Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you get a kick out of publicly shaming and attacking a woman who has never personally hurt you?
Hardly public when it's on a designated forum with a very niche audience.
Funnily enough however she has personally hurt some people, ask the woman who tried to commit suicide after Mrs Hinch blocked her after she poured her heart out to her about her miscarriage.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
6. Y’all need a hobby. - I have several, genealogy, travel and am a member of a polyglot society but again thanks for your concern.
I had to Google what a polyglot is!

I'm pretty sure that hobbies of the average hincher are watching Jezza Kyle and manicuring their 6 fingernails on each hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow I just watched thedisdad on Instagram. Love him! I think the Hinch should be afraid.... he’s coming for her lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Funny how Hinch went offline and suddenly a troll appears here trying to play devils advocate. Bye Soph! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Funny how Hinch went offline and suddenly a troll appears here trying to play devils advocate. Bye Soph! 🤭
I thought that too - she's good at the subliminal when selling but there's a danger of giving a little too much of yourself away when you tinker with psychology, and the profile name of the troll was IDGAF, very telling. Who doesn't give a duck Sophie, you possibly????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it so strange when the Hinch trolls ask why some of us dare not use our real names - we don't appreciate getting death threats!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my WTAF I just watched Hunch's stories from tonight, the whole Gretel / Beyonce thing. I'm almost speechless, if that was my daughter or relative I'd be so worried. I'm honestly not taking the mick here, that's worrying, is she having some sort of breakdown? That's not normal behaviour. Jeez the woman's got relatives, why isn't someone close to her having a word, I really think that whole performance with the wig lady eating ice-cream, I mean who does that weird tit, sat on her own filming herself on her phone to post it to 2 million people and acting like a complete twit. I'm off to bed now and will take me ages to un see that!

Sophie if you're still lurking FFS talk to someone and get some help.

Reactions: 25
Omg them stories tonight are absolute cringe. Not even got the excuse that she’s drunk

Reactions: 14
What’s all this about...seen loads of thebarmyarmy with similar ideas. Hang on Mrs Hinch doesn’t do it, maybe because although she makes out she’s ditsy, she actually really isn’t. We all know how clever she really is at manipulating, lying, stitching up😂 her Hinchers and not stupid enough to be seen dead ever doing something as pathetic as this 😂🤣 Fruitloops the lot of them!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wtf is with her latest story where she has the grey hair?? She seems manic or drunk. Doesn't seem like poor little anxiety ridden Sophie at all.

That guy on Insta is really going off on Hinch. Good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If someone loves that chlorine swimming pool smell they need to get counseling. Liking the smell of something carcinogenic is not healthly or to be encouraged!
That stuff smells absolutely rank. I saw some Hincher's grumbling about how Astonish didn't bother to add a scent to hide the chemicals. She chooses the worst scents for her chemical fix.

Today I was outside enjoying all the scents of the flowers, nothing man made and chemical can come even close. She's nutty to go gaga over chlorine and fake chemical pine.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did you all notice that post though saying something like ‘I need to stop or I’ll regret this in the morning’ and then something about ending up in the papers?? Confirms it’s all for attention whether it’s good or bad. And all those posts about her making people laugh.. I don’t think she realises they were laughing at her not with her :/

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Because people are furious at what she is getting away with and no not jealous nothing to be jealous of. I work in sales also so I know how impressionable vulnerable people can be that’s why you are banned from selling to vulnerable people. She doesn’t even have anxiety/panic attacks when you have them you think you are dying so there is no way anyone who is having them is cleaning there home and filiming themselves. I think she is confusing nerves for actually anxiety which ruins people’s lives people who have it are desperate willing to try anything so her praying on people is bloody disgusting. She is advising people to clean away anxiety which is the complete opposite of what a mental health professional will tell you to do as your anxiety then also turns into have ocd. Amd that cleaning products themselves actually cause you to have anxiety because the body/ liver become over loaded with chemicals and Cause feelings of anxiety. And funny how she only seemed to get anxiety and so called panic attacks a few days before she announced her book. Not to mention the harm she is causing to our planet we were finally getting somewhere people were becoming product aware and aware of the plastic we go through so many people started to change habits then she came along and undone so much good work and causes so much harm pouring chemicals down your sink to make it smell nice even though it’s harmful to aquatic life where does she think all these chemicals go. She steals off accounts like organised mum method and then sets her trolls against them not once has she spoke out about how her trolls behave as she loves it. I wonder how much everyone will love mrs hinch in 10-20 years when they have cancer due to overuse of chemicals. Cleaning regularly using chemicals is the same as smoking 20 a day not to mention how much your body absorbs. And as for being the big animal lover that she is and claims to be the majority of her products are tested on or contain animal by products she laces the house with chemicals which must be so overwhelming for that poor dog. Putting tumble dryer sheets under his pillow. I can’t stand to be in a house when these products are used let alone the poor dog. There are so many lonely vulernable people who just want to belong and she is taking advantage of that if they are all in it together why does she never share any of there pages. How many people do you ever see sharing a post of her getting back or responding to them. As I said I work in sales and it’s all sales techniques build a repor, creat a need for the products that the customer never knew they had that’s why half the stuff she tells you to buy isn’t even used in her own home it’s in a bloody lock up. All this stuff and can’t do a give away for her fans?! Even at Christmas did she back any charity’s? Give to kids who have nothing? Give to foodbanks? Homeless chairty? Using her profile for some kind of good? No she tane a bloody dog basket to a dog shelter what about all the bloody humans who line your pockets what about actually giving something back. Tell you one thing her karma will come back to her as everything she does is self serving. That’s why people don’t like her not because they are bitter or jealous. Sorry for the long winded post but I’m getting so bloody fed up of saint hinch and when you don’t agree you are jealous or bitter. Standing up agaisnt something that is wrong doesn’t make you bitter. Believe it or not, not everyone wants to be insta famous or be like theses towie twats it couldn’t be further from what I aspire to.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Approximately £785.99 worth of swipe ups, if you took the cheaper smaller rad covers and cupboard organisers... all in 33 minutes... so could be more... all earning from it too hmmmmm.... getting desperate ... needs to grab it all now before the tit hits the fan...
Yes,,, I’ve said it before :- making hay while the sun shines,,,, she knows it’s a rapid decline from here, she’s livid she’s been a one hit wonder.

True, but she’s only doing it for her hinchers. Because they’ve been asking, and you know, we’re all in this together 🤔
“For those of you who’ve been asking”
Funny how she manages not to miss those messages, DAILY

Wow I just watched thedisdad on Instagram. Love him! I think the Hinch should be afraid.... he’s coming for her lol
I’m gonna put him on my headphones when I go for my run later,, excited.

Idgaf....
I have a feeling she gave a duck 🤷‍♀️
Just saying.
😂I think the same,,, needs to change name to IGAF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I left for a day and a half and there’s a new thread!! *Settles in with tea for a read* Well done everyone! Happy Easter to everyone too ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly have lost all hope for these people 🤣🤣 I mean who would've thought washing black & white items together would do this 🙄😂😂😂
Canf believed the amount of people buying this breed of dog,its fuckin ridiculous, ok copying her wiping/spraying tit,dress sence(which she has non of)and everything about the witch herself but its now even down to the same breed
fml
#barmyhuncharmy

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anybody noticed a distinct decline in Jamie’s appearances since the first book signing?
I honestly believe he is uncomfortable with it all now, with what he knows is going down.
I don’t think he’s comfortable with the whole facade, at all now,, it wouldn’t surprise me if he wants to knock it all on the head, “take the money and run”
I don’t think he believed it would escalate to this level in the beginning.

Did you all notice that post though saying something like ‘I need to stop or I’ll regret this in the morning’ and then something about ending up in the papers?? Confirms it’s all for attention whether it’s good or bad. And all those posts about her making people laugh.. I don’t think she realises they were laughing at her not with her :/
Her goal with that , IS to end up in the papers,, the Dane hungry witch, she’s appealing! It was stomach churning when she was eating that ice cream! 🤮

I honestly have lost all hope for these people 🤣🤣 I mean who would've thought washing black & white items together would do this 🙄😂😂😂
Canf believed the amount of people buying this breed of dog,its fuckin ridiculous, ok copying her wiping/spraying tit,dress sence(which she has non of)and everything about the witch herself but its now even down to the same breed
fml
#barmyhuncharmy
Those Vans!!!!????? Beggars belief doesn’t it! tit for brains!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Approximately £785.99 worth of swipe ups, if you took the cheaper smaller rad covers and cupboard organisers... all in 33 minutes... so could be more... all earning from it too hmmmmm.... getting desperate ... needs to grab it all now before the tit hits the fan...
So desperate.... the ones I can’t stand are “my hinchers are asking where such and such are from “ yeah right. You have time to read those messages but no others. Such a fake ATB!!

I'd love to know why she is tired.
I worked 12hr shifts right up to 38weeks pregnant in emergency triage....I normally went over the 12hrs and had minimal breaks. Night shifts were interesting, I admit I died after a stint of them!
She’s tired because she is on hyper alert level all the time. When you lie it uses a lot of emotional energy and that’s why she’s always tired. Simples.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.