Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the extensions got the go ahead it’ll be interesting to see where they move to while the works getting done as surely they’ll not live in a building site?
Will she carrying on cleaning in the temp place?
Also will she still portray herself as just the girl who likes to clean now she’s so wealthy she can afford to double the size of her house?

Hope the plans don’t include a move for the stairs or that days hard work the guy did for free on the understair storage will be wasted!
I missed the update about the extension??

Reactions: 8
These people walk among us. Not enough to do something stupid, they than have to share it with other cult members and giggle about it together. Twats.
IMG_20190418_224756_504.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Now the extensions got the go ahead it’ll be interesting to see where they move to while the works getting done as surely they’ll not live in a building site?
Will she carrying on cleaning in the temp place?
Also will she still portray herself as just the girl who likes to clean now she’s so wealthy she can afford to double the size of her house?

Hope the plans don’t include a move for the stairs or that days hard work the guy did for free on the understair storage will be wasted!
I’ve been thinking about this and I actually hope she does take a proper break (and not just because I hate everything she stands for) but because despite what might be said on her and whether I agree with her methods what she’s doing right now is work, and that kind of constant posting (with heavy editing and product placement etc takes effort to look effortless). It will have its stresses and take its toll like any other job. So I do hope she takes a proper maternity break and spends time bonding with her child.

Reactions: 14
I just wish she’d stop doing insta stories with that stupid grey wig filter on. She’s actually a really pretty woman and she makes an absolute tit of herself with that filter!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anybody else wonder if there’s a dead body in that bath 😱 Another cluttered and useless shelf...cheap painted wood and water do not mix !
I'd be that person that knocked the lot in the bath. I dont see the point in them at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I put candles round my daughters bath last night cos I was doing a spa evening for them. Within both legs getting in th candles were Out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg ...the chemicals are having an effect obviously.....frankly embarrassing...you’ve got to feel sorry for the terrible anxiety she feels #bullshit😢😂🤣 She went to a Beyoncé concert ? With anxiety? All them crowds? Yawn yawn 😂🤣 Maybe she’s trying to be her Bestie and she’s ignoring her...please DM me back 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You know what, I can see the appeal a little bit from the regular stuff. I mean, the whole towie bit isn’t really my thing, but I very nearly got sucked in because I’d love to have a show home and not the student/nursery household I have. And I had a flat mate once that named inanimate objects and people either loved her or hated her for it so I get the polarising views. But I just don’t get the Gretal thing. She seems deranged? It’s like the kind of tit I would do after 2 bottles of wine and then massively regret the next day but she’s pregnant so she can’t be drinking? I don’t get it? Do her followers like that kind of weirdness?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If someone loves that chlorine swimming pool smell they need to get counseling. Liking the smell of something carcinogenic is not healthly or to be encouraged!
To be fair I love the smell of chlorine. Same with hospitals. They smell clean.

Not enough to want to recreate it in my own home mind you. Too heavy for a small house. The wiff of both is just very heavy with nostalgia.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm clearly a terrible house keeper I've just remade my bed with clean line dried sheets and I've totally forgotten to spray them with an obnoxious scent and worst of all I've not put any tumble dryer sheets in the pillow cases. I shall hang my head in shame!! 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm clearly a terrible house keeper I've just remade my bed with clean line dried sheets and I've totally forgotten to spray them with an obnoxious scent and worst of all I've not put any tumble dryer sheets in the pillow cases. I shall hang my head in shame!! 😉
In all seriousness how does she sleep with her head lying directly on top of a tumble dryer sheet.. because pillow cases aren’t that thick so surely you must get a massive whiff of it when you put your head on it? 😷😷 I bet her face and hair stink of Lenor sheets in a morning

• Sick
Reactions: 17
2 plugs for Primark in a week 😂🤣 Free blankets for her loyal fans out in the cold presented by bug boy. Today her bath mats, (washed in dishwasher tablets 🤔err why, plus perfect drying weather outside but she hangs them over her bannisters indoors to dry...where’s the logic in that, she just doesn’t like fresh air does she).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
2 plugs for Primark in a week 😂🤣 Free blankets for her loyal fans out in the cold presented by bug boy. Today her bath mats, (washed in dishwasher tablets 🤔err why, plus perfect drying weather outside but she hangs them over her bannisters indoors to dry...where’s the logic in that, she just doesn’t like fresh air does she).
shes waiting for someone to sponsor her to promote outdoor washing lines!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sophie darling how can you possibly be 'exhausted'
I didn't realise spraying harmful chemicals and watching your bird corner was so tiring, or is this an excuse to not 'hinch' oh and an online shop i wonder who with 🙄 remember the chilli sauce,nachos and sugary sweets and drinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sophie darling how can you possibly be 'exhausted'
I didn't realise spraying harmful chemicals and watching your bird corner was so tiring, or is this an excuse to not 'hinch' oh and an online shop i wonder who with 🙄 remember the chilli sauce,nachos and sugary sweets and drinks.
I'd love to know why she is tired.
I worked 12hr shifts right up to 38weeks pregnant in emergency triage....I normally went over the 12hrs and had minimal breaks. Night shifts were interesting, I admit I died after a stint of them!

Reactions: 14
Might start a petition to get Instagram to remove the Gretel filter, anyone with me? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So first Jamie looks like Tom Hardy and now Hinch herself wants to be bloody Beyonce! Hun you cant even sing and dont get me started on how you look , Beyonce is a natural treasure and you are absolutely ridiculous with that filter and in regards to ending up in the paper dont play it down, you clearly want it too happen and you'd love it!!!!! Flamin idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.