Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! Have been reading here a few weeks but this is my first post. First off, just want to say that some of the posts on here have genuinely made me cry with laughter, there are some funny people on here! Fair play.
I was never really sucked into the whole hinching thing as far as others seem to have been. When I first started following her I did find myself nosying down the cleaning aisle more than I used to and picking up a few bits but the repetitive nature of her stories soon bored me to tears and the realisation that I had a press full of clobber that I didn’t even use woke me up to what was going on. I cleaned my bathroom using a capful of neat Zoflora on Wednesday last and I can STILL smell it today, god knows what Mrs Hinch does be at literally spraying the stuff about so liberally all day everyday. It’s headache inducing just to witness.

So anyway. I’ve no real story as to what led me here, this site was shared in a group I’m in on FB and said I’d join for a goo. However.. I have to say I do think comments about her appearance are below the belt, and taken in isolation and shared they give the wrong impression of this group which is full of carefully considered points and well researched facts. As long as she’s not flogging make up or skin care then who cares what filters she uses. Now if she was filtering her before and after pics to make the products look like they perform better I’d see the point.. but who doesn’t love a good filter [emoji2324] We all like to portray the best side of ourselves. Same as calling her a bleep etc.. it just defeats whatever point you’re trying to make and takes away from it. It does intelligent arguments as massive disservice when they feel they need to resort to that kind of thing. Just my 2c, [emoji2372]

On Hinch herself I find her irritating, cringeworthy and full of false charm. Not sure when the bubble will finally burst but I’m sure the baby will buy her more time. I got tired of the repetition after one week, I’m not sure how people are still watching with the same interest. It’s just all so predictable now.
I don’t dislike her, wouldn’t like to see anything bad happen to her or anything but it grates on me how careless she is about things and she’s bascially a glorified Avon lady. It’s just a bizarre phenomenon. Her whole house is like a modern day Argos catalogue urging people to swipe up and buy the tat, not letting on she receives a hefty % for each sale.

Anyway, that’s me. I’m sure I’ll be told to F off [emoji23]
Exactly my thoughts. Lower yourself to the level of the troll and no one will take anything on this forum seriously. Some excellent points have been made, but all people will focus on are the needless insults which undermines everything we're trying to do. It's possible to expose the truth without needing to be abusive.

Reactions: 16
Hello! Have been reading here a few weeks but this is my first post. First off, just want to say that some of the posts on here have genuinely made me cry with laughter, there are some funny people on here! Fair play.
I was never really sucked into the whole hinching thing as far as others seem to have been. When I first started following her I did find myself nosying down the cleaning aisle more than I used to and picking up a few bits but the repetitive nature of her stories soon bored me to tears and the realisation that I had a press full of clobber that I didn’t even use woke me up to what was going on. I cleaned my bathroom using a capful of neat Zoflora on Wednesday last and I can STILL smell it today, god knows what Mrs Hinch does be at literally spraying the stuff about so liberally all day everyday. It’s headache inducing just to witness.

So anyway. I’ve no real story as to what led me here, this site was shared in a group I’m in on FB and said I’d join for a goo. However.. I have to say I do think comments about her appearance are below the belt, and taken in isolation and shared they give the wrong impression of this group which is full of carefully considered points and well researched facts. As long as she’s not flogging make up or skin care then who cares what filters she uses. Now if she was filtering her before and after pics to make the products look like they perform better I’d see the point.. but who doesn’t love a good filter 🙋🏼‍♀️ We all like to portray the best side of ourselves. Same as calling her a bleep etc.. it just defeats whatever point you’re trying to make and takes away from it. It does intelligent arguments as massive disservice when they feel they need to resort to that kind of thing. Just my 2c, 🤷🏼‍♀️

On Hinch herself I find her irritating, cringeworthy and full of false charm. Not sure when the bubble will finally burst but I’m sure the baby will buy her more time. I got tired of the repetition after one week, I’m not sure how people are still watching with the same interest. It’s just all so predictable now.
I don’t dislike her, wouldn’t like to see anything bad happen to her or anything but it grates on me how careless she is about things and she’s bascially a glorified Avon lady. It’s just a bizarre phenomenon. Her whole house is like a modern day Argos catalogue urging people to swipe up and buy the tat, not letting on she receives a hefty % for each sale.

Anyway, that’s me. I’m sure I’ll be told to F off 😂
I’m intrigued to know why you’re cleaning your bathroom with Zoflora if you don’t like the smell and you tell us you’re not sucked in?

Reactions: 9
Old Hinch is one of those women that if you looked at her in a pub/club she would chin ya or scratch your eyes out with those vile nails! 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 20

So anyway. I’ve no real story as to what led me here, this site was shared in a group I’m in on FB and said I’d join for a goo. However.. I have to say I do think comments about her appearance are below the belt, and taken in isolation and shared they give the wrong impression of this group which is full of carefully considered points and well researched facts. As long as she’s not flogging make up or skin care then who cares what filters she uses. Now if she was filtering her before and after pics to make the products look like they perform better I’d see the point.. but who doesn’t love a good filter 🙋🏼‍♀️ We all like to portray the best side of ourselves. Same as calling her a bleep etc.. it just defeats whatever point you’re trying to make and takes away from it. It does intelligent arguments as massive disservice when they feel they need to resort to that kind of thing. Just my 2c, 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway, that’s me. I’m sure I’ll be told to F off 😂
You do know that zoflora doesn’t clean, right? It’s an antibac

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Gosh I haven't watched the Hinch's stories in a while and it started from last night, was she always this bad?!

Wowzers.

That's just.. ott obnoxious. That cackle.

Couldn't get past a couple. Still think she's on something.

And it's getting worse, not better.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m intrigued to know why you’re cleaning your bathroom with Zoflora if you don’t like the smell and you tell us you’re not sucked in?
I never said I didn’t like the smell? 🧐 I do? Just not enough to poison myself with it everyday! My point was that it’s so strong the smell is still lingering four days later.

Reactions: 5
I think what Hinch did last night may violate her contract which is why it was put on late at night and removed very quickly. Bug boy probably reminded her she was in breach of her contract.
It was certainly completely unprofessional behaviour for her to do what she did. I can’t see how a multinational company such as P&G would be happy working with an individual who would act like this. I hope they get wind of it - Gleam won’t give a tit unless her poor behaviour starts to impact on her contracts, only then will they take action.

I think it’s genuinely funny/bizarre ( in equal measure) that she has stated in an actual book that fresh air isn’t enough to lift smells and that the Fabreeze factory visit (gifted/ad/spon) enlightened her about this wonder of the world and that Fabreeze (gifted/ad/spon) will solve the problem of odour.

You couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
Gosh I haven't watched the Hinch's stories in a while and it started from last night, was she always this bad?!

Wowzers.

That's just.. ott obnoxious. That cackle.

Couldn't get past a couple. Still think she's on something.

And it's getting worse, not better.
I thought this too. I don’t follow her and had a nose at her stories yesterday just to see what you were all talking about. It all seems so forced, as if she’s desperately trying to convey that they live this interesting and fun life. In reality they’re just doing the same mundane stuff everyone else does - she must think that laughing maniacally while doing it somehow means their life is better than it appears.

• Haha
It won’t be long before she begins to stagnate and have people losing interest-she’s a one hit wonder, well until Baby Hinch arrives. Mothercare, can you hear me, it’s Mrs Hinch, can you recommend a pram? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s genuinely funny/bizarre ( in equal measure) that she has stated in an actual book that fresh air isn’t enough to lift smells and that the Fabreeze factory visit (gifted/ad/spon) enlightened her about this wonder of the world and that Fabreeze (gifted/ad/spon) will solve the problem of odour.

You couldn’t make it up.
I find it just as bizarre that she'll document a mundane trip to home bargains and the petrol station, or show us shite shes bought.. but not document a trip to that factory. She still would have had quite a following when she went. It would mean taking a flight (steady with the anxiety Soph) staying in a hotel (beyond exciting for her) and was what she described as interesting. If it was all that interesting why not show her followers?
I dont remember a time where shes ever been off line long enough to have made a trip like that . No way would they have refused any videoing, plenty of factories give permission for things like that and I cant see them refusing as it's always good PR.
I smell bullshit personally

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it just as bizarre that she'll document a mundane trip to home bargains and the petrol station, or show us shite shes bought.. but not document a trip to that factory. She still would have had quite a following when she went. It would mean taking a flight (steady with the anxiety Soph) staying in a hotel (beyond exciting for her) and was what she described as interesting. If it was all that interesting why not show her followers?
I dont remember a time where shes ever been off line long enough to have made a trip like that . No way would they have refused any videoing, plenty of factories give permission for things like that and I cant see them refusing as it's always good PR.
I smell bullshit personally
She did share the trip to P&G in her stories, it was a while back.

Reactions: 12

Because they spent all their cash on the lower items 😂😂😂 should have softener on there to

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.