Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know where zoezoflora has disappeared to, can't see any of her stories?
She said she forgot it was Easter and was put on the rota for full days and Mr Z wasn't happy. Maybe she's having to use the time she usually posts, to be with her fam instead.

Reactions: 6
So she's at the garden centre ( such a twit I unfollowed but still kneb now and then) she still with all the beautiful flowers/plants, buys plastic! Have a go with real ones, encourage bees or something! I'm sure you could atleast have a go.

I was wondering the same , it’s not like her to be so quiet , I mean that in a friendly way .
She's just posted explaining her absence 😊

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
WHAT IS UP WITH THAT HORRENDOUS LAUGH/CACKLE IN HER LATEST STORIES? It’s so put on and fake. I’m actually embarrassed for her 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The fake laughing is horrendous 🤢
How do people enjoy watching that?

WHAT IS UP WITH THAT HORRENDOUS LAUGH/CACKLE IN HER LATEST STORIES? It’s so put on and fake. I’m actually embarrassed for her 😳😳😳
I can’t get my head around it...like why 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just had a nosey on there because I go there when I’ve read about it here 😁.

So much attention seeking in the garden centre , is she waiting to be spotted by a fan? Bug Boy is loving it as much as her , I reckon.

Reactions: 13
I’ve just had a nosey on there because I go there when I’ve read about it here 😁.

So much attention seeking in the garden centre , is she waiting to be spotted by a fan? Bug Boy is loving it as much as her , I reckon.
Is there any particular reason people call him bugboy? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeez her latest stories are awful. Wait for the stories of the hinchers saying 'omg I can't even breathe she's hilarious!!!!'

She's not

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gawd she's annoying as f*ck today - even more annoying than usual if that's possible.
That screeching voice and the fake laugh.
Laughing at nothing in particular as well.
Wonder where her anxiety is today as it's not been mentioned for days?
Never mind it'll be back next week when she recommences her book tour.

Fake as F*ck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.