Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope you're right because if this is genuine it's one of the saddest things connected to the hinch madness that I've seen: a child so desperate for his mums attention or to remain "loved" that he would need to win her over by joining in with her obsession. This reminded me so much of a personal situation (not hinch related) that it brought me to tears. So I really hope you're right
I ever considered it being disingenuous...but actually It makes sense, MH look at me, sad either way really.

Reactions: 2
I'm hoping the minky in bed story was pish made up by a bampot despereate for Binchs attention because if it was really its absolutely heartbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh I really hope you are doing better now, that is truly awful. I’m so sorry you went through that. Anxiety isn’t something to duck with, it’s absolutely debilitating when it’s at its peak. She’s made such a mockery of us who have genuinely suffered from anxiety. People sometimes confuse anxiety with being nervous. Anxiety is not being able to cope with being in the car with your husband and kids while you all drive around looking at Christmas lights, because you are convinced you are moments away from a heart attack and need to be at home in case you need to call an ambulance. It’s sitting at the end of your driveway because the walls inside are too much, there’s not enough air, and you might pass out any second. It’s laying awake all night too terrified to fall asleep in case you don’t wake up again, and your poor husband stays up until 6am to watch over you because it’s so real, you really feel you might die. It’s not being able to participate in life because anxiety takes over everything.
She is an absolute disgrace and I can’t wait to see her little kingdom come crashing down. She makes me sick, truly.
This is exaclty what upsets me. She could say I suffer from really bad nerves. So many people assume they have anxiety and there is a big difference between an anxiety attacks and a panic attack. I’m still baffled how someone with such bad anxiety as she claims could go to those book signings? Or film themselves I can’t even talk during one and my body shakes uncontroably so how she can clean and film herself?? Also she never talks about ending up in hospital with it as most people who have there first experience of a panic attack end up in hospital or in an abulance as you are 100% sure you are dying. She is making a mockery of people who suffer with it. And it’s just a big funny she is trying to latch on to lewis capalde someone who has spoke about anxiety/panic attacks and trying to come of stage due to it. She is a total fraud you can make an amazing life doing sales by selling ethically and not taking advantage of people.
On your bike mate, friendship over 🤢✌🤣
i hate when this happens one of my really good friends posted a pic of her book I died a little inside.
Also posted this stating how can something with this many warnings be safe around humans let alone dogs.
its not that’s why cancer rates are now sitting at 1 in 2 people will end up with cancer. Fells like only a few years ago it was 1 in 20. Because we are coming into contact more and more with so many chemicals. And have such poor diets.

Reactions: 14
I remember last year she went away for the weekend and forgot perfume so decided to spray herself with the little spray bottles you can get for the toilet? I can't remember what they're called. But they'll be full of harmful chemicals as it's for a TOILET. How irresponsible to show that to so many people. At the time that I saw it, as a "fan", I still thought it weird and a little unnecessary. Mention for the brand? As I can't recall her using it again since!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
One of my dogs never ever poos when I walk her unless she drinks some sea water when we’re on the beach. I can take her for a 2 hour walk and nothing but soon as we get home shes out the back having a poo 💁🏽‍♀️
My malamute is the same. When I moved into my new house he didn't poo for 3 days.. Lol. Thought he was going to combust 🤣 vet said he will when he settles in...ok..enough poo talk lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Can now safely say I know all of tattles users dogs really well now I'm so well informed of their bowl movements!

Nothing like reading about shitting dogs on a Saturday morning 😂🐕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Look at this pic from one of the brainwashed 😷 CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE View attachment 12824
Why would you need to remind yourself to do that 😂🤣unless the Zoflora fumes have started to frazzle her brain cells. Purely to feel like one of the ‘Army’ and all the fellow Hinchers to gush over...pathetic...get a life 😂🤣😂🤣 Should read cover house in chemicals...mask smell...no cleaning involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anybody seen this? This lady commented on hinchs book photo on her grid from yesterday.
She commented asking Hinch to check it out on HER grid, all the fans are going crazy over it, tagging the Hinch in, urging her to head over to the ladies page and take a look.. and give the lady a shoutout.
What I see from this, ..... the lady does this for a living she commissions her work and thankfully hasn’t been so silly and to send this as a gift, I think she expects Hinch to actually buy it if she wants it, and why not!!!!!
Obvo it’s not a freebie, so we all know that the shout-out is never gonna happe.
As far as I can see, not a like or a comment from the Hinch herself!
Yep,, beneath her to buy it, or shout out unless she’s being paid.
It’s Abso beautiful, classy and a perfect keepsake. I would buy it every day of the week
☹☹☹

Look at this pic from one of the brainwashed 😷 CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE View attachment 12824
Half of these stupid little jobs I see on these stupid little lists, are quicker to do than the bloody lists!
One yesterday,,, “take the rubbish out”
............??????

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
OK Tattlers Saturday fun time!

I'm bored and
1. It's too hot to sit in garden
2. Housework to do but can't be arsed
3. Study to do, see point 2

So let's play a game. A lot of us are ex hinchers. What's the most cringe worthy thing you did or bought while under the influence of the grinch. I've attached evidence of mine and I'm sorry 😂😂😂

Just to add, when I brought it home and proudly revealed my purchase hubby looked at the pen and asked me if I'd mugged an 8 year old on the way home.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.