Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do companies like Gleam or the brands she associates with have a governing body? (like with banks you have the financial ombudsman) just wondering if there’s anyone higher up that can be complained to regarding the death threats etc.

Although there is the police, I’d be tempted to report it formally to them.

If the shoe was on the other foot and you’d messaged Hinch threatening her life, I’m sure that would be taken extremely seriously. So why isn’t this
I don’t think they’d do anything though because she wasn’t the one to give out the death threats

Reactions: 8
I've been blocked. I commented (nothing nasty) saying that she should think what an impact the chemicals she uses have on the environment and the excessive use of them and the fosiil fuels it takes to create them ect. And that she needs to look at the bigger picture. Looking after the world for the next generation namely her son!! And now I'm blocked. Stupid witch. To be honest I never thought she was that bad like not evil but now she's really pissed me off. How can you sensor literally every comment even onethat wasn't nasty? I wish the papers would run an article about what a stupid idiot she is who is profiteering of vulnerable people, encouraging others to hurt our planet and just making a laughing stock of actual illnesses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She put up a story saying the whole house was CLEANED before she went out... came home and continued to clean? Clearly forgets her own lies within an hour or two. twit 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well stone the bleeping crows!! She put solar lights out in the sun...and now it's dark they've lit up...She can't believe it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve really tried to find the video where the husband calls her fans ‘shoppers’, but haven’t been successful. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? :)

Reactions: 6
Wtf did I just watch? Hinch in a weird filter staring into the camera gnashing at an easter Egg? !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ve really tried to find the video where the husband calls her fans ‘shoppers’, but haven’t been successful. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? :)

I did a search and it’s somewhere in that lot.

Reactions: 5
I do think it's pretty pointless contacting Gleam & thinking they'll do something about it. They won't, they don't give a tit because they control the message.

Reactions: 13
Guys,, I’m
Sorry to bail out, but I’m done. I can’t witness this anymore. It’s eating away in my life. It’s taking over. My goodness please keep
On doing what you are doing, you are stronger than me, but for me, it’s over. bleeping crock of shite that is too consuming for this girl. But you’ve all been amazing. The funniest bunch of individuals I’ve ever witnessed xxxxxxxxxxx
Don't apologise, I really don't blame you for bailing and I'm sure no one else here will judge you for it. This is emotionally exhausting for most people involved. We're branded as trolls but we really are just people with big hearts with concern for the environment, animals, the people who are brainwashed and even the Hinch herself to an extent. You're welcome back if and when you feel like it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I've been blocked. I commented (nothing nasty) saying that she should think what an impact the chemicals she uses have on the environment and the excessive use of them and the fosiil fuels it takes to create them ect. And that she needs to look at the bigger picture. Looking after the world for the next generation namely her son!! And now I'm blocked. Stupid witch. To be honest I never thought she was that bad like not evil but now she's really pissed me off. How can you sensor literally every comment even onethat wasn't nasty? I wish the papers would run an article about what a stupid idiot she is who is profiteering of vulnerable people, encouraging others to hurt our planet and just making a laughing stock of actual illnesses.
She blocked me twice, once for suggesting she wear rubber gloves when handling zoflora and the 2nd account she blocked me I wasn't even following her. She didn't like an instagrammer so blocked me as I was a follower. lol.

Since day 1 she has spent so much time blocking people. She must get a kick out of it. I know real celebs who have never blocked 1 person ever! Muted yes, but never gone so far to block, especially for no reason. Bizarre behaviour to say the least!

Reactions: 17
I for one am not shocked. If I hadn’t of called her out for creating debt and fire hazards I wouldn’t of made it to her story. But she knows these accusations are being made so she wants to brush them under the carpet by setting her minions on one person in hope they’ll ignore the serious facts. They must protect there queen

This is my favourite message yet :) I’m awaiting a heart transplant. What a fantastic hincher she is! Really promoting MH’s mental health campaign.
I’m still catching up from earlier as been out all day that is truly disgusting what that cult member said to you no need for that at all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.