Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so so sorry is there anything I can do?

Reactions: 6
If someone said my son wasn’t cute I’d probably punch them in the throat to be fair

who comments on children anyway, horrible cow

Reactions: 4
Sending lots of love to you & to your beautiful friends family & friends. I am not fully sure how this site works but if there is a private mail option & you ever feel like you need someone to talk to then please feel free to send me a message & I will do my best to listen & help you any way I can. Thinking of you

Reactions: 19
So I cleaned my house (downstairs only) today. Dusting, steam mop, kitchen cupboard doors etc. Half way through I thought how the f*** does she do this and film into a fancy montage... I was sweating, bare feet covered in splashes and spray from products. Hair looking like there's something about mary. Then I remember it's her job. She doesn't clean like the rest of us (in between work, and other life stuff). When she does some cleaning and a video she's literally "putting a shift in". How dull. I really think that she has an organised folder of pre recorded videos on her phone and has it all planned out like a schedule. I know you tubers do a schedule of videos to film, and then pre-record and set to upload, as they have to keep their channel active to keep subscribers. This is exactly the same. I've been pottering around at home and uploaded some pics and videos of the house and dog (nothing hinchy), just things that make me chuckle. I don't see how she has time to do all the editing...! And has about 50 stories a day. It's crazy!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Omg, I’ve stumbled over this thread and was ecstatic to see people moaning about the hinch. I could rant all day but I’m going to sit back and relax and read all these threads. One thing tho I can’t stand. The amount of bloody cleaning products she uses and ggrrrrr around the dog and on its bed too don’t care if it’s dry or not. It’s shocking. Works for These companies advertises but doesn’t get paid ok luv.

Reactions: 32
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought that antibacterial cliffs were supposed to kill germs just using water? I had some expensive ones back home. Hasn't she just totally fucked brand new kinky by hosing it down in Fabulousa?

Reactions: 7
Sorry to hear this maybe not watch hinchhfor a few days, will make you feel worse. We are all here to help. Sending you all hugs at this hard time

Reactions: 5
Omg. Can’t keep up with you lot today!
But just seen the moss story - let’s not forget this shall we.... I forgot that real moss comes in a bag andglued down to plastic pots

Edit - I wasted my time listening to her voice to do a screen record of her highlight make&mend. But it won’t post

Last edited:
I’ve just seen it too and was happy there wasn’t a bedtime routine of putting Henry to bed, like he stays there all night righty hoo

Reactions: 3
that’s heartbreaking I’m so sorry for the loss of your friend please be kind on yourself and don’t watch Hinch

Reactions: 5
so true! She still has some announcement to make next week, it’s probably a big one. Everytime shes doing something that might rub people up the wrong way, she cries troll a few days before

Jamie is coming up as an influencer now and he defo had a microphone that time a little while back so maybe the announcement is something “coupley”

Reactions: 10
I wonder if she's realised that a few of the cleaning influencers haven't spoken highly of her today
Oh can we know who? Probably referring to that not Tattle

Argh, I can’t with the fact that everyone refers to it as a Minky!!! It isn’t. It’s an M-Cloth. Minky is the company name like Lenor and Ikea. She’s got it wrong. Don’t let’s be as daft as her!

Reactions: 8
Hinch doesn't do any deep cleaning. She wipes things. And most of what we see is pre-recorded. She's a phony who's good at one thing only. Sales.

Reactions: 19
Her and Jamie have got cheesy “Mother and son” and “Father and son” books in their bedside caddies (whatever the fuck that is) but they’ve been there since before Ronnie was born and they don’t appear to have read them yet. Obviously just there for the gram!

Reactions: 16
Once again, she’s playing the wo is me card! I don’t doubt for a second there will be people in her inbox sending abuse. But she can’t blame this site, which is where the blame will end up. When I first joined I was reading somethings and thought it was a bit deep. Then I started to see through the act on Instagram and realised people were just outing the BS.
I don’t for a minute condone bullying or sending nasty messages/threats etc. But she does need to stop trying to be relatable when she’s splashing cash on unnecessary things or being gifted things that would cost some of her followers half (if not more of) their monthly salary. She has a thought one day, magically the next morning the builders are in starting work. People save years to do those types of renovations, but still she pretends ‘I dunno how this has happened to little ol’ me’. Sometimes I do see stuff and feel like my eyes can’t roll further back into my head.

Reactions: 25
I came on her for the pergola comments...... per-goal-a?? Where are you all?
Don’t start me off again mentioned it early and literally can’t deal with it.

Anyone notice it’s always manic Gretal when she’s spending cash and getting work done on the house. Hides behind an old lady hoping people will go easy on her she was the same about the ugly hole in the wall.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.