Mrs Hinch #187 She's always bragging, the birds are shagging, her cooking has us gagging

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sigh, over the last couple of days at least two thread subjects have popped up on Tattle to argue back with the people on here. I dream of the day Zoph comes on, she’d be annihilated
When Sean pratt came on it was hilarious

Reactions: 4
By the looks of the story video she couldn’t suck a cock. No wonder vesty is so miserable

Reactions: 20
Has anyone updated social services about ronnies neglect this afternoon? He had his cucumber cut up like A MUGGLE!! Where were his flowers!? Or even stars!? This is an outrage

Reactions: 25
That is actually disgusting. Imagine being that brainwashed you value the experiences of someone else’s kid, someone you have never even met, over your own.
It actually makes me sick that someone is more excited over a stranger’s baby’s first birthday than her own baby. What kind of mother even thinks that never mind says it? She should be ashamed of herself

Reactions: 16
Did you see the story she posted about the woman saying instead of sterilising her premature babys bottles she washes them in zoflora!! She then went on to say when the baby is sick it smells of midnight garden and that it was a "win win"
Yup saw that and messaged her saying this must be a joke!
honestly sickening I like her account
I think shes doing good highlighting Hinches wrongs! A shame that no one but us can see it

Reactions: 7
The lilies she put in a vase today were actually given to her on Saturday - they were in the background of some of Ronnie's birthday photos. Did you only just remember to put them in water Soph?
I hope the stamens drop all over her carpet.
She'll have to get on pinterest to find out how to remove the stain.fool.

Reactions: 6
Can you guyzzz promise, if I ever get that excited over a bloody minkeh, just shoot me!!
#vestdayever

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

Hinch’s garden is getting overhauled, no play area for Ron leaves tattle appalled

Thread suggestion

Click of the fingers the builders arrive, still nothing for Ronnie, how does he survive

Reactions: 27
Agree with everything apart from the thought you might be jealous? Envy is a whole different emotion
I'm sure you've got much more idea of style.Been said before,I'm sure,you can't polish a

Reactions: 3
I agree with you, I really believed she would do something like that for little Ronnie.
Always banging on about how much she loves him but her actions really show that he’s just an afterthought.
I mean c’mon all that money and she just points out a little square of area he can have. Like you would with a dog!
She must realise he’s going to grow and not stay baby like forever surely?!
Now would be the perfect time for him to have a little swing/side set, even if she has to supervise etc. She’s disgusting

Reactions: 10
Still unrelated but, has said poonique presenter recently give birth to the baby? I feel like I know who you mean

Reactions: 2
How exciting can I new kitchen cloth be???!!!!

why is she saying she’s on a diet??

And lastly- why are her cloths always pristine? Literally use it once and it’s grey!! I suspect she throws them out- no way do they wash up that clean!!!

Reactions: 4
Christ... Lee from Blue. He’s a known wanker anyway, but he messaged her first and got blanked. When she finally realised and spoke about it, he posted stories that were pretty much taking the piss out of her, pretending not to really know who she was and calling her “cleaning lady”. I just thought well you messaged her you little cock. I actually think the little bleeder wanted to talk to her privately and was embarrassed she showed everyone the screenshot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.