Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At a radio show in the early days, the radio interviewer commented Mrs Hinch smelt strongly of something and Sophie replied it's cleaning products, and that's why she never wears gloves AND sprays her clothes with them, such as Lenor, as she wants to smell like them. Crazy.

This is the back of Zoflora, in tiny letters so I've made it bigger and clearer.

Don't forget, only this week Mrs Hinch sprayed it in her face and eyes and thought it funny. I've highlighted some of it for ease of reading.

'Contains among other ingredients', bit of shady writing there. Shouldn't it all be clearly written?

View attachment 12629

So if the company want people to wear protective gloves AND eye protection, why is Mrs Hinch advocating spraying it around in the air like air freshener inc in her face?! With no warning not to do that. She has a duty to over 2 million people.

Btw, if it's harmful to aquatic life with long term effects, it's the same for you Hinchers!

Mrs Hinch loves to spray and rub this stuff all over her kitchen surfaces etc several times a day. She then puts food on there. When she was cutting up peppers some fell on to her kitchen surfaces, which she put back into the meal :sick:
Didn’t she spray herself with that new Loo handbag Air freshener a while back,, she was in a restaurant toilet and said she had forgotten her perfume so sprayed herself with this stuff,,, I can’t remeber name of it but I’ve seen it, it’s a small aerosol can.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Didn’t she spray herself with that new Loo handbag Air freshener a while back,, she was in a restaurant toilet and said she had forgotten her perfume so sprayed herself with this stuff,,, I can’t remeber name of it but I’ve seen it, it’s a small aerosol can.
VIP poo or something like that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
VIP poo or something like that
Yes,,, that’s it! What a freak!

I’ve just been looking at Katie prices page. Absolutly no hiding or questioning her #ads # paid partnerships. Bold and immediately evident. None of MH cloak and dagger with her!

😂🤣 Don’t envy the life of a celeb? Errrrrr isn’t that exactly what she is wanting people to do, want her life and think by buying everything she tells you to swipe up for you will get that..hypocrite!
Of course St Mario loved this part of the book... what with him being unable to leave the house without being recognised... poor lambs! We really must try our best not to envy these ‘celebs’ as it’s not all free Zoflora and eBay affiliate accounts 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Lots of swipe ups tonight! Must be raising money for the extension!

Also, what’s with the ‘finally’ on that patio furniture. I’m sure I’ve seen that swipe up a few times? And wasn’t there a screen shot of her pre insta-fame where she was asking where to buy it from as she didn’t want to get it from eBay?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lots of swipe ups tonight! Must be raising money for the extension!

Also, what’s with the ‘finally’ on that patio furniture. I’m sure I’ve seen that swipe up a few times? And wasn’t there a screen shot of her pre insta-fame where she was asking where to buy it from as she didn’t want to get it from eBay?
Approximately £785.99 worth of swipe ups, if you took the cheaper smaller rad covers and cupboard organisers... all in 33 minutes... so could be more... all earning from it too hmmmmm.... getting desperate ... needs to grab it all now before the tit hits the fan...

• Haha
Approximately £785.99 worth of swipe ups, if you took the cheaper smaller rad covers and cupboard organisers... all in 33 minutes... so could be more... all earning from it too hmmmmm.... getting desperate ... needs to grab it all now before the tit hits the fan...
True, but she’s only doing it for her hinchers. Because they’ve been asking, and you know, we’re all in this together 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m wondering what’s happened to all the Thompson and Morgan plants that were #gifted? And now she is helping the chalkboard lady build her business ... she’s so kind 🤢 What about all the other gifts?

• Haha
Totally vomit inducing 🤢🤢 please take this disillusioned and completely fooled Hincher to one side and tell her the truth....just one of many totally brainwashed 😂 Edit. I’ve just had a look on this Instagram account 😂🤣 A Mrs Hinch wannabe obviously (similar name) over 2000 followers for just photos of products on her floor and a very worrying last story, Zoflora sprayed everywhere. The curtains are gonna ignite like crazy plus spraying it all over a manky badly laundered greyed towel, doesn't she know towels need to be washed not Zoflora’d. Mrs Hinch is teaching so much tit to people, one day there is going to be a serious accident.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
True, but she’s only doing it for her hinchers. Because they’ve been asking, and you know, we’re all in this together 🤔
Exactly... I’m over keeping it to here... posted it on my IG 😂🙈

Reactions: 4
Totally vomit inducing 🤢🤢 please take this disillusioned and completely fooled Hincher to one side and tell her the truth....just one of many totally brainwashed 😂
I wonder if these people she knows personally who are ‘judgemental’ are her close friends and family who are just a bit worried about her? It’s actually really very sad.

Reactions: 8
If someone loves that chlorine swimming pool smell they need to get counseling. Liking the smell of something carcinogenic is not healthly or to be encouraged!
Does that actually say "maybe I'm mad?"! seriously? She included the word maybe??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now the extensions got the go ahead it’ll be interesting to see where they move to while the works getting done as surely they’ll not live in a building site?
Will she carrying on cleaning in the temp place?
Also will she still portray herself as just the girl who likes to clean now she’s so wealthy she can afford to double the size of her house?

Hope the plans don’t include a move for the stairs or that days hard work the guy did for free on the understair storage will be wasted!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how her followers call her ‘Soph’ as if they’re besties with her. She couldn’t give a toss about them 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.