Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve complained on their website before and they never got back to me 🙄
It was when she filmed the random people in Morrison’s cafe.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence she comments on other accounts with Gleam, probably told to 😂
Oh dear! It seems gleam themselves are not portraying a what you'd call professional business!

Reactions: 10
Oh dear! It seems gleam themselves are not portraying a what you'd call professional business!
I’ve emailed gleam with the messages I received from Hinchers today. Unfortunately I don’t have the one MH put on her story as I wanted to send that but I couldn’t find it. I’ve highlighted to them not only I received death threats but so did my son

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I’ve complained on their website before and they never got back to me 🙄
It was when she filmed the random people in Morrison’s cafe.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence she comments on other accounts with Gleam, probably told to 😂
Me too, now I can't reach their website. Could I be blocked?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
😲 Can anyone share the death threat screenshot again? That's shocking. It needs reporting to the police.

Must of missed it and I'm just too lazy to be going searching again 😂

Reactions: 6
Swipe up for this mornings outdoors breakfast Smartie Easter eggs and Special K
Her diet is appalling for someone pregnant.im sure there was tea and biscuits for breakfast the other day! Is she really so blind to the importance of good nutrition whilst growing a baby!
For someone who gained weight eating junk, she now eats junk and dont pile the weight on at all.
She appears to have lost weight since October.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For someone who gained weight eating junk, she now eats junk and dont pile the weight on at all.
She appears to have lost weight since October.
We see what see wants us to see. Does she actual eat the food she posts?

Reactions: 9
Has she put an eBay swipe up for the fake vines on extending trellis yet? I know that’s not an eBay purchase but I predict a “look guys, found these just like mine!” before the evening is up, given the camera was focussed on those rather than her husband watering the plants, the alleged subject of the story...

Don’t forget the panning shots of all her other purchases, for no reason whatsoever.

If I could go back in time and smack Past Me silly for not seeing it sooner, I would!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has she put an eBay swipe up for the fake vines on extending trellis yet? I know that’s not an eBay purchase but I predict a “look guys, found these just like mine!” before the evening is up, given the camera was focussed on those rather than her husband watering the plants, the alleged subject of the story...

Don’t forget the panning shots of all her other purchases, for no reason whatsoever.

If I could go back in time and smack Past Me silly for not seeing it sooner, I would!
We all would..there'd be a self slapping epidemic!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe if she spent her time actually looking in her beloved b&M she’d know there was one for sale for less than 100 the begging goat. The first thing you do when looking for something is check google, it’s probably cheaper on amazon but I suppose that isn’t going to be your go to place when you don’t get paid for plugging it
Begging goat!!! Dying!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌👊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand how someone can so easily lie through their vineers. Going round with the crappy handheld to see what she can pick up but the handheld has the same amount of crap in it before and then after. And apparently she "emptyed" it in the before story, I can clearly see tit in the thing. But then she clearly knows how dumb her army are, they will believe anything she says

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These people are vile - surely there's something that can be done, am so angry but feel helpless watching her and army getting away with this abuse!
Mrs H will just say I can't control my followers, I tried to tag her in a photo before but it wont let me anyone know why ? It's a photo of her sat with her ex work mates and her hubby and it says "work family " and also a photo of Mr h getting an award for sales person of the year , it proves she was once working in sales , just wont let me tag her on the photos so waste of time me posting them

Reactions: 4
Gleam won’t do anything .

Caroline Hirons did a similar thing to a woman who messaged her and said her advice was appalling, she didn’t have qualifications, wasn’t a dermatologist and other stuff, etc. That woman was bombarded with threatening and abusive messages.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
QUOTE="F the dust., post: 170420, member: 6944"]
We see what see wants us to see. Does she actual eat the food she posts?
Mrs H will just say I can't control my followers, I tried to tag her in a photo before but it wont let me anyone know why ? It's a photo of her sat with her ex work mates and her hubby and it says "work family " and also a photo of Mr h getting an award for sales person of the year , it proves she was once working in sales , just wont let me tag her on the photos so waste of time me posting them
[/QUOTE]
Post here so we can see 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I messaged that vile JD person but I don't think they've seen it. Their profile says they're a hippie, but pretty sure they're all about peace and love and not sending death threats :unsure:
Me too, I don’t know if she’s read it. I got a reply from the woman who reposted though. It is really like a cult. They honestly believe they must defend MH at all costs.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Guys,, I’m
Sorry to bail out, but I’m done. I can’t witness this anymore. It’s eating away in my life. It’s taking over. My goodness please keep
On doing what you are doing, you are stronger than me, but for me, it’s over. bleeping crock of shite that is too consuming for this girl. But you’ve all been amazing. The funniest bunch of individuals I’ve ever witnessed xxxxxxxxxxx

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She's even painting her bloody fence grey now! What's wrong with old fashioned brown or even a bit of colour! She'll be getting grey AstroTurf next.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.