Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sawyerbean

I'm sorry but if that really happened why didn't this person take a screenshot? I see a lot of discussions about the Hinch's misdemeanours, but sometimes with not a lot of proof. This sounds very fishy to me. Made up stories are hardly going to help the cause of people who want to show this woman in her real light.
If she blocked her she can't take a screenshot, the messages disappear

Reactions: 4

Sawyerbean

I think we need to each use our own judgements about what is likely to be factual and what isn't. This one just doesn't add up to me
It does sound fishy, but if it is fake why would she give information away about who she is and what TV show she was on etc very odd

MrsD33

VIP Member
Not specifically Hinch related, and in no way defending her, but dogs poo in their own garden regardless of how often they're walked. My dog is walked three times a day, but still poops in the garden every morning after her morning feed. And where else should dog poo bags be put other than the bin??? Please stop concentrating on the less important issues surrounding this "influencer". (Also hi everyone, my first post. I joined cos I too once looked up to Hinch, but have grown tired of the facade and the lies and clear as day damage being done to vulnerable people! However the post above really tapped a nerve with me so I had to say my bit).

One of my dogs never ever poos when I walk her unless she drinks some sea water when we’re on the beach. I can take her for a 2 hour walk and nothing but soon as we get home shes out the back having a poo 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha

Sawyerbean

Something may well have happened for her to get pissed off with hinch but I doubt she told her to F off. More likely her messages just went ignored. Also we don't know who she is as it's been blanked out so only one person can check who she is (if the person she said on TV was genuinely her)
Yes true just ignoring or blocking them straight away is more her style

• Heart

kenzik25

I did the "soak a cotton pad in Zoflo and put it at the bottom of the bin" trick and it didn't work - but then on Facebook someone said to soak a sanitary towel in Zoflo and stick it to the side of the bin and I thought it was the best idea ever and I was so close to doing it but then I discovered Tattle 🤣 so thanks guys for saving me from looking like a twat
I find this works in small bins like bathroom ones, but put it inside the bag not between the bag and the bin. I use the detol spray for my downstairs bin when needed but I do clean it twice a week so not that smelly 🙈

• Haha

Noseydi

These people are vile - surely there's something that can be done, am so angry but feel helpless watching her and army getting away with this abuse!
Mrs H will just say I can't control my followers, I tried to tag her in a photo before but it wont let me anyone know why ? It's a photo of her sat with her ex work mates and her hubby and it says "work family " and also a photo of Mr h getting an award for sales person of the year , it proves she was once working in sales , just wont let me tag her on the photos so waste of time me posting them

Tellithowitis

Chatty Member
One of my dogs never ever poos when I walk her unless she drinks some sea water when we’re on the beach. I can take her for a 2 hour walk and nothing but soon as we get home shes out the back having a poo 💁🏽‍♀️
My malamute is the same. When I moved into my new house he didn't poo for 3 days.. Lol. Thought he was going to combust 🤣 vet said he will when he settles in...ok..enough poo talk lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3