Mrs Hinch #19 and her eggy plugs, still fleecing the Hinchers because they're mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must admit I always wonder how the chemicals she uses affect Henry. Like that 1001 spray (or snow as she calls it) she often sprays that on her living room rug and all up the stairs and on her landing and she says ‘you just leave it to do it’s thing’ but Henry follows her everywhere so he’s gonna tread in it and dogs often lick their paws etc so he’s gonna be ingesting it - id be so worried about that if it was my dog!
I’ve ALWAYS thought this!! Watching her spray the rug/carpet/sofa and then seeing Henry eating his bone on it licking and chewing it on the freshly sprayed carpet ☹ I enjoyed watching her videos but so many things like this left me gobsmacked and thankfully I never got fully sucked in

I must admit I always wonder how the chemicals she uses affect Henry. Like that 1001 spray (or snow as she calls it) she often sprays that on her living room rug and all up the stairs and on her landing and she says ‘you just leave it to do it’s thing’ but Henry follows her everywhere so he’s gonna tread in it and dogs often lick their paws etc so he’s gonna be ingesting it - id be so worried about that if it was my dog!
I’ve ALWAYS thought this!! Watching her spray the rug/carpet/sofa and then seeing Henry eating his bone on it licking and chewing it on the freshly sprayed carpet ☹ I enjoyed watching her videos but so many things like this left me gobsmacked and thankfully I never got fully sucked in

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How bleeping wasteful, it's plastic too, bastard

We all, on here need to be reporting her to the RSPCA

Reactions: 13
Oh she’ll be fuming!!!!!!!!!!!
If it gets a few of the cult to see the light my 15 mins of commenting will be worth it!

You can't teach stupid, it's a mattress, it will cause skin irritation at the very least. Idiots. Smh

You can't teach stupid, it's a mattress, it will cause skin irritation at the very least. Idiots. Smh

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oooooo do we think that she is losing followers now that people are seeing the light 🤔🤓...... on her page her followers are now only 2.3M
We can but hope......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oooooo do we think that she is losing followers now that people are seeing the light 🤔🤓...... on her page her followers are now only 2.3M
We can but hope......
View attachment 12807
I don’t fully get that. I ran it on my husbands account, he has 24 followers, all of them family members and it said 63.9% real followers. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t fully get that. I ran it on my husbands account, he has 24 followers, all of them family members and it said 63.9% real followers. 😂😂
I was purely looking at the 2.4M figure that had been used when that was generated by the disdad not the % of real followers. Which means that her followers have dropped maybe 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I admit I got sucked in to the Hinch thing when she was at 80,000 followers. I have mental health problems (due to ptsd from being sexually abused as a child by a family member for a decade), my anxiety is a daily thing I live with now that it’s part of my ‘norm’ now and I also live with chronic pain. The ‘hinching’ helped me. I stocked up my narnia (oh just typing made me eye roll haha), I bought all the chemicals, mixed them all together like a clueless moron and started becoming houseproud. For a few month as my life as good. However my anxiety started to get worse, I found myself becoming obsessed, I felt like tit if my house wasn’t sparkling clean, I was comparing myself and my home to others. In short it became a very unhealthy obsession. A couple of months ago my mum stepped in as she could see I wasn’t doing well. She started helping me see how it wasn’t healthy. Since I stopped (not cold turkey either lol) I am doing better mentally. I still have my daily anxiety and low moods but I am not running myself into the ground anymore. I have also got rid of all the nasty chemicals and back to using only eco ones again. I truly believe MH does not help people with anxiety. She tells them positive tit all the time, says cleaning is good for mental health, says ‘we are all in it together’ while she sits on her sofa with a support system right there with Jamie and her family. She needs to stop trying to self help people and encourage them to see a professional.
Gosh I really hope you are doing better now, that is truly awful. I’m so sorry you went through that. Anxiety isn’t something to duck with, it’s absolutely debilitating when it’s at its peak. She’s made such a mockery of us who have genuinely suffered from anxiety. People sometimes confuse anxiety with being nervous. Anxiety is not being able to cope with being in the car with your husband and kids while you all drive around looking at Christmas lights, because you are convinced you are moments away from a heart attack and need to be at home in case you need to call an ambulance. It’s sitting at the end of your driveway because the walls inside are too much, there’s not enough air, and you might pass out any second. It’s laying awake all night too terrified to fall asleep in case you don’t wake up again, and your poor husband stays up until 6am to watch over you because it’s so real, you really feel you might die. It’s not being able to participate in life because anxiety takes over everything.
She is an absolute disgrace and I can’t wait to see her little kingdom come crashing down. She makes me sick, truly.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I was purely looking at the 2.4M figure that had been used when that was generated by the disdad not the % of real followers. Which means that her followers have dropped maybe 🤔
Oh WOW, I DID NOT notice that!! Maybe the credit card was maxed for the new 100K followers? 😂 maybe she is losing them....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see some idiot (cleaningqueen89) spraying 1001 all over her bed on her stories yesterday 😣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not specifically Hinch related, and in no way defending her, but dogs poo in their own garden regardless of how often they're walked. My dog is walked three times a day, but still poops in the garden every morning after her morning feed. And where else should dog poo bags be put other than the bin??? Please stop concentrating on the less important issues surrounding this "influencer". (Also hi everyone, my first post. I joined cos I too once looked up to Hinch, but have grown tired of the facade and the lies and clear as day damage being done to vulnerable people! However the post above really tapped a nerve with me so I had to say my bit).
One of my dogs never ever poos when I walk her unless she drinks some sea water when we’re on the beach. I can take her for a 2 hour walk and nothing but soon as we get home shes out the back having a poo 💁🏽‍♀️
For both of you and anyone else who comes along concerned about my comment about Henry's dog tit in the garden.
After my initial comment I made another comment to make it clearer what I was trying to say -

Mine does that too but point I was trying to make was Hinch always makes a point of asking Jamie if Henry's "done a poo poo for mama" obvs that day he did it in the garden and she left it for Jamie to pick up.
Note to self - do NOT mention dog tit on the forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Note to self - do NOT mention dog tit on the forum.
My dog also shits in the garden but gets walked, what's your point? 😂

Dog not getting walked- massive objections
Jamie's moved out and living in the storage unit, only popping out to hoover the house-absolutely fine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi all,

Infrequent poster but a total addict 🤪
So a weird thing happened tonight I think- I’ve only used Instagram briefly today to upload a photo of a picnic I had in a lovely Leicestershire park, and I liked a few of the parody ‘mrsbinchhome’ posts (ps - whoever that is - you have all of my admiration 🤣), and randomly out of nowhere, Lynsey Queen Of Clean liked two of my photos (just two random ones on my timeline) .. I’ve never followed her, tagged her, hashtagged her. Neither have I used any of the Hinch hashtags (thankfully was never sucked in), but putting two and two together, she must have seen my likes, seems like she’s a mrsbinchhome lover? *edited spelling
I like that park! My favourite place 😃 hi!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.