Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Th
Tom Hardly lookalike my bleeping arse!! 🤣
The stories in the car where as fake as they come. Have to have the windows open because Jamie is hot just so her hair would blow everywhere. Surely they would have the air con on instead

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else seen the “rumour” that Jamie is already a Dad.
Might explain some of the bat tit behaviour 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Antone else seen the “rumour” that Jamie is already a Dad.
Might explain some of the bat tit behaviour 🤔
All those people looking up mariage certificates to see if he’s been married before will be busy this afternoon again looking up birth certificates now you’ve said that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
OK Tattlers Saturday fun time!

I'm bored and
1. It's too hot to sit in garden
2. Housework to do but can't be arsed
3. Study to do, see point 2

So let's play a game. A lot of us are ex hinchers. What's the most cringe worthy thing you did or bought while under the influence of the grinch. I've attached evidence of mine and I'm sorry 😂😂😂
I'm not from the UK, so I moped around the house using the microfibre cloths I've always used, feeling sad that they don't sell Minkys here. I even wanted to import one.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes I totally agree and strongly believe he was the main driver behind it but it went further than ever expected. His conscience is getting the better of him now but she is becoming greedier and greedier and showing her true colours of the heartless and vile witch she really is, he is only discovering now who his wife really is and the monster that lies beneath the image she protrays, he is screwed and he knows it, it has become too deep and he knows any respect people had for them is now gone as this show starts to crumble.
Exactly this!
He had no idea the “plot” would take off like it has. I’m guessing he doesn’t know which way to turn.
I also think this is why he’s not appearing in stories as much.
“That a fine mess you’ve got yourself into, Jamie”

Reactions: 9
I’d actually put money on them getting their own reality show when the baby is born ‘keeping up with the hinches’ one of those crappy shows on itvbe 🤨 sort of like that Sam and Billie faires one!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’d actually put money on them getting their own reality show when the baby is born ‘keeping up with the hinches’ one of those crappy shows on itvbe 🤨 sort of like that Sam and Billie faires one!
Ratings will be through the roof!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A 15 year old Hincher's account.
So many questions, from "what the hell is a 15 year old doing buying that much in a haul" to "why the fck is MH liking and encouraging it, knowing that it's a 15 year old's account?"

This isn't the only teenage Hinching account I've come across. It's quite concerning.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Noooooo!! Today one of my real life friends posted a picture of the new Minkys she’s bought followed by #mrshinch.. I’m so disappointed 😪😂
Ive had 2 friends buy her book and one keeps posting stuff on facebook about Zoflo down her sink and how she got the new fragrance summer breeze! I thought they had more common sense 🙄

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive had 2 friends buy her book and one keeps posting stuff on facebook about Zoflo down her sink and how she got the new fragrance summer breeze! I thought they had more common sense 🙄
Direct them to the truth 😉🙌

Are the Hinchcliffes planning on emigrating? They do realise when everything comes out and starts tumbling (The ball is rolling) they will have to face their family, friends and home community? Along with bringing a child into this mess they are going to have their hands full I say 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
This is comedy gold!

The colouring of his sweater that makes it look like he’s dribbled and spilt a drink over himself.

The strategically placed signed over his groin.

I can’t 😂😂😂
Was it maybe sweat on his jumper? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Direct them to the truth 😉🙌

Are the Hinchcliffes planning on emigrating? They do realise when everything comes out and starts tumbling (The ball is rolling) they will have to face their family, friends and home community? Along with bringing a child into this mess they are going to have their hands full I say 🙄🙄
I often wonder what their Plan B is?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.