Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did you do a shout out with that account name for a follow chain, contest or product? Does your account look like a fake one? Over the top Hinch lover looking?

Yes, you might be blocked.
Yes it definitely looks fake.. because it’s a nosing account! Maybe that’s why... 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

ClaireBear117

IF he is a Dad then I'm not sure that has any bearing on his now wife's lack of transparency and over use of chemicals.
IF there is a kid already, and I for one highly doubt it, then the child and his Mother should be left out of it as they've played no part.
I agree, I’m just nosy 😂

• Haha

ToeTheLine

CFS - chronic fatigue syndrome

Has anybody noticed a distinct decline in Jamie’s appearances since the first book signing?
I honestly believe he is uncomfortable with it all now, with what he knows is going down.
I don’t think he’s comfortable with the whole facade, at all now,, it wouldn’t surprise me if he wants to knock it all on the head, “take the money and run”
I don’t think he believed it would escalate to this level in the beginning.

I think she saw the screen time and attention he got while she was sitting signing books for hours and doesn't want to share the limelight. She's usually somewhat dismissive of him.

GroundedAngel

Chatty Member
Tattle community you know the accounts better than most, is there any that have a person who is working full time. Gets home from work at 6.30pm/7pm at night that I can follow for tips/hints on keeping your house sparkling. That’s the account I would like to follow 🧐
You’re almost describing me next week when term starts again, but I doubt my house will be tidy.

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member

Couldn't get it any better quality I had to download a video compressor 😂

Oh ffs it's on her main page! I didn't see that 😂 sorry for the anticipation 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
Hes there, but I can't see where he was going off at hinch. He said it would be on his live, but it's not on there . Gutted, as he looks like someone who would talk sense
If you go on his stories at the bottom it should say story live click live? I just watched it x

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I’ve just had a nosey on there because I go there when I’ve read about it here 😁.

So much attention seeking in the garden centre , is she waiting to be spotted by a fan? Bug Boy is loving it as much as her , I reckon.
Is there any particular reason people call him bugboy? 😂😂😂

• Haha

Scotgirl

Thank you. I have but havent we all ? I'm so glad I found a way out of the craziness , but I worry deeply that she is creating more people to be ill. Both physically and mentally.
Yel
I don’t know that lady, but I do know someone else who she ignored.
This other lady lost her son & asked for help to spread awareness with her charity & hinch just read & ignored her twice!
Yel might remember her name its on the tip of my tongue but cant remember,the only other way is to go back through the threads