Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Galway girl

Chatty Member
Maybe if she spent her time actually looking in her beloved b&M she’d know there was one for sale for less than 100 the begging goat. The first thing you do when looking for something is check google, it’s probably cheaper on amazon but I suppose that isn’t going to be your go to place when you don’t get paid for plugging it
Begging goat!!! Dying!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙌👊

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Noname12345

Chatty Member
I’m curious, too! She didn’t read my private messages or reply to them, so god knows why I was unblocked

Must be a fake account, it’s still Hinchy2810
If she has a business account, then she could read a message without you seeing that it's been read.

Nottzbella

I’ve really tried to find the video where the husband calls her fans ‘shoppers’, but haven’t been successful. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? :)

Bubu

Chatty Member
What’s the 6ft 9 about in the title? Am I missing something?

Edit: it’s now been changed but I’m still confused what it was about 🧐

• Haha
J

JAM

This is comedy gold!

The colouring of his sweater that makes it look like he’s dribbled and spilt a drink over himself.

The strategically placed signed over his groin.

I can’t 😂😂😂
Was it maybe sweat on his jumper? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
J

JAM

I’ve really tried to find the video where the husband calls her fans ‘shoppers’, but haven’t been successful. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? :)

I did a search and it’s somewhere in that lot.

Reactions: 5

F the dust.

VIP Member
Soooooo she has the time to write/message on "celebs"(she most definitely isnt) but not the time to reply to hinchers reaching out🙄🤔🤬 says it all really doesnt it!
Grade A CUNT

I'm off to follow this women 👌 at least she read one truthful messsge
She can't even press like on their comments to her pics. Yet they still type..

Sick of the bs

I think it's a big V sign to all us "haterz" that she's acting like nothing is bothering her but instead over compensates by doing those stories because she's totally fineeeee
I'd like to hear her say the same thing about all the indoor cleaning shit ...

• Haha

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
I for one am not shocked. If I hadn’t of called her out for creating debt and fire hazards I wouldn’t of made it to her story. But she knows these accusations are being made so she wants to brush them under the carpet by setting her minions on one person in hope they’ll ignore the serious facts. They must protect there queen

This is my favourite message yet :) I’m awaiting a heart transplant. What a fantastic hincher she is! Really promoting MH’s mental health campaign.
I’m still catching up from earlier as been out all day that is truly disgusting what that cult member said to you no need for that at all

Candie

I’m intrigued to know why you’re cleaning your bathroom with Zoflora if you don’t like the smell and you tell us you’re not sucked in?
I never said I didn’t like the smell? 🧐 I do? Just not enough to poison myself with it everyday! My point was that it’s so strong the smell is still lingering four days later.