair. Too expensive, alas I will have to do without. No doubt she'll have dozen egg chairs by tomorrow...yes HINCHERS I'm bleeping green with envy, or I will be when she dains to sit in hers( next few days) for 5 mins while she does a story and a motherfucking swipe up!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฌ
Aldi will gift her with one by Tuesday.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why you unblocked me Soph? Are you ready to apologise for your Hinchers?
This is bleeping disgusting! We should all send the same message to gleam and everyone who works with her! We need to do something! Some of us have a couple of accounts on Instagram too! X they have found out people's address and work place before who knows what they could do this time

They

Someone who's sent a message to gleam, could you copy and paste it here and I will send it to and hopefully all of us can! If we are all blocked after then we take it further! Somehow ๐Ÿ˜‚ we need to shut hinch down!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet whenever she mentions certain things - the companies who sell that specific item literally tit themselves and try to be the first one to send the item to her just for a mention on her story :/

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I bet whenever she mentions certain things - the companies who sell that specific item literally tit themselves and try to be the first one to send the item to her just for a mention on her story :/
I know it really is pulling the plonker like๐Ÿ˜•

Reactions: 9
Iโ€™m fairly certain at this stage a shout out costs more than just gifting.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Do companies like Gleam or the brands she associates with have a governing body? (like with banks you have the financial ombudsman) just wondering if thereโ€™s anyone higher up that can be complained to regarding the death threats etc.

Although there is the police, Iโ€™d be tempted to report it formally to them.

If the shoe was on the other foot and youโ€™d messaged Hinch threatening her life, Iโ€™m sure that would be taken extremely seriously. So why isnโ€™t this

Reactions: 19
I had a box of Oven Pride that was given to me and I was always scared to use it, I decided to throw it away when I saw someone in the Hinch groups on FB get it in their eye. Nasty stuff, they need to start putting harsh chemicals behind the counter like tobacco

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I have just been looking on Gleams website, you can contact them on there as well. The usual name boxes and information. As far as I saw it didn't state it had to be anything specific to submit to them. Also, sorry if this is old news or just plain stupid, but after snooping around the website, I've noticed that some of the other "influencers" (not cleaning ones) that hinch has interacted with are, would you believe it, also managed by gleam! Coincidence or well staged to look like they are all friends etc?? Tell me if im being far fetched haha

Reactions: 16
I have just been looking on Gleams website, you can contact them on there as well. The usual name boxes and information. As far as I saw it didn't state it had to be anything specific to submit to them. Also, sorry if this is old news or just plain stupid, but after snooping around the website, I've noticed that some of the other "influencers" (not cleaning ones) that hinch has interacted with are, would you believe it, also managed by gleam! Coincidence or well staged to look like they are all friends etc?? Tell me if im being far fetched haha
Iโ€™ve complained on their website before and they never got back to me ๐Ÿ™„
It was when she filmed the random people in Morrisonโ€™s cafe.

I donโ€™t think itโ€™s a coincidence she comments on other accounts with Gleam, probably told to ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.