Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Hardly lookalike my bleeping arse!! 🤣
Did u notice in the second picture he has his arm tensed to show off all the 'hard' work in the gym 😂

Direct them to the truth 😉🙌

Are the Hinchcliffes planning on emigrating? They do realise when everything comes out and starts tumbling (The ball is rolling) they will have to face their family, friends and home community? Along with bringing a child into this mess they are going to have their hands full I say 🙄🙄
I may have too 😂

Its the child i feel sorry for and he isnt even born yet 😕🙄 oh Hinch will find a way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He looks more like an older/fatter Matt Cardle than Tom Hardy
I’ve never commented before but that had me howling 😂 I too was a hincher but clicked the unfollow last night, I’ve been cutting down on plastic etc, stopped buying bottled water etc etc then realised I’ve been throwing chemicals everywhere, I was getting through bottles of zoflora each week, finally I’ve seen the light 👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ve never commented before but that had me howling 😂 I too was a hincher but clicked the unfollow last night, I’ve been cutting down on plastic etc, stopped buying bottled water etc etc then realised I’ve been throwing chemicals everywhere, I was getting through bottles of zoflora each week, finally I’ve seen the light 👏👏👏
Can't remember who said it but someone said they believe that Hinch is hired by companies that produce chemicals and plastic to undo all the work that Blue Planet have done to raise awareness of the waste in the oceans. I fully believe this now and it's really disgusting

Reactions: 12
Can't remember who said it but someone said they believe that Hinch is hired by companies that produce chemicals and plastic to undo all the work that Blue Planet have done to raise awareness of the waste in the oceans. I fully believe this now and it's really disgusting
I can’t believe I was sucked in, my other half said he thought the chemicals were making us ill, we have all been sneezing and my dogs were itching all the time and breaking out in rashes etc, and as you say the damage to the environment is terrible, and it’s annoying me that I’ve been so environmentally aware yet I haven’t really as my overuse of chemicals has been disgraceful,just glad I have woken up

Reactions: 16
T
Tattle community you know the accounts better than most, is there any that have a person who is working full time. Gets home from work at 6.30pm/7pm at night that I can follow for tips/hints on keeping your house sparkling. That’s the account I would like to follow 🧐
The Secret Cleaner. She also gets into the science behind chemicals and how cleaning works.

Reactions: 15
I’m VERY intrigued by the notion that Bug Boy is already a dad, I need more info on this!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m VERY intrigued by the notion that Bug Boy is already a dad, I need more info on this!
Maybe he’s had a one night stand and got a girl pregnant and with all this new found fame she’s threatening to sell her story so he’s keeping a low profile and stressed out about it all coming out due to Sophie’s money grabbing ways 🤔

• Haha
Maybe he’s had a one night stand and got a girl pregnant and with all this new found fame she’s threatening to sell her story so he’s keeping a low profile and stressed out about it all coming out due to Sophie’s money grabbing ways 🤔
He's hardly "keeping a low profile" he was signing autographs last week for crowds of people.

Reactions: 11
Why has she got her bath bombs right next to the toilet so they get piss splashed on everytime Jamie goes for a wazz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
IF he is a Dad then I'm not sure that has any bearing on his now wife's lack of transparency and over use of chemicals.
IF there is a kid already, and I for one highly doubt it, then the child and his Mother should be left out of it as they've played no part.

Reactions: 21
Exactly this!
He had no idea the “plot” would take off like it has. I’m guessing he doesn’t know which way to turn.
I also think this is why he’s not appearing in stories as much.
“That a fine mess you’ve got yourself into, Jamie”
I don't think so. He is well used to marketing campaigns, promotions etc., so I'm sure he is only thrilled to see this one going to new heights. I reckon he is conscious of the fact that she is the face of the campaign and she does all the selling, so he is keeping his appearances to a minimum ,to keep her as the main brand.

Was it maybe sweat on his jumper? 🤣
From the gym?😂

• Haha
Can’t help but worry that no research has been done to which plants are actually safe for Henry...so many are poisonous for dogs. I’m sure there’s a few I can see there, we stripped out garden and pots of anything that could be harmful, poisonous or an irritant when we rescued our dog . Hang on....what am I thinking...someone who sprays chemicals and powders around near him wouldn’t give a f*** anyway, would they ?! Chewing gum like an old tart, seeing it hanging out of mouth like that does nothing for her , she’s disgusting 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s now at a garden centre which is a five minute drive from me....
So tempted to go up there 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
IF he is a Dad then I'm not sure that has any bearing on his now wife's lack of transparency and over use of chemicals.
IF there is a kid already, and I for one highly doubt it, then the child and his Mother should be left out of it as they've played no part.
I agree, I’m just nosy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.