Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubu

Chatty Member
But how did the person know that she would share it because she called her the C word? Hinch doesn't share these types of messages often and must get a lot of them. Sounds more like she was just venting in that message if you ask me; not that she messaged her with the sole aim of being reposted

Reactions: 5

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Ok I've skipped a few pages. Am I the only one who didnt cream her pants at thedisdad.
I mean he called her out which is good but so have other people on their stories.
He says he only deals in facts but there was a lot of non factual comments he made. One of them being 2 million people is basically the whole UK population. He had facts but distorted some of them. I feel he didnt explain things very well and kind of lioked like he was ranting like a loon.
He does seem to like the sound of his own voice which is a good thing in this case, in that perhaps he’ll draw attention to how Hinch is an expert manipulative Salesperson rather than the silly harmless girl next door persona she has used to reel people in.

DopeyDoris

One quick Google of the garden centre she uses and Easter opening hours will soon find that out
She went to Abercorn Garden Centre in Chelmsford on Saturday when she brought her fake trellis I recognised it, probably brought the solar lights then 🙄

F the dust.

VIP Member
So she's at the garden centre ( such a twat I unfollowed but still kneb now and then) she still with all the beautiful flowers/plants, buys plastic! Have a go with real ones, encourage bees or something! I'm sure you could atleast have a go.

I was wondering the same , it’s not like her to be so quiet , I mean that in a friendly way .
She's just posted explaining her absence 😊

Last edited:
  • Wow

Beaverhausen

So it is a wood product. Make sure your insurance will pay out if yournradiator cover causes a fire. Wood is not conductive also keep an eye on your electricity bill since you have bought the radiators.

I've had shits longer then that BBQ! Definitely think she just wanted to act busy! Why wouldn't she of done a story or a boomerang of her food? Or the garden? Or her friends? You just would wouldn't you x
She has no friends, I doubt people other than her family can tolerate her.

F the dust.

VIP Member
I’ve complained on their website before and they never got back to me 🙄
It was when she filmed the random people in Morrison’s cafe.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence she comments on other accounts with Gleam, probably told to 😂
Me too, now I can't reach their website. Could I be blocked?

• Wow
Is clean_honest_living a member on Tattle? I followed them for a while on Instagram (never commented or liked things but I enjoyed watching the stories) to find out I’ve randomly been blocked by them 🤔 I have no idea why!

Also, my account is private so they wouldn’t have been able to see who I was following, etc myself.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Tattle community you know the accounts better than most, is there any that have a person who is working full time. Gets home from work at 6.30pm/7pm at night that I can follow for tips/hints on keeping your house sparkling. That’s the account I would like to follow 🧐
Errmmmm? ..... 🤔 nope

and on stories, they were on the way there 20 hours ago, back home 16 hours ago, so whole bbq including journey there and back was just 4 hours, I have friends, we have get togethers, 4 hours is very short for a sunny daytime birthday party. I doubt the queen of bargains would have purchased anything from Jo Malone, I reckon it's been gifted to her.
Or it’s a pack of 3 minkeh disguised in the Jo Malone bag she got from xmas! Waste not want not, re usable and all that!

• Haha

WellJenelle

VIP Member
Is that bloody gretel thing her own personal filter? I can't find it on my one. I don't even want to use it but it's annoying me that she can!!

• Haha
J

JAM

I'm not defending Hinch but I can't remember her ever asking people to share their stories of anxiety with her?