Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know why she is tired.
I worked 12hr shifts right up to 38weeks pregnant in emergency triage....I normally went over the 12hrs and had minimal breaks. Night shifts were interesting, I admit I died after a stint of them!
And me! Now that is hard work and exhausting! Hats off too you hun. She is a lazy cow and it annoys me cause there are people like yourself working hard and not complaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just seen a pageon Instagram called @thedisdad he's done a live on ole hinch he really dislikes her and had gone to town on her and all the tit she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just seen a pageon Instagram called @thedisdad he's done a live on ole hinch he really dislikes her and had gone to town on her and all the tit she does.
Been following him and chatting to him for a few days, he's awesome and doesn't give a tit who he offends, so refreshing to watch someone who is honest on insta

Come on Hinch, we all know you purged really

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's with everyone telling the Hinch how funny she is? I watched those old lady Beyonce stories and physically cringed.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG seriously how could anyone watch those Gretal stories and not cringe?? I think she must be off her face on zoflora fumes!!

Reactions: 17
Chatting to my husband earlier about Hinch and the whole zoflora thing and he casually says “oh we used that at work when we were short on pyro mix” ... he does SFX for tv and mostly blows tit up !!!! There are idiots out there chucking this stuff around their homes and he’s using it as an explosive liquid because it makes a good substitute for the usual acetone and nitrocellulose mix WTF !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I agree with all of your gripes regarding Mrs Hinch and her making money from swipe ups and advertising. But why are you all so bitter about it?

I don’t think what she does is particularly productive, but I also don’t think slagging her behind fake profiles is productive either. Probably counter productive and feeds her supporters to encourage and support her more. Your anti Mrs Hinch agenda is actually breeding a more pro Mrs Hinch agenda.

But I’m guessing none of you are intelligent enough to realise this. And I feel sorry for the people who follow Mrs Hinch like she’s a saint, but I equally feel sorry for the people who follow and obsess over every detail of her life in order to belittle her. Y’all need a hobby.
duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 26
In all seriousness how does she sleep with her head lying directly on top of a tumble dryer sheet.. because pillow cases aren’t that thick so surely you must get a massive whiff of it when you put your head on it? 😷😷 I bet her face and hair stink of Lenor sheets in a morning
I have to confess - I did it, don't shoot me :( I only did it once but when I was following her I made the bed exactly how she does, made & sprayed with a tumble drier sheet in each pillow case. Man it stank! I still went to bed in it though as told myself it would be worth the discomfort, itching and lack of breath to make me be like my hero, what a twit I was. Anyway 'twas the worse night's sleep I ever had, it was so overpowering. 3.00am and hubby was tearing pillows apart to get the lenor sheets out and swearing a lot. Ahh. Happy memories 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree with all of your gripes regarding Mrs Hinch and her making money from swipe ups and advertising. But why are you all so bitter about it?

I don’t think what she does is particularly productive, but I also don’t think slagging her behind fake profiles is productive either. Probably counter productive and feeds her supporters to encourage and support her more. Your anti Mrs Hinch agenda is actually breeding a more pro Mrs Hinch agenda.

But I’m guessing none of you are intelligent enough to realise this. And I feel sorry for the people who follow Mrs Hinch like she’s a saint, but I equally feel sorry for the people who follow and obsess over every detail of her life in order to belittle her. Y’all need a hobby.
Maybe if u were more intelligent u would do ur research and read the previous threads before coming in here and mouthing off about something u don’t know anything about??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have read them. I agree that’s she’s an expert advertiser. But I’m dumbfounded that supposed to be mature adults are wasting their time bitching about her. You all need some 🍆.
And we get accused of being trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Hi Sophie!

You all need some 🍆.
"You all need some..... aubergine"

The hell is that going to do?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

1. But why are you all so bitter about it? - because some of us have really suffered because of her actions and I don't have the time or inclination to detail it all for you now, if you read through the threads you can source the information.

2. I don’t think slagging her behind fake profiles is productive either. - Not fake profiles, just profiles. A lot of us are quite easily recognisable and identifiable on Instagram, Facebook etc bu on fora it's generally expected to use a profile name, i assume you haven't and you're actually called Idgaf?

3. Probably counter productive and feeds her supporters to encourage and support her more. Your anti Mrs Hinch agenda is actually breeding a more pro Mrs Hinch agenda. - People will do what they're going to do, no-one has claimed we are ut to change hearts and minds, we are expressing our opinions which is our right.

4. But I’m guessing none of you are intelligent enough to realise this. - I have a BA (hons) in modern languages and currently completing a PHD so am intelligent enough for my own needs, thanks for your concern though.

5. I equally feel sorry for the people who follow and obsess over every detail of her life in order to belittle her. - Aw bless you but no need to feel sorry for me I'm perfectly happy with the status quo.

6. Y’all need a hobby. - I have several, genealogy, travel and am a member of a polyglot society but again thanks for your concern.

7. - Just in case you were about to retort with the usual ''you're just jealous'' retort, I'm more attractive than her, nicer, funnier and I have more money so - nope, not jealous.

8. As someone else said so eloquently- duck off :)

Have a nice night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
You are literally on a thread which main purpose is to troll.
Do you get a kick out of invading a safe space for people to talk about their experiences and health issues caused by Hinching?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.