Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have their army but we have ours! We should all send each one of those hinch army members a message highlighting some of the points that have been discussed here about the undeclared adds, blocking the lady who so awfully lost her triplets and then when she reached out to hinch in her time of need only
to be blocked etc. Maybe we can sway them with the truth and get them to see the light and join us
Already started šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who did it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Catching up on the thread from last night and Iā€™m disgusted she had the audacity to post someoneā€™s name to her story, purposely riling up the (b)army to stand up for her so she doesnā€™t get her hands dirty. Itā€™s perfectly ok for her fans to send such abuse (that she knew they would send) but itā€™s not ok to call her out on the dangers sheā€™s putting out there. This is getting out of hand now and she needs to take responsibility for the online bullying her legions of fans are inflicting upon others. Regardless of whether the person who sent that post used expletives, sending death threats is not ok. But al she cares about is her ever expanding back balance and ridiculous, unobtainable swipe ups.

Reactions: 30
Hey this TheDisDad , I need to find the woman who said she lost her triplets I would like to interview her. If anyone can help thank you.
I donā€™t know that lady, but I do know someone else who she ignored.
This other lady lost her son & asked for help to spread awareness with her charity & hinch just read & ignored her twice!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm sorry to be 'that' person, and I know I'm going to get fleeced for this, but swearing at the Hinch and calling her a bleep just gave her the ammo she needed to get sympathy from her minions. They already rely on the misconception that the 'haters' are trolls and messages like this only reinforce that assumption. I KNOW some good points are made, but they are undermined by calling her a bleep and now, no one is going to stop and consider the facts, they're just going to see that their beloved leader is being picked on by the 'nasty bullies'. Of course it doesn't justify the abusive messages received since, but I really don't see how anyone can take the moral high ground when the original message used bad language.

Don't give her a reason to gain more sympathy, because stuff like this will only benefit her. People have made a lot of reasoned and considered points about the Hinch and her practices. Focus on getting these messages across, don't stoop to the level of a troll otherwise no one will take anything we say seriously v

Reactions: 49
I'm sorry to be 'that' person, and I know I'm going to get fleeced for this, but swearing at the Hinch and calling her a bleep just gave her the ammo she needed to get sympathy from her minions. They already rely on the misconception that the 'haters' are trolls and messages like this only reinforce that assumption. I KNOW some good points are made, but they are undermined by calling her a bleep and now, no one is going to stop and consider the facts, they're just going to see that their beloved leader is being picked on by the 'nasty bullies'. Of course it doesn't justify the abusive messages received since, but I really don't see how anyone can take the moral high ground when the original message used bad language.

Don't give her a reason to gain more sympathy, because stuff like this will only benefit her. People have made a lot of reasoned and considered points about the Hinch and her practices. Focus on getting these messages across, don't stoop to the level of a troll otherwise no one will take anything we say seriously v
It's a bit catch 22 really. Using " bleep" might have proved her point, we're uncouth trolls. Not using "bleep" and only stating the worries and concerns, probably meant she wouldn't share anyways. If that makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I dont know why people are so offended by bad language. Literally answers someone said one day and decided it was 'bad'
I call my own Nan a dizzy bleep. No different to a dizzy mare or any other cute not bad name.
I most definitely do not think any name calling deserves someone waiting on a heart transplant to be wished dead before they receive it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What happened to those people who actually knew her & her mum? They had loads of info on her

Reactions: 11

I agree to an extent. I express myself through swearing. Every other word in my vocab is a swear word. But I knew if I didnā€™t attempt to get a rise out of her my message would of gone un read. She has a sensor for certain words I think. Even if my message made one person stop and think ā€œhang on, this is seriously dangerousā€ Iā€™m happy. All it takes is one person, the messages Iā€™m receiving will slow down and theyā€™ll find someone else to pick on soon

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Swipe up for this mornings outdoors breakfast Smartie Easter eggs and Special K
Her diet is appalling for someone pregnant.im sure there was tea and biscuits for breakfast the other day! Is she really so blind to the importance of good nutrition whilst growing a baby!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I dont know why people are so offended by bad language. Literally answers someone said one day and decided it was 'bad'
I call my own Nan a dizzy bleep. No different to a dizzy mare or any other cute not bad name.
I most definitely do not think any name calling deserves someone waiting on a heart transplant to be wished dead before they receive it!!
Just becuase you think it's acceptable to call people the c word, doesn't mean it is. I personally swear a lot and never use that word as I think it's vile. I also would never use any swear words IF I ever messaged sophie etc (not that I ever have, and never will) as it gives them exactly what they want.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

She wouldnā€™t have shared it if they hadnā€™t called her a bleep. Then it would have just been a message showing her for what she was and she wouldnā€™t get any sympathy. At least this way a few people might see past the swearing and think ā€˜oh yeah!ā€™

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.