Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I'm actually pretty speechless at what she's posted there.
It's so sneaky & underhanded. She's publicly outing someone who has a LOT of valid points; she's doing what all master manipulators and narcissists do when they hide in plain sight - how can she be like that if she's willing to post about it?! She's pathetically looking for sympathy and she's also unleashing the army by naming the person who dm'd her. She knows they'll be out for blood.
How can she ask how that person sleeps at night?!!
I'm just lying in bed shaking my head - she makes me so fucking mad!!!
I’m
Shocked,,, as you say she’s putting it out there, as though the person who sent is speaking a load of rubbish, the point if the DM was just to have a go at her, (coz she’s a jealous troll of course no other reason)
her cult are now again reinforced that using these chemicals is STILL OK otherwise there is no way she would have shared that! 😡😡😡😡

I’d screenshot the abuse.

Not an army I’d want to be a part of
Yes make sure you keep all of those messages. Go to the police if you feel the need. They will support you.

I actually read a post on Facebook today where an actual company selling artificial grass was recommending doing this if your artificial grass is smelling of animal urine. Those poor animals 😱 I can’t believe people are so careless!
[/QUOTE
Poisoning animals
In the houses, now wildlife to 👹👹👹👹

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
I’d actually put money on them getting their own reality show when the baby is born ‘keeping up with the hinches’ one of those shitty shows on itvbe 🤨 sort of like that Sam and Billie faires one!
Ratings will be through the roof!

• Haha

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
Just becuase you think it's acceptable to call people the c word, doesn't mean it is. I personally swear a lot and never use that word as I think it's vile. I also would never use any swear words IF I ever messaged sophie etc (not that I ever have, and never will) as it gives them exactly what they want.
Yep, exactly. And any of her army who might have wondered if all the chemicals were a good idea, have now turned their attention to defending MH.

Amibovvered

VIP Member
There's a post on the fb group woman has poured half a bottle of flash over her sink, in the comments someone said they wouldn't buy it again because it's not cruelty free now some are saying they won't buy it again hinch will be shitting her pants incase her army stop buying all the cleaning shit
I saw that ...what a dozy mare she is...there’s more flash liquid than sink 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha

headfullofdreams

I don’t get all the fuss about the c word use it all the time. Where is live it’s more of a discriptive word [emoji23] I personally say it all the time. It’s just words I don’t get why people get so offended by swearing much worse things going on in the world.
Just because you're not offended by that word it doesn't mean that no one else is. I have no problem with using bad language, but I refrain from using it around certain people, it's called respect.

Franken🐭

I don’t fully get that. I ran it on my husbands account, he has 24 followers, all of them family members and it said 63.9% real followers. 😂😂
I was purely looking at the 2.4M figure that had been used when that was generated by the disdad not the % of real followers. Which means that her followers have dropped maybe 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
J

JAM

I've been trying to find this extract if you still have the picture!! It's unreal! P&G explaining why fresh air isn't enough to keep a house smelling fresh, funny that!! I can't believe how gullible the Hinch and her idiot lemmings are!
I’ll go find it and repost.

Reactions: 4