Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great bloke, even took the time to send me a voice message in reply to my comment on his live post.
Same here. I messaged telling him well done and about the censorship involving anything truthful about her, even things said politely. He said he'll keep in touch with me and research anything fact based. I've got screenshots of comments going missing on a FB post I saved, which I'll send on to him. If anyone has anything else evidenced (like fb posts or Amazon reviews going missing) then send it along to him, or send to me and I'll send it on if you'd rather. Can anyone remember what thread the deleted OK pic was on?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My husband sees a dermatologist for his eczema. He recommends a dilute bleach or Milton bath, as it is antibacterial. Eczema flare ups are often caused by increased staph bacteria, the baths neutralise the staph.
My little boy needs them occasionally.

Not specifically Hinch related, and in no way defending her, but dogs poo in their own garden regardless of how often they're walked. My dog is walked three times a day, but still poops in the garden every morning after her morning feed. And where else should dog poo bags be put other than the bin??? Please stop concentrating on the less important issues surrounding this "influencer". (Also hi everyone, my first post. I joined cos I too once looked up to Hinch, but have grown tired of the facade and the lies and clear as day damage being done to vulnerable people! However the post above really tapped a nerve with me so I had to say my bit).
Welcome.
You joined and in your first (and only) post three whole hours later your compelled to reply to a post about dog tit because it "tapped a nerve" with you more than the damage Hinch is doing to people and the environment?
Ok.
Note to self - It might be OK to talk about dog tit in the forum.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Im surprised she didnt film the event
I don’t believe there was a BBQ, just plot to make people think she has real friends and gets invited places

I think with it all starting to unravel for her, with honest living and disdad, and her being pregnant, she will say that she's taking a bit of time off due to the pregnancy, thus avoiding any backlash from what they reveal and then can come back after it's all died down with a brand new baby to show off.
It’s a perfect “get out” opportunity that’s for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok I've skipped a few pages. Am I the only one who didnt cream her pants at thedisdad.
I mean he called her out which is good but so have other people on their stories.
He says he only deals in facts but there was a lot of non factual comments he made. One of them being 2 million people is basically the whole UK population. He had facts but distorted some of them. I feel he didnt explain things very well and kind of lioked like he was ranting like a loon.

Reactions: 11
Just seen this on Instagram.
Replace skin care routine with shelf organiser, radiator cover, crappy stick-on wall clock... etc etc etc until the end of time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok I've skipped a few pages. Am I the only one who didnt cream her pants at thedisdad.
I mean he called her out which is good but so have other people on their stories.
He says he only deals in facts but there was a lot of non factual comments he made. One of them being 2 million people is basically the whole UK population. He had facts but distorted some of them. I feel he didnt explain things very well and kind of lioked like he was ranting like a loon.
He does seem to like the sound of his own voice which is a good thing in this case, in that perhaps he’ll draw attention to how Hinch is an expert manipulative Salesperson rather than the silly harmless girl next door persona she has used to reel people in.

Reactions: 5
It was a very quick bbq wasnt it
I've had shits longer then that BBQ! Definitely think she just wanted to act busy! Why wouldn't she of done a story or a boomerang of her food? Or the garden? Or her friends? You just would wouldn't you x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it is a wood product. Make sure your insurance will pay out if yournradiator cover causes a fire. Wood is not conductive also keep an eye on your electricity bill since you have bought the radiators.

I've had shits longer then that BBQ! Definitely think she just wanted to act busy! Why wouldn't she of done a story or a boomerang of her food? Or the garden? Or her friends? You just would wouldn't you x
She has no friends, I doubt people other than her family can tolerate her.

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe there was a BBQ, just plot to make people think she has real friends and gets invited places
Would explain why bug boy was so short with her. Probably pissed off that he had to go the shop and join in the pretence!

The drinks they bought were bog standard drinks that would've been there at the bbq anyway, especially if its a close friends bbq. They'd know what she liked to drink.

Probably just for their own consumption at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
don’t believe there was a BBQ, just plot to make people think she has real friends and gets invited places

She does like to film everything so I’m surprised there’s no evidence to prove she stuffed her face with a burger or sausage. It’s a bit pathetic if it was just a drive around the block 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Probably on their way to the BBQ, still angry at each other. She snips at him one time to many. He pulls over. Argument ensues. Turns the car around. Goes home. MH spends evening devising ways to gain attention from her followers because she couldn't be centre of attention at BBQ. BBQ hosts are secretly relieved. Jo Malone still pays her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There is NO way kids would do this! This woman set this up herself and is covering up her psycho behaviour by blaming her children. This has gone way too far 😳😳😳 obviously trying too hard to be in the #hincharmy 😳🙄 give me strength
I really hope you're right because if this is genuine it's one of the saddest things connected to the hinch madness that I've seen: a child so desperate for his mums attention or to remain "loved" that he would need to win her over by joining in with her obsession. This reminded me so much of a personal situation (not hinch related) that it brought me to tears. So I really hope you're right

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I really hope you're right because if this is genuine it's one of the saddest things connected to the hinch madness that I've seen: a child so desperate for his mums attention or to remain "loved" that he would need to win her over by joining in with her obsession. This reminded me so much of a personal situation (not hinch related) that it brought me to tears. So I really hope you're right
I sense an increasing amount of children who will grow up with an aversion to ANY form of cleaning and/or sadly relay childhood stories of missing out because mum preferred to spend money on ten toilet cleaners, 20 minkys, 10 zoflos, and ornamental crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.