Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can't always keep up with this thread but has anyone from publishing come to spill the tea on how many copies of the book she's sold and how much money she's earnt so far?

With all the bidding for the rights wouldn't be surprised if the advance was huge with a good royalty rate so has made over a million already.
What bidding rights? Penguin approached her to write the book, there was no bidding war at all

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
My thoughts exactly. I have a bit of a thing with outdoor shoes coming into my house. S they're definitely defeating the purpose? Or do they have indoor/outdoor buff tings?
Like, indoor, outdoor slippers,,,,what’s the point! Regular occurrence and annoyance in my house.

S

SherlockHuns

😲 Can anyone share the death threat screenshot again? That's shocking. It needs reporting to the police.

Must of missed it and I'm just too lazy to be going searching again 😂

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
I thought she just had them straightened.. so even the bloody teeth aren’t real.
Is there anything about her that’s not fake 🤣
I thought she’d just had them straightened! She mentioned Invisalign and I’m just finishing mine and thought why don’t mind look like that the amount I’ve paid 😂😂 #notanAD

• Haha

Sawyerbean

If someone told you to F off why would you "reach out" and tell them personal info a few months later? Also if hinch blocked her after the second time surely the woman wouldn't have received the second F off message as when you get blocked you can't see messages. [emoji2368]
That's how deluded some of them are, if anyone told me to fuck off, bad day or not I wouldn't just shrug it off lol

• Heart

Tanne1999

VIP Member
What?! So she’s unblocked not read the messages & then blocked you again? 🤨 That’s so weird 🤷🏼‍♀️

Ah, I should have looked for the other name before posting the pic! I just see someone had tagged her & him in a pic & that was the tagged account.
Yeah, I was really confused when I realised I could view her account again. Luckily I still have a second insta to lurk on 😂

Paws4thought

I shamefully admit to owning the book, which was read in all of maybe 3.5 to 4 hours. Huge borders around the writing, so it's not page loads of words. I do remember seeing her visit to the p and g place. It was a good while ago. Some of the things in the book, she should talk about more. There's safety tips, that she never mentions in her stories. Its quite bewildering the discrepancies between her Insta and her book.

S

SherlockHuns

I have never been banned from here. I don't know why you keep insisting I have.

I’m not. I never was. And if I blocked you... is your account new?
So you were just lurking on tattle and taking people's posts then? Someone that knows you said that you couldn't log in to your account but could view the site.

Just think it's a bit off you've used people's posts off here and your account is constantly being plugged on here by everyone to the point you have nearly 2000 followers, yet you're not even a poster here and are also then blocking half of tattle from your account.

Bubu

Chatty Member
It does sound fishy, but if it is fake why would she give information away about who she is and what TV show she was on etc very odd
Something may well have happened for her to get pissed off with hinch but I doubt she told her to F off. More likely her messages just went ignored. Also we don't know who she is as it's been blanked out so only one person can check who she is (if the person she said on TV was genuinely her)

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
She’s deleted the screenshot; not good PR really is it 😏
She would have only intended on leaving it up just long enough for the army who are awake to get their ammunition together, that’s all it took.

I for one am not shocked. If I hadn’t of called her out for creating debt and fire hazards I wouldn’t of made it to her story. But she knows these accusations are being made so she wants to brush them under the carpet by setting her minions on one person in hope they’ll ignore the serious facts. They must protect there queen

This is my favourite message yet :) I’m awaiting a heart transplant. What a fantastic hincher she is! Really promoting MH’s mental health campaign.
They need to look at themselves,, how dare they call us Trolls, at least we know how to do it correctly 🤭🤗

I think you also need to send a ss of the post she made of your message and the responses you've received, to Gleam
Definitely!

Last edited: