Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle community you know the accounts better than most, is there any that have a person who is working full time. Gets home from work at 6.30pm/7pm at night that I can follow for tips/hints on keeping your house sparkling. That’s the account I would like to follow 🧐
You’re almost describing me next week when term starts again, but I doubt my house will be tidy.

Reactions: 3
I mentioned it before, but I put a tampon in a bottle of Zoflora for a DIY air freshener [emoji23] It didn't work!
I did the "soak a cotton pad in Zoflo and put it at the bottom of the bin" trick and it didn't work - but then on Facebook someone said to soak a sanitary towel in Zoflo and stick it to the side of the bin and I thought it was the best idea ever and I was so close to doing it but then I discovered Tattle 🤣 so thanks guys for saving me from looking like a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tattle community you know the accounts better than most, is there any that have a person who is working full time. Gets home from work at 6.30pm/7pm at night that I can follow for tips/hints on keeping your house sparkling. That’s the account I would like to follow 🧐
The organised mum? I follow her and in her Facebook group (Team TOMM) but haven't looked recently as am right off cleaning accounts at moment. But she seemed good.

Reactions: 11
Ò
He’s just the sweetest little soul, I’m sad he doesn’t know how to play, when she threw that bone thing the other day, he ran toward it but didn’t know what to do after. Playing “fetch” ect is a learned behaviour from puppyhood, sadly he’s missed out. My friend adopted a Romanian dog, she hasn’t got a clue when it comes to playing as she’s never known it and is too old to learn now. ☹
I have a romanian too who was exactly the same, wouldn't play at all, but once we found the right kind of toy (loud, squeaky and durable) that was it!! She loves it now, has a nightly routine. Her toy basket is in the kitchen and once we're done with tea and move into the living room she does 4 or 5 trips to bring her favourites into the lounge one by one! 😂

Ò

I have a romanian too who was exactly the same, wouldn't play at all, but once we found the right kind of toy (loud, squeaky and durable) that was it!! She loves it now, has a nightly routine. Her toy basket is in the kitchen and once we're done with tea and move into the living room she does 4 or 5 trips to bring her favourites into the lounge one by one! 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Never mind that that luxefloorscents woman pushed her business partner out, the girl who actually created the product! She locked her out of the accounts, sjes now taking credit for it all when it wasnt even her idea
I can’t believe people are actually buying this when you can just use bicarbonate soda and a few drops of essential oil. Wouldn’t be surprised if that’s all it is but because it’s got ava may on the tub and Mrs Hinch uses it I bet it’s not cheap much more then making it yourself 🙄

Just had a look £5 for one and it didn’t look like there was that much in there on Mrs Hinch story’s.
Also no product Description!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tom Hardly lookalike my bleeping arse!! 🤣
Tom Lardy maybe and in that first one she looks like a character Catherine Tate might be portraying in a comedy sketch. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You can just tell the man has had enough of her, she is pathetic and he has no idea how to get out of it 👎👎

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All that powder being shaken around and airborne...poor Henry’s lungs 😢 His nose will be on overtime. Stupid stupid woman 😡Her carpets must really stink if she needs to do that straight after copious amounts of Zoflora sprayed everywhere already this morning.
And while she advertising it she could say if it's safe around animals. Not sure how the makers of it would even know though as I'm sure they're not scientists and have tested it... and if all it is is bi carb with essential oils then they've totally conned people.

He’s just the sweetest little soul, I’m sad he doesn’t know how to play, when she threw that bone thing the other day, he ran toward it but didn’t know what to do after. Playing “fetch” ect is a learned behaviour from puppyhood, sadly he’s missed out. My friend adopted a Romanian dog, she hasn’t got a clue when it comes to playing as she’s never known it and is too old to learn now. ☹
Aww it's never too late! Ours is an English rescue, adopted at 2yrs old and didnt know how to play tug. Time and patience and lots of praise and treats later and she'll now play it.. albeit half heartedly.
The rescue we got ours from deals with a lot of Romanian rescues and they do in time play.. and a friend of mine adopted a Cyrus rescue. He was completely shut down, but has now learned to play ball. He'll only play indoors where he feels safe though.. please dont give up, they can do it x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You can just tell the man has had enough of her, she is pathetic and he has no idea how to get out of it 👎👎
With his sales background, there's a good chance he's behind a lot of this, after all, the whole Hinch brand uses his name, but I reckon it's gone to her head more than his. He's Franken-Hinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They were in the Range Rover and she said they were on their way to the bbq, they stopped for drinks and she showed a present on the back seat for her friend who was having the bbq!
When they came back she said what a great time they'd had at her friends bbq!
The end 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My friend messaged me last night, not spoke in a few month, she was saying what she'd been up to and that shes just started reading a book what her other friend got her. She said it was mrs hinch 🤢 as you can imagine I had to tell her about stuff. Directed her to thedisdad and she messaged again saying she didn't know what she was like as shed only started following hinch account when she received this book. I hope she doesn't go down that route 🤬. Just had to laugh as I was on my phone and my mum in law wanted some anti wrinkle cream from boots. I said I'd look on my phone to see how much it was. I started to type Anti in and it came up with anti hinch. Even my phone knows I dont like her 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Errmmmm? ..... 🤔 nope

and on stories, they were on the way there 20 hours ago, back home 16 hours ago, so whole bbq including journey there and back was just 4 hours, I have friends, we have get togethers, 4 hours is very short for a sunny daytime birthday party. I doubt the queen of bargains would have purchased anything from Jo Malone, I reckon it's been gifted to her.
Or it’s a pack of 3 minkeh disguised in the Jo Malone bag she got from xmas! Waste not want not, re usable and all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure I read on here that Jamie had bought her a PR package as a wedding present. And she opened several Instagram accounts to see which one took off. Is that right...? If so, something else for the @thedisdad et al to consider.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
With his sales background, there's a good chance he's behind a lot of this, after all, the whole Hinch brand uses his name, but I reckon it's gone to her head more than his. He's Franken-Hinch.
Yes I totally agree and strongly believe he was the main driver behind it but it went further than ever expected. His conscience is getting the better of him now but she is becoming greedier and greedier and showing her true colours of the heartless and vile witch she really is, he is only discovering now who his wife really is and the monster that lies beneath the image she protrays, he is screwed and he knows it, it has become too deep and he knows any respect people had for them is now gone as this show starts to crumble.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.