Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted the screenshot; not good PR really is it 😏
She would have only intended on leaving it up just long enough for the army who are awake to get their ammunition together, that’s all it took.

I for one am not shocked. If I hadn’t of called her out for creating debt and fire hazards I wouldn’t of made it to her story. But she knows these accusations are being made so she wants to brush them under the carpet by setting her minions on one person in hope they’ll ignore the serious facts. They must protect there queen

This is my favourite message yet :) I’m awaiting a heart transplant. What a fantastic hincher she is! Really promoting MH’s mental health campaign.
They need to look at themselves,, how dare they call us Trolls, at least we know how to do it correctly 🤭🤗

I think you also need to send a ss of the post she made of your message and the responses you've received, to Gleam
Definitely!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she did it on purpose to get the army to attack - she knows they will.
They have their army but we have ours! We should all send each one of those hinch army members a message highlighting some of the points that have been discussed here about the undeclared adds, blocking the lady who so awfully lost her triplets and then when she reached out to hinch in her time of need only
to be blocked etc. Maybe we can sway them with the truth and get them to see the light and join us

Reactions: 10
From today's Sunday Times, last week's book sales. 61k is a lot, but dropped off a lot from the first week. Won't take long for it to drop out of the top ten. 🧐
Screenshot_20190421-074107~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So you were just lurking on tattle and taking people's posts then? Someone that knows you said that you couldn't log in to your account but could view the site.

Just think it's a bit off you've used people's posts off here and your account is constantly being plugged on here by everyone to the point you have nearly 2000 followers, yet you're not even a poster here and are also then blocking half of tattle from your account.
No one here “knows” me except one, oh, two now that thedisdad joined and it is not the person who said that they knew me. They do not. “Half of tattle”? Hardly. I block accounts with zero posts, accounts that use mine in contest or follow shout outs and trolls. Period. I don’t have the time or wherewithall to guess everyones insta.

I have never asked for followers, that number really only matters to those looking to monetize. I post plenty here.

In one of the threads, people kept saying it all needed brought to insta, someone from here should open an account and put it there. So I did, inspired by that thread and Nosey Cow. Her story made me cry. Don’t get all up on arms that I did what was suggested and have managed to keep it up despite hundreds of reports against it. Taking screenshots from here is no different than any other screenshot. I give full credit for the content and direct traffic here. Perhaps that account benefits tattle as well. I am not shy to promote this place, at all. My whole insta is about here, and you wanna say don’t lurk and use stuff from here that gives us credit and supports us👍🏻😂

They have their army but we have ours! We should all send each one of those hinch army members a message highlighting some of the points that have been discussed here about the undeclared adds, blocking the lady who so awfully lost her triplets and then when she reached out to hinch in her time of need only
to be blocked etc. Maybe we can sway them with the truth and get them to see the light and join us
The disdad is working on it, I believe.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No one here “knows” me except one, oh, two now that thedisdad joined and it is not the person who said that they knew me. They do not. “Half of tattle”? Hardly. I block accounts with zero posts, accounts that use mine in contest or follow shout outs and trolls. Period. I don’t have the time or wherewithall to guess everyones insta.

I have never asked for followers, that number really only matters to those looking to monetize. I post plenty here.

In one of the threads, people kept saying it all needed brought to insta, someone from here should open an account and put it there. So I did, inspired by that thread and Nosey Cow. Her story made me cry. Don’t get all up on arms that I did what was suggested and have managed to keep it up despite hundreds of reports against it. Taking screenshots from here is no different than any other screenshot. I give full credit for the content and direct traffic here. Perhaps that account benefits tattle as well. I am not shy to promote this place, at all. My whole insta is about here, and you wanna say don’t lurk and use stuff from here that gives us credit and supports us👍🏻😂

The disdad is working on it, I believe.
That explains my block- no posts! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

😫 some more of the barmy army here in the comments
“She always reads the instructions - she cleans with the windows open!”
“How the hell can people go into debt shopping at Poundland” 😂😂

I follow this account and over the last few weeks the owner has been getting more and more vomit inducingly obsessed by Mrs Hinch.
Worrying for a grown adult

Reactions: 1
Yeah! I do think a lot of the time when she’s out shopping she doesn’t even need to look at the price of stuff because her bank balance is rising on the daily. Talk about how the other half live eh? Must be nice having that luxury especially when you know the money is coming from followers you’ve managed to con and brainwash
Yeah your right she definitely doesn’t give a rats arse about the cost of things!! It’s all becoming transparent now. A lot of my friends have seen the light with this woman and have gone off her completely, it’s all a money making scheme, nothing to do with helping each other or being a ‘supportive community’ it’s all bullshit! I’ve been courteous and directed them to tattle for a good laugh and eye opener 👌🏼😜

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning. Can’t wait for the next live!
When this live happens we need it to be proper scheduled! Time and day so none of us miss it! Book holiday time off call in sick if your kids need dinner? Do it earlier 🤣 we all need to be on that live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We all know she is a master manipulator. She has used the worrying facts about chemicals, zoflora being flammable etc to her advantage. She likes to portray herself as bit daft...No bleeping chance. She's far from it. She knew people were raising these issues more and more. So she's now cleverly used that message to deflect the negativity to the sender and away from herself. She will now act all sweetness and light..go and spend a small fortune on junk ( again) and continue to swipe up. Has the nerve to ask how op sleeps at night! It's her who should be up, wondering how she can fleece people, all day, everyday. Like I've said previously you couldn't mark her face(s) with a pick axe!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why do Hinch and Rebecca comment on ‘celebs’ pictures like this as if they’re bezzies?

View attachment 12919[
Soooooo she has the time to write/message on "celebs"(she most definitely isnt) but not the time to reply to hinchers reaching out🙄🤔🤬 says it all really doesnt it!
Grade A bleep

How are you going to just brush past the very serious points that the person made?! What the fuuuuuuck
I'm off to follow this women 👌 at least she read one truthful messsge

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s a bleep and I have no problem using the word to describe her, she’s a thoroughly nasty piece of work.
I believe it was established she lacked the warmth and depth to be a bleep. There must be a worse one that can be used?
I’ll throw in she is a vaginal blood fart. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Soooooo she has the time to write/message on "celebs"(she most definitely isnt) but not the time to reply to hinchers reaching out🙄🤔🤬 says it all really doesnt it!
Grade A bleep

I'm off to follow this women 👌 at least she read one truthful messsge
She can't even press like on their comments to her pics. Yet they still type..

Reactions: 5
Another brainwashed fool
I find it very disturbing that most of the abusive messages you’re now receiving are from people who don’t know the difference between ‘your’ and ‘you’re’. I hope you’re screen shorting everything, these responses just show how barmy her followers are.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.