Mrs Hinch #188 has a Kinky Minky, eats like a goat. Getting a new garden, on IG to gloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they painting the sleepers grey too? (I can't remember"the vision")
Wouldn't it be more sensible to paint them before filling with soil?
Isn’t that where she was having those grey composite sleepers? Maybe it’s the photo but they look wooden to me.

Reactions: 5
I thought the cloths thing for Pride was awful, she couldn’t do better than that for her 3.5 million massive platform. Shameful

Reactions: 14
Ànyone notice ronrons farmers tan on his arms? Surely a baby shouldn't have a tan... It's skin damage. Not cute
I do think some children’s skin tan even through factor 50 sun cream my daughter has olive skin and would tan like that

Reactions: 1
I wonder how soon it is till poppy Belle get down there and fill the sleepers with fake shit. Because you know she can't keep a plant alive

Reactions: 2
I thought the cloths thing for Pride was awful, she couldn’t do better than that for her 3.5 million massive platform. Shameful
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I thought it was really saying that she did it on the FLOOR with a load of old cloths. I mean how disrespectful is that!!! The amount of tat she has in that kallax unit, I'm sure she could have done something better than junk on the floor! I hope others notice this too and call her out. So disrespectful x

Reactions: 7
Would the neighbour who posted, can’t remember the user name, be able to clarify the timeline? The whole street must have noticed delivery lorries and machinery arriving. I don’t want to accuse Sophie of a complete cover up but looking at the dry weather during the work, it’s almost like this was all completed in time for Ronnie’s big birthday party

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand the reasoning for the lies. Why not just say we’ve been planning this for a few weeks, work starts today. I DONT UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF IT ALL
I really dont get the lying?? Just be bloody honest. People dont like being lied to.

Reactions: 5
She's going to be fuming she didn't get to do the big garden reveal first cue the story saying I used a very small teeny tiny landscaping company guyzzzzzzzzzzz. Bet you it was all #gifted. Begging goat!!!
Bloody hell, she only told us about 4 days ago she was getting it done!

Reactions: 4
Ànyone notice ronrons farmers tan on his arms? Surely a baby shouldn't have a tan... It's skin damage. Not cute
If he's in the sun he'll catch it regardless, my son's been covered in factor 50 multiple times a day and only been out when it's cooled down a little and he's got a tan

How did she cope when he was a newborn last July and August hot weather?? Surely she would have remembered what she did last year and be a little more relaxed about it.
She didn't seem too anxious whilst she was travelling all over Essex & Suffolk with him?

Reactions: 11
I’m proper confused . It’s been raining & windy in the uk all weekend ? . This must of been completed in the warm weather but wasn’t it only Friday she said it was starting ????
Don’t understand why she lies & gets herself in such a pickle ?? She brings it on herself !!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.