Mrs Hinch #186 Henry won’t sleep without any supper. Feed him Ella’s like little brother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she got rid of Ronnie's toys, how the f*** would she know that he doesnt like them??

More than likely they were inexpensive toys and she only does high value gifts for her son.

Bloody crazy woman

Reactions: 8
She worse than that she’s a grabby one, desperately piling on the content & tagging big brand names to get another deal.

The more cash that comes in to feed her fame habit.

I know. She’s a C.U.N.Tuesday. She has plenty of money and just can’t help but beg. Worst thing is if she has another baby soon, she’s more ahem ‘famous’ now than she was when she had Ronadon so she’d potentially get more for the next rugrat she has.

I dislike her

Reactions: 4
She worse than that she’s a grabby one, desperately piling on the content & tagging big brand names to get another deal.

The more cash that comes in to feed her fame habit.
Yes. And what she thinks we tattlers can’t see is that by the time the next rugrat does drop, she won’t be MrsHinch the cleaner. She’ll be MrsHinch the award nominated, weaning and development guru extraordinaire.

Arghhhhhh. Maybe I’ve had too much caffeine this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As your a pyshcolgist do you have any ideas on what’s wrong with her?
I personally think she has borderline personality disorder but am very curious to what a professional thinks
Hard to say without knowing her personally, but I've always thought she's got a good splash of narcissistic personality disorder in her (sense of entitlement, self-importance, a need for constant praise and an exploitative nature e.g. her baby & fans) she screams narcissist to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Maybe i clean my house incorrectly.
But why would you make beds, do the kitchen to go back upstairs.
Would you not go top to bottom no 🤷

Reactions: 18
No you get a year or your spouse can. 9 months is staruorty paid then 3 unpaid. Unless you have a good employee that tops up
Wow. Another year of her living the "perfect life"🙄

Hard to say without knowing her personally, but I've always thought she's got a good splash of narcissistic personality disorder in her (sense of entitlement, self-importance, a need for constant praise and an exploitative nature e.g. her baby & fans) she screams narcissist to me.
Yeah i think she's a narcissist. Displays alot of traits

Reactions: 9
I’m envious of her feeding henry supper. I always give my cats supper but think last night was the last time as my partner will kick me out today and break up with me. Been up all night worrying, that’s actual worry Hinch Hun. Maybe I could live in your loft with Trace?
Are you okay?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her sandwich actually looked edible! No way did she eat that it was for stay at home non working kept man Vest , he doesn’t work and probably never will now they’re millionaires! That’s one thing cleared up! Schemas? Bit ott like she’s trying too hard now!
if I was a neighbour on here I would go out in said street wearing a gretal filter and take a picture of the street (no law against that) as long as Hinch is not identified and if she is all she can do is ask for it to be removed so not too difficult really,
no ‘neighbour’ has ever really spilt any hot tea to be honest... thus far!

Reactions: 2
I posted something a few threads back about how I see things in her eating habits as myself and I actually felt for her...but "hold the diet" like seriously??

She full well knows she has a good figure and is fishing for people to fawn over how skinny she is. Its things like that which just shows narcasicm at its finest!! 😠

Reactions: 24
I can sense a new me I’m so wonderful and you’ve helped cure my anxiety Hincherzzz reinvention of herself,Almost/about to been dropped by gleam got rid of gretel going all out grabby for anyone who will contract her.... she’s already a died a death cleaning fad now she’s going after home and baby..... she will be ‘reinvented’ she’s already going that way now... 😆
also I wonder if the camper van will make an appearance soon too Or had she forgotten about that one??

Reactions: 9
Is this supposed to be the same toilet / bathroom? or further proof she’s just full of BS.

The leafs aren’t even in the same place yet both uploaded today 😆
What’s the point of that stupid leaf? As soon as you dry your hands it will come out! 😂

Getting rid of toys: she probably thinks she’ll have a girl next time and strikes me as the type to buy blue for a boy...

Why is she only eating after the boys’ breakfasts are done, like some kind of second class citizen?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.