Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I've been a lurker on here for the last couple of weeks. I had heard from a mutual friend about tattle so I headed over to be pleasantly surprised to be reading what it feels likes I have been keeping in, afraid of getting lynched by the "Army" .
But you have given me the balls to be open and share my experience as I feel that it should be out there for people to be aware.

A little background on me. Im a thirty something mum of 2. My first baby came with massive complications and a very bad experience with me ending up getting heart surgery, and not being on my feet for 2 weeks. As you can imagine this brought on bonding issues and breastfeeding couldn't happen as my milk had dried up. I developed post natel depression , generalised anxiety disorder and OCD. ALL DIAGNOSED by professionals. I was so scared of germs and the harm I thought they would do to my child I would spends hours cleaning, going over the same spots hundreds of times. This on top of anxiety I developed agoraphobia. Of course my story is diluted down ( not like these zoflora users :') ]
So I battled for 10 years to get some normality back into my life. Battled to even make it out of my door. Not going to blow my own trumpet - well I am- and I managed to get married move across country, have another baby ! Normal things but to me its a massive achievement.

So then Mrs hinch came along. I thought she was really nice and funny - bearing in mind I had been following her since she had about 2k . I thought wow she is giving me good tips. How wrong was I? So I got myself a minky, zoflora bottles in their own basket. all the cloths and even a shark hoover. Now i'm quite lucky to be financially stable enough to be able to afford these - many aren't. But I still didn't realise I was being "sold" too.
So as you can imagine my anxiety flared up, then along came the dreaded ocd. Continually refreshing Instagram to see if Mrs hinch had uploaded a new story. Waking up at 3am and coming down to clean my oven sink etc.

I started noticing a rash on my arm. Didn't think much of it till it started spreading. My whole back was covered along with my arms! I went to the doctors> changed washing powder no difference, Went back who then asked me if I had been using anything different around the house. I broke down and confessed my ocd had gotton worse. The doctor then said something to me that has stuck with me. He said when they make the products you are spraying around your house, with your family and pets , do you think they don't wear biohazard suits, goggles and gloves. I mean wow. That is so true. I feel such a fool that I let this woman get me into place that I battled so much to get out of. You can laugh at me I wont mind, I mean I deserve it. A sales person at their finest has made a recovered ocd , relapse and I say relapse as that is exactly what is was.

But I woke up. I manged to get back into CBT and ive seen the light. So I thank you and keep spreading the word!
Well the jokes on her, because Zoflora contains ethanol, which when mixed with bleach produces Trichloromethane, aka chloroform. Fucking TWAT

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I remember last year she went away for the weekend and forgot perfume so decided to spray herself with the little spray bottles you can get for the toilet? I can't remember what they're called. But they'll be full of harmful chemicals as it's for a TOILET. How irresponsible to show that to so many people. At the time that I saw it, as a "fan", I still thought it weird and a little unnecessary. Mention for the brand? As I can't recall her using it again since!
Yes I mentioned this yesterday,,, it was VIP loo air freshener

Off topic but I’ve been promoted from active member to well known member 🥳😂
Huge congrats !

• Haha

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
Not sure about UK but Im in Ireland a very old fashion Catholic traditions and only some places were closed yesterday
Shopping Centres, local shops, cafes, pubs even primark's were open

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
Post here so we can see 😊
The photos, I got them off her personal page , think it was when her and her work colleagues went to Germany, how do I post them on here ? When I press attach files it say camera video? And my files
Press attach files, You click the box that says file, press on the photo you want to send and it should upload , then press post reply

Last edited by a moderator:

Amibovvered

VIP Member
I think these were from her garden centre trip on Saturday . Everything was shut yesterday. I will however piss my pants if they decide to buy the sprayer to paint the fence rather than use a brush and ruin their lovely fake foliage 😂😂
Shouldn't have said anything actually cos we know shes dips in here
Were all shops not closed yesterday 🤔Which does make me think if she
says she brought them , it’s more likely she already had them....there will be a link later.....

J

JAM

My dog has been on a four hour walk today, came back and shit in the garden. He missed that memo 😂
Mine does that too but point I was trying to make was Hinch always makes a point of asking Jamie if Henry's "done a poo poo for mama" obvs that day he did it in the garden and she left it for Jamie to pick up.

CLou17

Has it been in the press I’ve always wondered why she doesn’t get bad press.
Not that I have seen. It was through Instagram that I found all of this and the true facts surrounding hinch. But I did see the other day, as someone posted above, that questions are starting to spread with sites such as mumsnet (?). So maybe this is the beginning of bad press?